Vitamin A Against Endotoxin And Serotonin

Mauritio

I found some cool studies on the ,in my opinion, unappreciated role of Vitamin A against Endotoxin and therefore against Serotonin.
@Koveras has already posted that a single big dose dose of Vitamin A may be a treatment for autism(Vitamin A May Be A Viable Therapy For Autism (human Study)) Since there is high chance that endotoxin/serotonin is a big part in the origin of autism (Gut Dysbiosis May Cause Autism Through Cortisol And Serotonin) Vitamin A might be a viable anti-serotonin / anti-endotoxin chemical.

Besides that Serotonin might be the master trgulator of metabolism ,so it's probably beneficial for most if not everybody to have another cheap OTC anti-serotonin substance in their arsenal (Gut serotonin (due to bacteria) is the master regulator of metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and weight – To Extract Knowledge from Matter)
I already posted 1 study in koveras thread,but the forum can be confusing so I want them to be at one place , so It's easier for new members ,or if you just want to look it up quickly...

Acute effects of vitamin A on the kinetics of endotoxin in conscious rabbits. - PubMed - NCBI
CONCLUSION:
A fairly low dose of vitamin A reduced the half-life of endotoxin.

Vitamin A inhibits the action of LPS on the intestinal epithelial barrier function and tight junction proteins. - PubMed - NCBI
In conclusion, Vitamin A improves the intestinal barrier function and reverses LPS-induced intestinal barrier damage via enhancing the expression of tight junction proteins.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/1828051X.2018.1453757
In conclusion, RA ameliorated the LPS-induced BMECs damage by improving levels of antioxidant markers and reducing inflammatory cytokines contents, indicating that RA has the potential to counter measure the immunosuppressive condition on BMECs oxidative damage and to improve antioxidative function. However, further studies are still required to elucidate the molecular mechanisms underlying the protective effects of RA as an antioxidant.

Retinol suppresses the activation of Toll-like receptors in MyD88- and STAT1-independent manners. - PubMed - NCBI
Together, the results demonstrate that retinol suppresses the activation of TLRs in macrophages resulting in downregulation of inflammatory gene expression and further suggest that beneficial effect of retinol is mediated through regulation of TLR-mediated inflammatory responses.

Vitamin A and Response to Endotoxin - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov
Interesting clinical trial . Can somebody find the results? It should have ended 2014.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

To me oral retinol acetate has a completely different effect from eating liver(wurst) .

@Mauritio would you please share detailed differences between acetate and liver forms.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

@Mauritio would you please share detailed differences between acetate and liver forms.
I have no idea about that. A quick Google search would probably bring that up. But the proof is in the pudding ... so for what ever reason it seems to do something that liver didn't do . Could also be related to quality or quantity of the liver just for a lot of other reasons...

Have you noticed differences between palmitate and acetate forms?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Have you noticed differences between palmitate and acetate forms?
I think so , but the palmitate was just some cheap supplement that I had lying around for 2 years with all kind of nasty fillers and the acetate was haiduts retinil. But IIRC , I didnt have any noticble effects from taking palmitate orally as opposed to acetate, which treats me very well ,it seems.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think so , but the palmitate was just some cheap supplement that I had lying around for 2 years with all kind of nasty fillers and the acetate was haiduts retinil. But IIRC , I didnt have any noticble effects from taking palmitate orally as opposed to acetate, which treats me very well ,it seems.
How much acetate are you taking?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

How much acetate are you taking?
I actually take only one drop of retinil with everything I eat so that equals about 10-15000 IU's dailly ,which is not a big amount at all,but I was always concerned because of the anti-vitamin a thread and Vitamin A's unsaturated nature ...
Do you happen to know if aspirin also protects against Vitamin A's unsaturatedness ? Because I get allergic symptoms from Vitamin E...

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

How much of it are you taking?
See my response to charlie above. I want to add that I also take one drop of haiduts Vitamin D together with the retinil which seems to amplify the effects. Which totally makes sense as Vitamin D seems to have at least the same amount of studies claiming its anti-endotoxin properties.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you happen to know if aspirin also protects against Vitamin A's unsaturatedness ?
That I do not know. I always get really bad constipation with vitamin E, I have tried it so many times to no avail.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

That I do not know. I always get really bad constipation with vitamin E, I have tried it so many times to no avail.
Even topically ? I am sitting in the same boat .Haidut guessed it was the oral route that gave me problems but I get the same (more or less) problems when I take it topically. But I find it really hard to distinguish between allergic symptoms and low blood sugar ,because both are attentuated by sugar, but with Vitamin E I am pretty sure its allergic ... maybe I should try some dry powder product...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
low blood sugar
Hmm, that connects some dots maybe. When I am taking Benfo I get constipated in the beginning, could be low blood sugar because Benotiamine calls on sugar oxidation to the max. Wondering if vitamin E is sorta working on the same mechanism. I have tried vitamin E many many times. I want to get that euphoric feeling some mention. lol

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Hmm, that connects some dots maybe. When I am taking Benfo I get constipated in the beginning, could be low blood sugar because Benotiamine calls on sugar oxidation to the max. Wondering if vitamin E is sorta working on the same mechanism. I have tried vitamin E many many times. I want to get that euphoric feeling some mention. lol
I tried benfo the first time today. And I got a very,very big crash in blood sugar , I felt great at first though. But then I became really anxious and racing thoughts I think it hasnt been this bad for a long time. So tomorrow I'll probaly just take a fourth of the tablet. But the effects remained quite a long time ,which makes me wonder about the halflife of benfo , it might be really long...

InChristAlone

Nemo

I tried benfo the first time today. And I got a very,very big crash in blood sugar , I felt great at first though. But then I became really anxious and racing thoughts I think it hasnt been this bad for a long time.

I had the same reaction to benfo, also to high doses of B1 salts, which aren't supposed to be a problem.

I have to stick with a drop or two of Energin with meals and snacks and none after about 4 pm if I want to sleep that night.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I had the same reaction to benfo, also to high doses of B1 salts, which aren't supposed to be a problem.

I have to stick with a drop or two of Energin with meals and snacks and none after about 4 pm if I want to sleep that night.
I always struggle with hypoglycemia caused by supplements but that was intense I was getting so anxious ironically haidut posted amnarticle today saying anxiety is just result of an energy deficiency .

Ihor

I always struggle with hypoglycemia caused by supplements but that was intense I was getting so anxious ironically haidut posted amnarticle today saying anxiety is just result of an energy deficiency .
Have you tried to compensate for this low sugar reaction with a large dose of vitamin C? I also often have such a reaction to vitamins B, magnesium, a thyroid supplement and other things that seem to trigger glucose oxidation, but after some time all these supplements are followed by the same reaction with the same symptom that interrupts the process. I suppose one of the most probable reasons is the stage of oxidative stress in the Krebs cycle or the appearance of prooxidants due to other processes, in which the body cannot compensate for the destructive effect of these prooxidants, due to impaired synthesis of its own antioxidant system. While experimenting with things, I noticed that one of the only things that interrupts this stress for me and gives clarity of consciousness is vitamin C.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals