Very worrisome article. Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.

pauljacob

I quickly discount conspiracy stories like the above. They're written to feed the hunger of credulous people who literally would read a news story about their own demise while they're having breakfast and believe it. Take the death of Dr. Theresa Sievers
( #4 in the list ) who "was murdered by two men". The article failed to mention that the two men are her husband and an accomplice. Her husband was convicted for the murder.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx1dYTo9U6s

I quickly discount conspiracy stories like the above. They're written to feed the hunger of credulous people who literally would read a news story about their own demise while they're having breakfast and believe it. Take the death of Dr. Theresa Sievers
( #4 in the list ) who "was murdered by two men". The article failed to mention that the two men are her husband and an accomplice. Her husband was convicted for the murder.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx1dYTo9U6s

My thoughts exactly. Beware of bs, intentionally circulated to undermine the credibility of the various skeptics communities.

AdoTintor

at the start of this pandemic they wouldn't know which top scientists would stand up and speak out against them. Very few have done anything and they didnt know that Yeadon would, nor McCullough, and Malone even took it. There was only one person in the world that they knew, for sure, would stand up and credibly speak out against Fauci, and start blasting the PCR-generated pandemic. Just one super-credible scientist. I wonder if he died unexpectedly?

OP
B

Blue Water

Was the Origin of COVID from a Canadian Lab? | Armstrong Economics

So it's not just those health practitioners but people close to coronavirus sequencing as well. Frank Plummer, the head of the Winnipeg lab where covid was allegedly smuggled out of, Kagansky, and Professor Bing Liu who was researching the virus, all dead...

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I'm not a coincidence theorist either. A lot of this is suspicious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals