J&J (Adenovirus vector) easiest of vaccines to protect against (?)

tonto

Many people in situation to take vaccine. I've been thinking the best vaccine to take would be J&J as it has adenovirus vector. So if you can prevent Adenovirus entry into cell you can perhaps have a chance to blunt vaccine effect.

Hydroxychloroquine apparently has some effect on blocking virus entry into cells.

Some herbal approaches that may interest people as HCQ hard to get:

Protocol:
(1) Olive Leaf Extract - 1000 mg just before injection, and then 1000 mg every 2 hours while awake for next week.
(2) Artemisia annua (wormwood) - 1000 mg on day 1 (of injection) then 500 mg day 2-7
(3) Intestinal bacterial protection - flowers of sulfur, antibiotics
(4) Probably progesterone daily - RP I think suggested this.

Sources:

Interested to hear thoughts on other ideas. Anything that can draw out the vaccine from injection site?

P

Peatness

Many people in situation to take vaccine. I've been thinking the best vaccine to take would be J&J as it has adenovirus vector. So if you can prevent Adenovirus entry into cell you can perhaps have a chance to blunt vaccine effect.

Hydroxychloroquine apparently has some effect on blocking virus entry into cells.

Some herbal approaches that may interest people as HCQ hard to get:

Protocol:
(1) Olive Leaf Extract - 1000 mg just before injection, and then 1000 mg every 2 hours while awake for next week.
(2) Artemisia annua (wormwood) - 1000 mg on day 1 (of injection) then 500 mg day 2-7
(3) Intestinal bacterial protection - flowers of sulfur, antibiotics
(4) Probably progesterone daily - RP I think suggested this.

Sources:

Interested to hear thoughts on other ideas. Anything that can draw out the vaccine from injection site?
You've been on the forum a long time so I won't patronize you. So assuming you have being following the threads on vaccines, please may I ask, what isn't clear about the dangers of these injections? I can't think of anything anyone here can say that you have not already read/heard. Wishful thinking won't make any of these injections safe.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xYNgdSPFW1G1/

Last edited by a moderator:

Gerard1989

The problem is that some people's livelihoods are being called into question. I really dont want to be vaccinated but yesterday my country's leaders passed a ruling that will make it very difficult for those unvaccinated to keep their jobs or find new ones. I think this was what the OP meant when he said 'Many people in situation to take vaccine'.

P

Peatness

The problem is that some people's livelihoods are being called into question. I really dont want to be vaccinated but yesterday my country's leaders passed a ruling that will make it very difficult for those unvaccinated to keep their jobs or find new ones. I think this was what the OP meant when he said 'Many people in situation to take vaccine'.
I'm sorry you are in this situation. I wish there was something I could do or say to improve your situation. If you are thinking of getting injected please be informed

Dr. Richard Fleming - How The Vaxx is Breaking Down the Body​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/B5LCraFKmunY/

tankasnowgod

Oooh, questions and rulings. Can't have that. Best to just give into criminals, and do everything they demand, no matter the risk to yourself or others.

I get that people are in a tough situation, but there's examples all over the world of people fighting back, whether it be protests, strikes, walking off the job, threatening lawsuits, organizing recalls, speaking up at school board meetings, or what have you. There's examples of revolutions all throughout history when governments/ "leaders" become too tyrannical. Considering the agenda is very obvious at this point, I don't know why anyone is still thinking of complying.

You aren't bargaining for your "Pre Covid" life. You aren't bargaining to be left alone for the rest of your natural life. You are only bargaining for a few months or so of slightly less discomfort. Basically, selling your birthright for a bowl of porridge.

Funny, when prohibition hit in the US from 1920 to 1933, did everyone stop drinking? Did every brewer and distillery stop making alcohol? Did no one think to homebrew their own? Did no one think to organize speakeasys, or an underground economy for the sale of alcohol?

Is your health or beliefs worth less to you than alcohol was to drinkers in the United States during the 20s?

If you absolutely refuse to take the demonvax because they are unsafe, ineffective, derived in part from the outright MURDER of a living infant (not just an abortion), and because they are being used to usher in World Communism and The New World Order, other options will start to appear in your life.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Oooh, questions and rulings. Can't have that. Best to just give into criminals, and do everything they demand, no matter the risk to yourself or others.

I get that people are in a tough situation, but there's examples all over the world of people fighting back, whether it be protests, strikes, walking off the job, threatening lawsuits, organizing recalls, speaking up at school board meetings, or what have you. There's examples of revolutions all throughout history when governments/ "leaders" become too tyrannical. Considering the agenda is very obvious at this point, I don't know why anyone is still thinking of complying.

You aren't bargaining for your "Pre Covid" life. You aren't bargaining to be left alone for the rest of your natural life. You are only bargaining for a few months or so of slightly less discomfort. Basically, selling your birthright for a bowl of porridge.

Funny, when prohibition hit in the US from 1920 to 1933, did everyone stop drinking? Did every brewer and distillery stop making alcohol? Did no one think to homebrew their own? Did no one think to organize speakeasys, or an underground economy for the sale of alcohol?

Is your health or beliefs worth less to you than alcohol was to drinkers in the United States during the 20s?

If you absolutely refuse to take the demonvax because they are unsafe, ineffective, derived in part from the outright MURDER of a living infant (not just an abortion), and because they are being used to usher in World Communism and The New World Order, other options will start to appear in your life.
I couldn't have said it better :thumbup:

southcesar

Has anyone from the forum had the j&j vaccine and would like to talk about how it's going?

emunah

I had it in November, but I took precautions: IVM the day before, on the day of vax, and after, plus every other day for a week. I still take IVM once a week, and a bunch of supplements including NAC. No side effects for me (except for positive side effects from IVM), but it's only five weeks. Two other people I know got 1 day of fever and malaise.

However, J&J is now under attack, it's not recommended due to blood clots (doesn't matter of course that Pfizer and Moderna also cause blood clots). Booster situation is uncertain, theoretically, they can demand you boost just two months after your dose.

Back
Top Bottom