Vibrational Therapy Resource Page: Homeopathy, Flower & Gem Elixirs, Light, Color, Sound and Energy Healing (Please post books, resources & studies)

Grapelander

article: New research suggests water remembers what has been dissolved in it, even after dilution beyond the point where no molecule of the original substances could remain.
Dr. Mae-Wan Ho reports August 25, 2003

For more than a century, practitioners of homeopathy have used highly diluted solutions of medicinal substances to treat diseases. Some substances are diluted way beyond the point at which no trace of the original substances could remain. It is as though the water has retained memory of the departed molecules. This has aroused a great deal of skepticism within the conventional medical and scientific community. To this day, 'homeopathic' is used as a term of derision, to indicate something imagined that has no reality.

But a series of recent discoveries in the conventional scientific community is making people think again.

First, there were the South Korean chemists who discovered two years ago that molecules dissolved in water clump together as they get more diluted (see Molecules Clump on Dilution, SiS 15), which was totally unexpected; and further more, the size of the clumps depends on the history of dilution, making a mockery of the 'laws of chemistry'.

Now, physicist Louis Rey in Lausanne, Switzerland, has published a paper in the mainstream journal, Physica A, describing experiments that suggest water does have a memory of molecules that have been diluted away, as can be demonstrated by a relatively new physical technique that measures thermoluminescence.

In this technique, the material is 'activated' by irradiation at low temperature, with UV, X-rays, electron beams, or other high-energy sub-atomic particles. This causes electrons to come loose from the atoms and molecules, creating 'electron-hole pairs' that become separated and trapped at different energy levels.

When lithium chloride, LiCl, a chemical that would be expected to break hydrogen bonds between water molecules was added, and then diluted away, the thermoluminescent glow became reduced, but the reduction of peak 2 was greater relative to peak 1. Sodium chloride, NaCl, had the same effect albeit to a lesser degree.

It appears, therefore, that substances like LiCl and NaCl can modify the hydrogen-bonded network of water, and that this modification remains even when the molecules have been diluted away.

The fact that this 'memory' remains, in spite of, or because of vigorous stirring or shaking at successive dilutions, indicates that the 'memory' is by no means static, but depends on a dynamic process, perhaps a collective quantum excitation of water molecules that has a high degree of stability (see The strangeness of water and homeopathic memory, SiS 15).

Inaut

what does everybody think about colour therapy. I know it’s not vibration but it’s similar I’d say

Lollipop2

what does everybody think about colour therapy. I know it’s not vibration but it’s similar I’d say
I think it can be powerful in effect. Like painting your bedroom certain colors to balance systems in the body.

Inaut

So i've been thinking.... Maybe I've been a little to reductionist-ic in thought when it comes to light, wave lengths and the effects on our cells. Round these parts we talk
a lot about the benefits of deep red and infrared but not much about blue, green, purple, indigo or yellow.... We all know the sunlight is full spectrum and most beneficial to living organisms but maybe we've been ignoring the rest of the spectrum for some time now. Example- blue light bad --I don't disagree with it messing with circardian rhythms but I think there is defnitely benefits to therapeutic use of blue light

@Lollipop2 Makes sense or painting a picture for example. Maybe using touch and color together is what leads to the therapeutic benefits derived from creating art. The end result is completely secondary. Maybe I should pick up painting....????

Ps, I've had a stressful day (self induced) and just sat down in front of a green and then blue screen for 10 minutes (each color). I have noticed significant stress reduction in front of blue it feels....

Lollipop2

So i've been thinking.... Maybe I've been a little to reductionist-ic in thought when it comes to light, wave lengths and the effects on our cells. Round these parts we talk
a lot about the benefits of deep red and infrared but not much about blue, green, purple, indigo or yellow.... We all know the sunlight is full spectrum and most beneficial to living organisms but maybe we've been ignoring the rest of the spectrum for some time now. Example- blue light bad --I don't disagree with it messing with circardian rhythms but I think there is defnitely benefits to therapeutic use of blue light

@Lollipop2 Makes sense or painting a picture for example. Maybe using touch and color together is what leads to the therapeutic benefits derived from creating art. The end result is completely secondary. Maybe I should pick up painting....????

Ps, I've had a stressful day (self induced) and just sat down in front of a green and then blue screen for 10 minutes (each color). I have noticed significant stress reduction in front of blue it feels....
Hey @Inaut my friend adopted children from another country and two “normal” health practitioners both spoke about color therapy helping them; one was a speech pathologist and the other worked with sensitivity issues. Pretty cool actually.

I think painting is an amazing therapeutic and creative act. It transcends and includes the color aspect. I do think it helps someone connect with their inner self to bring creative ideas and creations forward to life. I notice it helps connect with and link up all parts of a being inner and outer.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I listen to these 24/7 - keeps my husband, myself, and our living space energetically “clean” so to speak. We both notice a huge difference.

My puppy loves it!
A77BCBBB-6DA0-496D-AA0A-9F49A28C5F0E.jpeg

Lollipop2

Aaaawwww…I bet!! How sweeeet. They are powerful.

Once we borrowed a car from a friend - years ago and we got in and both felt how heavy and angry it felt. My husband goes - put the tones on! We need them - within 10 minutes all of that negative energy was gone and strangely enough we both took a deep sigh at the same time.

I want to mention my husband is a regular sort of business guy - not into stuff like this - but now having them played since we were married, he knows and can tell the difference. Kind of sweet and telling actually.

A

Adf

< This CIA Declass > doc is in relation to Robert Monroe's Gateway Experience. A guided meditation to teach you tools and various ways of meditation to:

- Remote viewing
- Manifest or 'pattern' your reality
- Out of body experience (OBE)
- Colour breathing (control your metaphysical energies with colour visualisation'
- Ask for guidance from the universe
- etc

I've used it, I never did manage to do OBE or remote viewing, but it is the mother of all guided meditations in my experience. If you use it, your occurrences of universal 'synchronicities' may multiply massively. Every day I have multiple 'synchronicity' events.

A big memorable one for me was, I used to always struggle to find t-shirts that fit me. I never liked clothes shopping because shirts never fit comfortable. I'm a big guy who works out, but I'm not that fat. Well one day a song comes on while I'm driving, called Big John. It was hella catchy so I sang it the whole trip, and it was stuck in my head for a week. About a week after that car singalong I found the holy grail of t-shirt brands that fit me! Every shirt by this brand fit so comfortably! I couldn't believe it. Name of the brand is Johnnie Big.

Stuff like that happens to me on a daily basis now, far too frequent to just be coincidence.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

yerrag

article: New research suggests water remembers what has been dissolved in it, even after dilution beyond the point where no molecule of the original substances could remain.
Dr. Mae-Wan Ho reports August 25, 2003

For more than a century, practitioners of homeopathy have used highly diluted solutions of medicinal substances to treat diseases. Some substances are diluted way beyond the point at which no trace of the original substances could remain. It is as though the water has retained memory of the departed molecules. This has aroused a great deal of skepticism within the conventional medical and scientific community. To this day, 'homeopathic' is used as a term of derision, to indicate something imagined that has no reality.

But a series of recent discoveries in the conventional scientific community is making people think again.

First, there were the South Korean chemists who discovered two years ago that molecules dissolved in water clump together as they get more diluted (see Molecules Clump on Dilution, SiS 15), which was totally unexpected; and further more, the size of the clumps depends on the history of dilution, making a mockery of the 'laws of chemistry'.

Now, physicist Louis Rey in Lausanne, Switzerland, has published a paper in the mainstream journal, Physica A, describing experiments that suggest water does have a memory of molecules that have been diluted away, as can be demonstrated by a relatively new physical technique that measures thermoluminescence.

In this technique, the material is 'activated' by irradiation at low temperature, with UV, X-rays, electron beams, or other high-energy sub-atomic particles. This causes electrons to come loose from the atoms and molecules, creating 'electron-hole pairs' that become separated and trapped at different energy levels.

When lithium chloride, LiCl, a chemical that would be expected to break hydrogen bonds between water molecules was added, and then diluted away, the thermoluminescent glow became reduced, but the reduction of peak 2 was greater relative to peak 1. Sodium chloride, NaCl, had the same effect albeit to a lesser degree.

It appears, therefore, that substances like LiCl and NaCl can modify the hydrogen-bonded network of water, and that this modification remains even when the molecules have been diluted away.

The fact that this 'memory' remains, in spite of, or because of vigorous stirring or shaking at successive dilutions, indicates that the 'memory' is by no means static, but depends on a dynamic process, perhaps a collective quantum excitation of water molecules that has a high degree of stability (see The strangeness of water and homeopathic memory, SiS 15).

Thanks for sharing this.

I've seen homeopathy being successful used on my cats and I am a believer. Although it hasn't helped me, I think it's because my problem is of a different nature that calls for the use of microbes using the same principles of homeopathy, called isopathy.

Being able to harness the healing powers of water is an amazing ability. The problem is that it sounds fantastic and too good to be true. And so it was easy for its debunkers in mainstream media and medicine to make fun of it.

But I believe that thanks to th COVID hoaxing, we are now more accepting of ideas that we considered woo 2 years ago.

The video you shared in another thread of Barre Lando and his use of ideas from alchemy and from Rudolf Steiner is something that I made more open to exploring.

There is much to explore and to discover.

Inaut

Spectro-Chrome system uses 'roscolene filters' with incandescent light to create 12 healing colors:
RED - ORANGE - YELLOW - LEMON - GREEN - TURQUOISE - BLUE - INDIGO - VIOLET - PURPLE - MAGENNTA - SCARLET

Tonations of one or more colors are beamed onto specified body locations based on the ailment.

View attachment 34825
Example:
View attachment 34826

More Resources
Book: LET THERE BE LIGHT
Book: SPECTRO-CHROME ENCYCLOPEDIA
Video: LIGHT MEDICINE - DINSHAH'S SPECTRO-CHROME SYSTEM

View attachment 34827

View attachment 34828

Fascinating stuff @Grapelander

Do you do spectra chrome therapy? Any suggestions for set ups?

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

You can make a light box and use the 'roscolene filters'.
I am thinking that a smart bulb would work (I have not used one yet) if the correct colors are programmed.
The first tonation by Dinshah used kerosene lamp with blue glass bottle.
Fluorescent light does not work (strong Fraunhofer lines).

lbox.JPG

lsource1'.JPG

lsource2.JPG

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Morphic Resonance, and Consciousness Mind Tuning

Practical applications for an EMF field theory of consciousness are highlighted, offering explicit physiological maps for contemplative practitioners and conceptual tools which can facilitate the modification, tuning, and exploration of paranormal states of consciousness. A brief review of contemporary quantum and emf field theories of consciousness sets the background for a deeper examination of several key concepts found in Patanjali's Yoga Sutras, an integrated set of techniques and exercises leading to transformations of consciousness. The integral approach will include corroborating perspectives from diverse sources, including the works of Rudolf Steiner, Sri Aurobindo, Teilhard de Chardin, and Philip K. ****.

Papers can be found at ciis.academia.edu/ShelliJoye

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

I listen to these 24/7 - keeps my husband, myself, and our living space energetically “clean” so to speak. We both notice a huge difference.

I just looked at the 'about us-education' section of this website - great info on 'Cymatics' - Thank You.:thumbsup:

Ernst Florens Friedrick Chladni - Cymatics
  • Ernst Chladni (1756 - 1827) was a German musician and physicist, known by many as the 'father of acoustics'
  • Author: "Discoveries Concerning the Theory of Music" (1787)
  • Cymatics: The study of vibration to generate and influence pattern, shape and moving processes.
  • Chladni observed:
    • a metal plate covered with sand (now known as a Chladni Plate)
    • vibrate by running a violin bow across it
    • Geometric patterns emerge in the sand
He then theorized:
  • sound waves affects physical matter
  • these changes can by repeated
T1.JPG
T2.JPG
T7.JPG

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom