Vibrational Therapy Resource Page: Homeopathy, Flower & Gem Elixirs, Light, Color, Sound and Energy Healing (Please post books, resources & studies)

Lollipop2

Thanks a lot Lolli! Problem is... this is quite unconvenient to put in my workplace. I am going to try leaving the quartz exposed to the frequencies and see. If you have more tips on it, will be much appreciated, as you mentioned is typical maybe you heard from your customers.

Hugs.
I sit on the mat! It makes my whole body raise up. I use the pyramids to raise the room vibration and I put my wrists on one of the small round ones for using with my keyboard. You can even put one under your keyboard. I have a drink coaster that I put my water bottle on. Oh my many convenient ways to use ?

Lollipop2

@Makrosky PS - the tones alone along with using the vibes up products will slowly over time bring the vibes of everything around you up and those that do not want to will leave, move to another department etc etc.

TheSir

I listen to these 24/7
Do you think basically any record that loops the solfeggio frequencies will suffice? If I made my own with using just a sine wave, which is a pure concentrated wave at the assigned hertz, would that be fine?

TheSir

I use the pyramids to raise the room vibration
Have you observed concrete benefits from doing so? I was in contact with someone who had built a pyramid frame around their bed, the dimensions of which were in accordance to the knowledge provided by some Russian scientist, They said that they were able to progress with Buteyko / co2 tolerance thrice as fast and woke up with a morning wood every day. I've been thinking of encasing bed and my computer & reading chairs with similar pyramids.

Lollipop2

Do you think basically any record that loops the solfeggio frequencies will suffice? If I made my own with using just a sine wave, which is a pure concentrated wave at the assigned hertz, would that be fine?
Yes! This cd on the second side adds in other frequencies - you can read about them and add those if you want.

Lollipop2

Have you observed concrete benefits from doing so? I was in contact with someone who had built a pyramid frame around their bed, the dimensions of which were in accordance to the knowledge provided by some Russian scientist, They said that they were able to progress with Buteyko / co2 tolerance thrice as fast and woke up with a morning wood every day. I've been thinking of encasing bed and my computer & reading chairs with similar pyramids.
This is a pyramid made of the vibes up material - please read about it in the above links. She had rooms tested after having them in there and after only a few minutes the room had gone up. I am not sure about pyramids in general. I discovered this company and her products and was floored at the results I received and those of my clients. As I mentioned to Makrosky she had all of her products tested in a lab in Ireland that has hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment. This lab is normally used for patients with extreme sensitivities. If I remember correctly, they reached out to her and wanted to test her products.

Lollipop2

I think that could be a very interesting experiment and if I had the capacity to build it, I would most definitely try!! It would be cost prohibitive for me.

TheSir

Yes! This cd on the second side adds in other frequencies - you can read about them and add those if you want.
What about blasting all the frequencies at the same time? Would that inevitably cause resonance and interaction between the individual frequencies, sabotaging the purpose of them all?
This is a pyramid made of the vibes up material
So it is not just the shape, but the material which the shape is constructed from that matters? I was thinking of either wood or plastic, but if the material has importance I'm no longer so sure.
As I mentioned to Makrosky she had all of her products tested in a lab in Ireland that has hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment. This lab is normally used for patients with extreme sensitivities. If I remember correctly, they reached out to her and wanted to test her products.
That's interesting!

please read about it in the above links.
Will do

Lollipop2

@Makrosky PS - the tones alone along with using the vibes up products will slowly over time bring the vibes of everything around you up and those that do not want to will leave, move to another department etc etc.
On a side note - a single crystal is not the best way to understand/use quartz. It is too limited in effect. The mats are based on piezoelectric energy. Seriously read thoroughly through that website. She stumbled across something brilliant. I have never seen anything quite like it.

Lollipop2

What about blasting all the frequencies at the same time? Would that inevitably cause resonance and interaction between the individual frequencies, sabotaging the purpose of them all?
I wouldn’t. They just seems to make noise. Music has a beauty to it not playing all the notes at once.

Lollipop2

So it is not just the shape, but the material which the shape is constructed from that matters? I was thinking of either wood or plastic, but if the material has importance I'm no longer so sure.
This material is special and uses piezoelectric energy and is a solid pyramid - small in size actually.

I do know there is great power in pyramids and think your experiment could be amazing. Unfortunately, I am not knowledgeable enough to speak about it. But I wouldn’t give up on it. Just research it more.

A

Adf

What is your take-away from them? What do they signify? What is their purpose? Synchronicities are cool and strange, but it's hard to attach any kind of meaning to them. I just don't know what to do with them.

I used to think about that, but now I don't see a need to read too much into their meaning. For the most part, it happens and I observe it. If it feels important, I'll take a mental note to remember it. I don't think everything needs to have a meaning.

yerrag

This is a very fascinating interview oF Dr. Amy Marshall by Dr. Tom Lewis. Starting out talking about the thyroid, she tis in many related concepts such as homeopathy and even very spiritual (supernatural even) ones. It just felt that sound therapy isn't her only area of knowledge although sound healing is what I expected to listening to. I think that once we dewelve into energy medicine, we can't help but decompatmentalize the different forms of energy.

A very very interesting listen:

View: https://youtu.be/1heJWuHx2vA

yerrag

I listen to these 24/7 - keeps my husband, myself, and our living space energetically “clean” so to speak. We both notice a huge difference.

In our exchange on another thread you started, we talked about using sound for healing, and I talked about the need for me to buy a good headset. This article says that in passing that headphones are required to get maximum effect because it contains binaural waves (Rare Mix : Rife Cure All + 9 Solfeggio Tones @ Abraham’s 1.5Hz & Nogier 1.14Hz : Deep Healing : Raise Positive Energy – Zone Life).

This is the first article in my search that lists some headphones to use:

I'm just going to pay a budget priced one that meets the specs. However, I have a lingering question on how these headsets with a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz be able to play the lower frequency waves (lower than 1OHz). Any ideas?

Lollipop2

In our exchange on another thread you started, we talked about using sound for healing, and I talked about the need for me to buy a good headset. This article says that in passing that headphones are required to get maximum effect because it contains binaural waves (Rare Mix : Rife Cure All + 9 Solfeggio Tones @ Abraham’s 1.5Hz & Nogier 1.14Hz : Deep Healing : Raise Positive Energy – Zone Life).

This is the first article in my search that lists some headphones to use:

I'm just going to pay a budget priced one that meets the specs. However, I have a lingering question on how these headsets with a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz be able to play the lower frequency waves (lower than 1OHz). Any ideas?
Again interesting. I have read that a good headset is best for binaural beats. Your rare mix sounds very good!!

This CD I mentioned was not intended as a binaural beat CD. I listened to an interview a few years ago.

That said, I agree that you need a decent headphones. I remember reading some manufacturers are making headsets with binaural beats in mind. ? I vaguely recall some headsets that doubled as speaks AND as noise cancellation that handled lower hz. You might Google it.

Edit: I just clicked the link and the article says the same as what I wrote - lol. I was going to suggest the Bose ones - lol and it seems they did as well.

As a side note, this is the product I use if I want to use binaural:

yerrag

Again interesting. I have read that a good headset is best for binaural beats. Your rare mix sounds very good!!

This CD I mentioned was not intended as a binaural beat CD. I listened to an interview a few years ago.

That said, I agree that you need a decent headphones. I remember reading some manufacturers are making headsets with binaural beats in mind. ? I vaguely recall some headsets that doubled as speaks AND as noise cancellation that handled lower hz. You might Google it.

Edit: I just clicked the link and the article says the same as what I wrote - lol. I was going to suggest the Bose ones - lol and it seems they did as well.

As a side note, this is the product I use if I want to use binaural:

The Bose are definitely nice but it is a bit pricey so I settled with the Samson SR950. which is at the bottom of the list. The reviews on Amazon by audiophiles still give it good scores, especially where it matters most on the bass. Luckily for me, I can purchase it in Manila online and have it shipped from China even for a lower price. But to think I was just going to get a very cheap earphone to begin with lol.

Glad you liked the rare mix. There's a lot of mixes in that site. Mixes galore. I can't wait for the headphone to come in so I can listen to them.

Keep sending some ideas. I sample the sacred music and they're very soothing and I may go back to meditating knowing even more how it is enhanced by music and sound waves.

I plan on listening off my cellphone with the headset attached to it and either lying down or reclined in a futon. I'm glad my cellphone has an equalizer that allows me to set the sounds to flat so they come in their natural form.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Visionary Artists Gallery
vision.JPG

The Master Artists

Alex Grey
Andrew Annenberg
Bernard Xolotl
Brian McGovern
Charles Frizzell
Cheryl Yambrach Rose