Vibrational Therapy Resource Page: Homeopathy, Flower & Gem Elixirs, Light, Color, Sound and Energy Healing (Please post books, resources & studies)

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

In our exchange on another thread you started, we talked about using sound for healing, and I talked about the need for me to buy a good headset. This article says that in passing that headphones are required to get maximum effect because it contains binaural waves (Rare Mix : Rife Cure All + 9 Solfeggio Tones @ Abraham’s 1.5Hz & Nogier 1.14Hz : Deep Healing : Raise Positive Energy – Zone Life).

This is the first article in my search that lists some headphones to use:

I'm just going to pay a budget priced one that meets the specs. However, I have a lingering question on how these headsets with a frequency range of 20Hz to 20kHz be able to play the lower frequency waves (lower than 1OHz). Any ideas?
This Panasonic headset works good for me - $ 16.99. Frequency response 10 Hz to 27kHz.
The high range sounds are the ones that heal the most - something that is somewhat random (like bird sounds) works best. This creates a work-out for the inner ear.

One of the issues with CD's is that they use software to cut-off frequencies that are assumed to be beyond the hearing range.
This takes the feeling/healing out of the sounds.

I have experimented with turning speakers in different directions and can hear the binaural beat. I get headset fatigue. Nice to put a crystal in front of each speaker.

yerrag

The high range sounds are the ones that heal the most - something that is somewhat random (like bird sounds) works best. This creates a work-out for the inner ear.
Interesting. I have to find out more as I discover more. I note also that when my mom's hearing deteriorated and she had to get hearing aids, the doctor told me that it is in the higher frequency sounds that people usually have difficulty hearing. I thought it would be the low frequency sounds people would have difficulty hearing when their sense of hearing fades.

One of the issues with CD's is that they use software to cut-off frequencies that are assumed to be beyond the hearing range.
This takes the feeling/healing out of the sounds.
Is the CD the standard by which most music we hear is based on? How do we know the music we buy has frequency has data that isn't cutoff at 20kHz and extends all the way to 40kHz? If those are available for us to use, then it makes sense to pay more for headphones that have a wide frequency range such as this:

Amazon product ASIN B00SC80YLMView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SC80YLM/ref=emc_b_5_t

where the range is 5Hz - 40kHz.

I have experimented with turning speakers in different directions and can hear the binaural beat. I get headset fatigue. Nice to put a crystal in front of each speaker.
That is way beyond what would be considered audiophile quality.

I personally am ambivalent and don't consider myself an audiophile when it comes to listening to music. But when our health and well-being can be improved, that changes things and I'm all ears. It's no longer a luxury and much easier to see it as a necessity.

At a later point, time permitting, I'd like to play with my sound system to see how I can use it as well. It's not much used these days as I've been too accustomed nowadays to watching movies off my phone and listening to streaming music from Echo.

Lollipop2

I plan on listening off my cellphone with the headset attached to it and either lying down or reclined in a futon. I'm glad my cellphone has an equalizer that allows me to set the sounds to flat so they come in their natural form.
Hey that is great you could get the Samsung headset cheaper! I am sure they are great and will provide everything you need.

I do exactly what you wrote above: use my phone with my headset while laying flat and alert. I have also listened sitting in a cross legged meditation position but honestly, I go much deeper when laying down as my body can totally relax.

Can’t wait to see it goes for you :):

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

How do we know the music we buy has frequency has data that isn't cutoff at 20kHz and extends all the way to 40kHz?
The artist would have to work with the producer and tweak the software.
Beyond that you would need to go back to analog records and tapes.

The hypersonic effect is a phenomenon in which sounds containing significant quantities of non-stationary high-frequency components (HFCs) above the human audible range (max. 20 kHz) activate the midbrain and diencephalon and evoke various physiological, psychological and behavioral responses.

The Tomatis Method is based on the principle of the transmission of unanticipated sound contrasts through music and a person's voice in order to constantly surprise the brain. That element of surprise, forces the brain to develop automatic mechanisms to detect change, which ultimately serves to develop stronger focus and attention.

yerrag

The artist would have to work with the producer and tweak the software.
Beyond that you would need to go back to analog records and tapes.

The hypersonic effect is a phenomenon in which sounds containing significant quantities of non-stationary high-frequency components (HFCs) above the human audible range (max. 20 kHz) activate the midbrain and diencephalon and evoke various physiological, psychological and behavioral responses.

The Tomatis Method is based on the principle of the transmission of unanticipated sound contrasts through music and a person's voice in order to constantly surprise the brain. That element of surprise, forces the brain to develop automatic mechanisms to detect change, which ultimately serves to develop stronger focus and attention.
Thanks but I have to say there is a lot of information here to the point of overload. I'm not prepared yet to enter this rabbit hole but I will gingerly prime myself for it and enter when ready.

I keep thinking about my late father who taught me how to tune tuning forks, from material selection to filing away the fork to resonate with the standard frequency. Anybody can do that as it's really simple, but he also has an uncanny ability to hear in on other people's conversations. I share his extra hair protruding from the inner ear, and now I know I have to develop this ability to hear in on other people's conversation lol

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

How to Transform Energy Using Dowsing and Brain States - Master Raymon Grace

Raymon Grace water energizing technique testing

Best Dowsing Charts

How to Dowse the Future: Susan Collins

Dowsing & Your Brain - Alicja Aratyn

pend.JPG
d2.JPG

Attachments

• dowsing resources.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • dowsing resources-2.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

yerrag

How to Transform Energy Using Dowsing and Brain States - Master Raymon Grace

Raymon Grace water energizing technique testing

Best Dowsing Charts

How to Dowse the Future: Susan Collins

Dowsing & Your Brain - Alicja Aratyn

View attachment 36227 View attachment 36228

This is a flood of useful information. This is a survival skill as it's important to have water.

The masters want to make us believe there is scarcity and that we should limit our activity and our ability to reproduce should be curtailed. A spherical earth with limited room for development, water only coming from the rain cycle, oil being a limited resource, and a climate that punishes us for too much activity - all part of the miseducation we are subjected to.

Find your own water. Grow food. Nourish your body and your mind and let the spirit further your potential within a healthy body sustained by productive soil.

Be your own Robinson Crusoe and leave the life of quiet desperation. Bid goodbye to the ever present and recurring crises and emergencies and fires large and small that imprison you.

yerrag

Alfa Vedic hosts Steve Young and they talk about sound for healing. I finally understood the significance of 432Hz, it being more natural and calm as opposed to 440Hz, which is prevalent in music. Since I know little about music and the frequencies assigned to each note, I'm still struggling to make sense of all this. I suspect this is par for the course even for those trained in music though. There is an element of mystery in the alchemic nature in all this, but the mystery is only because there because our science had removed the nature and the divine in our understanding of phenomena. We aren't stupid in not being able to keep up with the gobbledygook of advanced sciences, we were just naive in thinking the mystery is there just because the mystery is in how they wrap egg rolls with toxins and call it manna.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WgTcEhnurM

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

6:30 "You can change the pH by vibration - that's amazing"

Rasmus Gaupp-Berghausen on Heart Rate Variability and its Translation into Sound and Color-Light

Mr. Rasmus Gaupp-Berghausen is widely recognized as the next in line apprentice of the late Dr. Masaru Emoto. He is also the President of the International Light Association, and the Founder of Sound of Soul, a technology which translates our own heart frequency into sound and color-light. This keynote lecture was given in conjunction with BRMI's Tour to the 52nd annual Medicine Week in Baden-Baden, Germany. For more on bioregulatory medicine, visit https://www.brmi.online.

mm33

Forum Supporter
Wow this is a lot of great info - thanks Grapelander & Yerrag!! I really love this site!!

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

interview oF Dr. Amy Marshall by Dr. Tom Lewis
@yerrag Thank you for posting this. I listened, and then decided to take notes from the interview as there was so much to learn.
I had heard of Dr Tenant and this got me to look deeper. Amazing.

Sound Energy Healing – Dr. Amy Marshall
[email protected]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1heJWuHx2vA

Apr 18, 2022
understudy of Dr Jerry Tennant

THYROID

Hypothyroidism: somewhere between 40% to 50% of the population are missed just by using the TSH test alone. Before 1972 thyroid diagnosis was symptom based, so doctors would actually listen to their patients and give them some help.

It's the conversion of the t4 to the t3; the free t3; with fluoride competing to create lack of iodine so that the whole functioning feedback loop of the body is basically turned down. Like a radio your thyroid is not getting the information out to the cells. The cells don't have what they need, they can't make their oxygen and they can't work. The profound thing about the thyroid is that it is every cell of the body has thyroid receptors, so if you are not optimized every part of your body is going to feel a bit of a shift downward. I call it mean fatigue because you hit the wall and there's no going forward - of course adrenals are involved as well.

You need to know reverse t3 to free t3 ratio; you need to know if it's autoimmune or not.
Slowly up their iodine levels and take fluoride out of their water.
I use natural desiccated thyroid. If they've got autoimmune, I will use a t3/t4 so they don't have the proteins.
Support the adrenals with ashwagandha, holy basil and rhodiola.

Epstein Barr and Lyme are also a heavy component energetically on the thyroid. Rounds of homeopathics help.

VOLTAGE / FASCIA

Dr Tennant is all about voltage. Voltage in the body is a logarithmic scale for pH. As it drops things show up. When oxygenation decreases because the voltage is low, bugs show up and want to have lunch on us; pain shows up; your brain stops working as well.

Know what is a voltage donor & what is a voltage steeler?
Go to work on the things that are the voltage steelers:

• Thyroid
  • Scars
  • Dental Infections (root canal)
  • Emotional baggage
  • Toxins (bacteria, virus, fungus, pesticides, heavy metals)
The fascia is the communication in the body - it's all through the muscle it's around the muscle casings.

We have six loops of muscle battery packs (circuits) in the body: the acupuncture meridians.

They are like semiconductors; they are one-way highways of energy to support the systems of the organs. That highway is like a muscle battery and if we take a battery and we drain its voltage down to zero it actually flips polarity. If we then put this battery in a rechargeable station - it's not a rechargeable battery - it won't hold a charge. Because the voltage is so low, we've gone all the way down from feeling tired, having pain, depression, and then cancer. The lower our voltage goes the more severe the symptoms.

It's important for us to correct our polarities, and optimize voltage; optimize oxygenation in the body and of course there's many different ways to do that.

DENTAL

Boyd Haley at the University of Kentucky describes how one root canal can decrease your immune system by 70%.

Pancreatic cancer was shown to be titrated to oral pathogens by Harvard and Brown back 15 to 20 years ago.

Tooth work: Hal Huggins Protocol

The wisdom teeth are on the heart / small intestine circuit, and also your autonomic nervous system. If you have infections in your wisdom teeth it's basically turning up your fight or flight (anxiety & depression).

SCARS

Many people have had so many scars and the worst being ones have a lot of trauma. You have like literally a physical roadblock of energy trying to make it through those loops; with neural therapy I corrected my scars. I helped correct other people's scars to get the energy flowing, and if there's trauma in those scars, we've got to work on that as well. Emotions are in scars.

Mercury and bar dental infections scars creates dissonance in our field; in the body in the aura (the magnetic field).

TOXINS / INFECTIONS

Toxins
we're exposed in many ways right now: Spirochetes; chemtrails; aluminum.
The oligoscan is the spectrophotometry to see about heavy metals and toxins in the body.

Toxin removal: the safest are homeopathy; UVB; ozone and then getting binders in the body to pull it out. Everybody probably for the rest of our lives we need to be doing some kind of detox work.

The first time as I saw Dr Tennant, he did dark field microscopy on my drop of blood scared the living daylights out of me because when you wait for 15 minutes and the spirochetes start crawling out the cell that's a life-changing moment. I'm like what is that and he said that’s Lyme; and I was like I don't have Lyme – I have no symptoms of Lyme; he goes everybody has it.

Low-lying infections and then emotions are the other piece that we will spend some time with everybody. 85 to 90% of the things that we're dealing with started with a trauma that decreased the voltage in the body in a certain place where you held it. If we're talking about thyroid or the throat chakra and you were a child abused as a child in whatever way and you were silenced; how does that not affect you speaking your truth and living your truth.

With Eileen McKusick’s work and some other people as well; we know that the body keeps the score that's a book. Go back in time and find when it started. Clear it so that new information that the body has to work with is resonant and coherent.

We all need to be considering our emotional stuff and how we can let go of it because it's probably one of the better ways to begin to raise the voltage of the body, and eastern medicine has this all figured out.

SOUND

I began sound and using sound as a resonant frequency to communicate with the body sound is a way to communicate with the information in the body. It's like a biofeedback but resonant sound is also a treatment. When we get the body and the organ systems aligned like a symphony should be and it's no longer out of tune and it's resonant the energy can flow.

Different parts of the body that that hold different things; for example, we talk about the thyroid being the speaking of the truth - the living of the truth. The sound treatment on the foot is all about making decisions and moving forward. We're moving forward, we're making decisions, we're overcoming.

Low harmonics showing up is a drop in life force, the body is communicating where it comes paralyzed with fear.

Little subtle changes become not so subtle over time it's like when the airplane changes one degree and it goes for miles and miles and miles and miles it's going to be in a completely different place. That's how the energy field stores information informs the body and then the physical body is the last to manifest the information.

When we make adjustments out in the field and we create resonance where there's dissonance with sound there there's a couple of things that happen:

1. The energy field becomes brighter and clearer. We become this beautiful gold ball of light.
2. We're becoming; we're working towards syntropy in the body; we're working towards less chaos.
3. The information that's informing our body is turned down sometimes even neutralized so we're not being screamed at by our past in making decisions.

The last is the most important - when we become whole there's peace and we can make decisions from there and not from all of the energy of the past.

The sound of Lyme has a different sound than Epstein Barr, even the sound of mercury has a different sound than aluminum, and you can hear it in the body - places that are quite heavy. Using sound is like homeopathy but a different frequency. In different places of the body the solfeggio frequencies are fantastic.

One of my favorite places to work actually is in the pituitary and pineal gland of the body, the amygdala, the hippocampus - they're just so critical to communicating with the rest of the body. We have we're all children and grandchildren of war so we're all coming into this life with some level of PTSD in our mental body. When we can tone that down and we can create neutrality, even if it's a percentage, you begin to have clarity and peace of mind - you can show up to your relationships, you can show up to your employee or your employer or your business and begin and come at it from it from a from a neutral space.

You can find anything that they've experienced in the field and clear it and so it doesn't have that information to work with anymore. So, it changes - things change and I’m a completely different person.

I often connect very clearly to people's loved ones or angels and I have felt them moving my tuning fork where I needed to go.

I’ll make a homeopathic frequency for them using The Guardian or their urine or saliva or something like that; and I’ll use that in the field with sound because it'll clear faster sometimes when you're dealing with infections. I’ll take mercury and use it as a homeopathic out in the field and people will tell me their pee smells different the next day because we're focused on getting rid of mercury you know in the mouth and stuff that's been already removed etc.

The Biofield Institute have done beautiful sound work and have plenty of information.

Sound itself is one of the first healing modalities, whether it's coming from your own voice or a tuning fork. We must find out where we hold our fear, and sometimes it's all over. I’ve found that that fear is the great separator between us and our creator; it's a great separator between us and our path. Being able to find that and release it is really important for us as humans as we begin to expand as our consciousness rises up. As the world begins to heal as we create a new world, we need a lot of consciously awake people who are ready to make uplifting and decisions that better. Energy does not know time or space so working remotely is easy to do.

COVID

Covid feels a bit more universal because the cytokines and the inflammation is really everywhere. With thyroid particularly it's a dip in energy.

When I had it back in June (2021) of last year I was on the floor here and in devastating pain from just muscle. I didn't have a cough; I had a fever and pain and fatigue. After I hooked myself up to my Spooky2 and ran the frequency of ivermectin for three days; I got up and got on a plane and sang in a choir concert and then my hair fell out. I think my thyroid and my hair are super connected so I knew my thyroid just got slammed.

LOW DOSE IMMUNOTHERAPY

Low dose immumotherapy is mostly about viruses and bacteria, not traditional homeopathy, it's more geared toward infection. I'll make homeopathic medications with things that people have had allergic reactions to, etc.

HEART RATE VARIABILITY

Rasmus Gaupp-Berghausen talks about how HRV (heart rate variability) plays music and if you look at it on the sinusoidal graph of it the healthier you are, the better
that music sounds.

The thyroid is that it is the shamanic gateway between the third eye and the heart. The energy communicating between the two is vital. We've come in with the mission and it's embedded deep in our heart and we have to figure out a way to bring that to the world. If the energy between the heart is congested because we've got a rope around our neck or some institution has shut us down as a child that is difficult it's like working through tar, so heart rate variability is one of the things that's easy to measure when you're working on the heart or working really anywhere else.

People want to feel empowered to do their own healing as much as they can - so, I do a lot of teaching.

Stone Medicine
Shamanic Energy Medicine

Biogeometry

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Measuring Effects of Music, Noise, and Healing Energy Using a Seed Germination Bioassay
The Power of Sound/Gardening
Measuring Effects of Music, Noise, and Healing Energy Using a Seed Germination Bioassay The Journal of Integrative and Complementary Medicine

A series of five experiments were performed utilizing okra and zucchini seeds germinated in acoustically shielded, thermally insulated, dark, humid growth chambers. Conditions compared were an untreated control, musical sound, pink noise, and healing energy. Healing energy was administered for 15-20 minutes every 12 hours with the intention that the treated seeds would germinate faster than the untreated seeds. The objective marker was the number of seeds sprouted out of groups of 25 seeds counted at 12-hour intervals over a 72-hour growing period. Temperature and relative humidity were monitored every 15 minutes inside the seed germination containers. A total of 14 trials were run testing a total of 4600 seeds.

Results: Musical sound had a highly statistically significant effect on the number of seeds sprouted compared to the untreated control over all five experiments for the main condition and over time. This effect was independent of temperature, seed type, position in room, specific petri dish, and person doing the scoring. Musical sound had a significant effect compared to noise and an untreated control as a function of time while there was no significant difference between seeds exposed to noise and an untreated control. Healing energy also had a significant effect compared to an untreated control and over time with a magnitude of effect comparable to that of musical sound. Conclusion: This study suggests that sound vibrations (music and noise) as well as biofields (bioelectromagnetic and healing intention) both directly affect living biologic systems, and that a seed germination bioassay has the sensitivity to enable detection of effects caused by various applied energetic conditions.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

This is an awesome short video about bio light and how our bodies emit light. Even biochemical processes emit light:

View: https://youtu.be/byqsJE4ZHxM

Thanks for posting !!! - I finally got a chance to go thru the transcript and it really supports light therapy and visualization.

Michael Clarage: The Light of Life | Thunderbolts
May 14, 2022

Life emits light. There is even proof our eyes emit light. To a physicist this is possible since all receivers are also transmitters—a radio antenna can send or receive the same signal. The rhodopsin molecules in the retinal cells absorb and emit the same visible light.

Michael Clarage, PhD, Astrophysicist and Lead Scientist of SAFIRE, explains how we could not have organic life without cells, chemicals, light, electricity, or the ecosystems of the Earth and Sun—all levels of the hierarchy communicate and exchange energy.

Subscribe to Thunderbolts eNewsletter http://eepurl.com/ETy41
Guides to the Electric Universe https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eu-g...
Electric Universe Books & Merch http://StickmanOnStone.com/
Electric Universe by Wal Thornhill
http://HoloScience.com/wp/

In the early 1920s, Alexander Gurwitsch in Russia was experimentally exploring the idea that all life emits, and is embedded in, a morphogenic field.
At one point he took two onions out of the ground careful to preserve their root tips. Because the root tip has the highest rate of mitosis, the cells are dividing fastest at the tip. He pointed the tip of one root at the middle section of a second root. The cells in that middle section of the second root then started to divide much faster. He further experimented with blocking the effect and found that if he put a barrier between the two, he could stop the effect, if the barrier blocked ultraviolet wavelengths of light.

Here was the first modern experiment, showing that living cells emit light, and that this light can directly change the behavior of other cells. Today you can verify that your eyes emit light, by purchasing a Hamamatsu photo-multiplier and going into a completely dark room and pointing the photomultiplier at your eye. Living systems emit light from ultraviolet to very low frequency radio waves. Different tissues emit different wavelengths at different times and at varying intensities. Why is this not more obvious?

Well, I would argue that it is, since we've all noticed the light in someone's eyes. Or have said things like, ‘she has a glow about her’, or ’you were simply radiant’. If we would all trust our own experience more, then science could progress much faster. The amount of light given off by creatures varies quite a bit - from a few photons per second to tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands per second. That places the intensity in the range of walking in a dense forest at night when things are really dark. But somehow plenty of nocturnal animals do just fine.

What is this bio light doing? Here are a few examples:
Over the winter a seed will not emit any light. As the rain falls and the temperatures rise, in the quiet darkness of the soil the seeds start emitting light, green light, up to ten thousand photons per second.

Another example:
Put someone in a dark room. Shave off a bit of the hair on the scalp, and place a photo detector against the area of the visual cortex. Take a baseline reading. Ask the person to imagine a bright light - the photon count will immediately shoot up. Your brain gives off more light when you imagine light.

The light emissions from the entire human body were recorded periodically over the course of a year. The entire body brightens in the summer and is darkest in the winter. Within a single day the body brightens as the Sun goes to its zenith, then the body gradually dims, as the day moves to night.

The light emitted from the center of the body stays the most constant, while the hands and the head show the most variation. The colors emitted are centered around green, but go to blue and yellow. But the light from the center of the palms is shifted slightly more to the blue.

Our blood is constantly emitting light. Blood that had a higher immune response, in this case carrying more neutrophils, had a measurably higher photon count. To our alert biomedical viewers: this is probably the best area to look for new diagnostic techniques, as you can be absolutely certain that the complex rainbow of colors given off by our blood perfectly reflects the ever-changing physical and emotional state of our organism.

Diving into individual cells, biophotons travel from mitochondria through microtubules. When I was in graduate school, it was just observed that microtubules were used by cells as highways to actively transport materials to where they were needed in the cell. And now we know that those tubules are also carrying light.

We've also found that single neurons act as wave guides for visible light photons. Neurons not only behave as electrical wires, but also act like fiber optic cables. Light and electricity are really two sides of the same coin, so we probably should have seen that one coming.

In the old picture, any light present in biological systems was just the random thermal energy. And yes, there's plenty of that. But now we see that specific biological processes are initiated by specific frequencies of light which are emitted at specific times and places. The biology of light is just as regulated as the biology of molecules.

We're down to the final two experiments. My runner-up favorite is based upon the fact that when you are in bright light, your brain emits more photons. Take two people. Place them in the same room along with an antenna which emits a weak oscillating magnetic field. Person One then stays in the room; while Person Two goes to a second room which is completely dark. Shine a bright light on the first person. The second person's brain will immediately emit more biophotons. This only worked if the two people first shared the experience of being in the same oscillating magnetic field. I read this paper over six months ago and I'm still wondering what it means.

Before looking at my favorite experiment, let's discuss things a little. Light emits light. In some cases we see the light is doing specific work, such as initiating mitosis. If humans were nocturnal creatures this would all be obvious, as the luminosities are roughly that of a forest on a moonless night.

We have light shooting out of our eyes; the ground below us is radiant with the ultraviolet light of root mitosis. For those with a classical bent, you might be saying, “Plato was right, once again?” Plato said that in human vision light goes out from our eyes and blends with the light coming from objects and the combination results in what we see. Now we have proof that our eyes emit light. To a physicist this was always an obvious possibility since all receivers are also transmitters. A radio antenna can send a signal, or receive the same signal. It has to work both ways. The rhodopsin molecules in the retinal cells can absorb visible light. Therefore they must also be able to emit the same visible light.

Why might the light coming from our eyes blend with the light coming in? To answer this, we can look at how the ears work. Decades ago, it was found that our ears emit sound. This was shelved as an interesting oddity, until someone wondered if there might not be some purpose to it. They found that the ears emit sound for the purpose of actively producing signal canceling and signal enhancement. Ever wonder how it is in a crowded room you are capable of focusing in on one conversation? Even someone else's conversation, several feet away? It's the same principle as the noise-cancelling headphones but several light years more advanced, as your auditory system somehow knows where is the voice you want to hear. How far away is it; how long does it take for the sound to travel the distance between your two ears. And then in real time, as the sounds in the room keep changing, your eardrums emit a sound signal that will reduce everything else and enhance the particular voice you want to hear. The same is happening with your vision. I've not found the research yet, but it will come along soon enough.

How is the biology of light different from the biology we learned in school? One hundred years ago, people did not much think of biology as a chemical process. Yet everyone listening to this lecture was educated inside the biochemistry paradigm. We were taught that biology is only a chemical process. What do we mean by biochemistry? Take the example of a cell needing to build out some new bits of its machinery, such as a new ribosome. Ribosomes are the primary machinery that cells use to build all the other proteins the cell needs. This requires raw material, enzymes and an energy source. Imagine the new ribosome is almost completed and just a final bit needs to be attached. The final required bit of protein is there, hanging around. The precise enzyme needed for just this final attachment also happens to be there, and the ATP molecule is also hanging around, and then they all come together. Energy is released from the ATP molecule, travels through the enzyme and the final bit of ribosome is added. Biochemistry is great because biochemists have worked out all the players in this construction story and a thousand others, and have measured the amount of energy needed in each case.

Now let's retell the story adding light and electricity. What do we mean by ’energy is released’ from the ATP? Electron orbits are broken, rearranged. This is a change in electric currents. This change in electric currents emits light, just as the radio antenna emits light as the electric current is changed. This bit of light emitted by the ATP travels through the optical conductor called enzyme, and is used to rearrange electric currents on the almost finished ribosome. Think arc welding. These changes would look like sparks and rippling rainbows, if we had the eyes to see it. You cannot have chemical changes without light. When electric currents change, light is produced. When light is absorbed, electric currents change. Light and electric currents are two sides of the same coin: they are the energy and the matter corresponding to each other.

To better understand organic life, we need to see it as a hierarchy of worlds within worlds. A piece of light is not the same as a molecule. A molecule is not the same as a cell. A cell is not the same as a human body. these are all worlds of vastly different sizes and properties. Yet, all these worlds interpenetrate one another and influence each other. We could not have organic life without cells, or without chemicals, or without light and electricity, nor could cells live without ecosystems, and the whole earth and the Sun.

This hierarchy holds together because all the levels communicate, and exchange energy and information. Starting with the onion, let's step our way down the ladder. An onion is living. Inside the living onion, the root is growing. Inside the growing root, cells are dividing. Inside the dividing cells, loads of chemical changes are happening. In those chemical changes are electric currents, and from those changing electric currents, ultraviolet light is emitted. When this ultraviolet light is absorbed by a second root, this initiates the whole process in reverse, causing rapidly changing electric currents, needed for rapid chemical rearrangements, needed for rapid cell division, and the root of the second onion begins to grow. Root cells are both transmitters and receivers of everything roots are capable of doing. In general, if there's a problem at any one level, it affects all the levels. If some- thing goes wrong with a molecular process in my cells, I experience that as ill health. The molecular world makes itself known to a person. Or the whole person might engage in unhealthy behavior such as persistent negative thoughts, or useless fears, which will inevitably trickle down to cause disordered molecular activity in some cells. With this picture of interconnection up and down the ladder, we now widen our view and look further up the scale If a large number of people are engaged in unhealthy activity, this must work its way up to cause ill health in whatever larger groupings exist, be they families or countries, or even all life on earth taken all together. Going the other way, if we can imagine it, if there were something gone wrong at a planetary level, then this must find its way down to humanity. Not necessarily to make each person sick, but certainly cause changing trends of illness that appear and disappear across the globe.

Our ladder now stretches from the entire earth down to individual photons, and we are ready for my number one favorite experiment involving the biophotons of DNA. The lab of Luke Montagnier was studying radio frequencies emitted by DNA. In the last of a series of truly boggling experiments, they placed a string of DNA into a vial of water and stimulated the vial with various radio frequencies. Then filter out the DNA. This leaves just water, but the water is now emitting radio frequencies, which it somehow got from the DNA. Place an antenna around the vial of water and send that signal to a second lab, several miles away. In this other lab, you have a second test tube that contains water and all the individual building blocks of DNA. Broadcast our signal into the second vial. In a few hours the original DNA strand will be constructed in the second vial. Sounds like magic and I guess it is, but it is also experimental data. Water can hold the radio frequency signal, which can be used to rebuild the DNA sequence from raw materials. I would hope that entire new research labs will be set up to further explore these results.

Luke Montagnier has many admirers and many enemies. As often happens with people who achieve a great deal in life, shortly before his death last year, he had the distinction of being canceled for daring to point out some obvious problems with a novel medical treatment that was being rolled out around the world. Hence it is possible that anything connected with him will be erased from future history. What frequencies worked best in this experiment? The results were clearest when the initial strand was energized with 7 Hertz, 14 Hertz, or 28 Hertz radio signals. Of course, these are the resonant frequencies of the entire electrical body of the earth known as the Schumann resonances. That is worth saying a second time: the entire electrical body of the earth vibrates loudest at 7, 14 and 28 Hertz. These are the same frequencies that allow DNA in the experiment to best convey its information through water to rebuild itself. It is absurd to think this is an accident. This obvious connection between the electrical body of the earth and the DNA in each of us makes me quiet. Like, I sometimes get quiet in church, or in an overwhelmingly beautiful landscape. At this point poetry meets experimental science. The bridge between the two seems long but is also undeniable. Antennas work both ways. The entire electrical body of the earth is both the sender and the receiver of all the vibrations in all the DNA. in all the living creatures. Over all the eons that have unfolded within her. Inside you, are a trillion antennae that are both the senders and receivers of all the love and wisdom contained in the long body of our Mother Earth. This would be enough, but we're not done yet. In simple physics, the length of an antenna is comparable to the size of the wave it absorbs and emits. The AM radio antenna on your car is one-fourth the size of the AM radio waves that are being sent out from the radio stations. Since we have already verified experimentally that our DNA is an antenna that both absorbs and emits, we might ask what is the length of our DNA and is there any station broadcasting that wavelength. The DNA in one of your cells unrolls to roughly your own height that's a notable connection an organism the size of a person needs an antenna roughly its own size to adequately send and receive all the information required for an entire life, from conception to death. But what about the combined length of all the DNA in all your cells? That combined length is the size of our entire solar system. We have within us antennas whose combined length happens to be the right size, to resonate with the entire body of the Sun, the planets, all the comets, even out to the heliopause. Who could believe such a thing? How could there be a connection with the life of a person in the entire solar system? Yet the connection must be there, because the ladder is unbroken. Whether or not any one of us can knowingly receive these signals, or is capable of intentionally broadcasting up to the whole solar system. It's a good question I dare say it's a very important question.

Lollipop2

Thanks for posting !!! - I finally got a chance to go thru the transcript and it really supports light therapy and visualization.

Michael Clarage: The Light of Life | Thunderbolts
May 14, 2022

Life emits light. There is even proof our eyes emit light. To a physicist this is possible since all receivers are also transmitters—a radio antenna can send or receive the same signal. The rhodopsin molecules in the retinal cells absorb and emit the same visible light.

Michael Clarage, PhD, Astrophysicist and Lead Scientist of SAFIRE, explains how we could not have organic life without cells, chemicals, light, electricity, or the ecosystems of the Earth and Sun—all levels of the hierarchy communicate and exchange energy.

Subscribe to Thunderbolts eNewsletter http://eepurl.com/ETy41
Guides to the Electric Universe https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/eu-g...
Electric Universe Books & Merch http://StickmanOnStone.com/
Electric Universe by Wal Thornhill
http://HoloScience.com/wp/

In the early 1920s, Alexander Gurwitsch in Russia was experimentally exploring the idea that all life emits, and is embedded in, a morphogenic field.
At one point he took two onions out of the ground careful to preserve their root tips. Because the root tip has the highest rate of mitosis, the cells are dividing fastest at the tip. He pointed the tip of one root at the middle section of a second root. The cells in that middle section of the second root then started to divide much faster. He further experimented with blocking the effect and found that if he put a barrier between the two, he could stop the effect, if the barrier blocked ultraviolet wavelengths of light.

Here was the first modern experiment, showing that living cells emit light, and that this light can directly change the behavior of other cells. Today you can verify that your eyes emit light, by purchasing a Hamamatsu photo-multiplier and going into a completely dark room and pointing the photomultiplier at your eye. Living systems emit light from ultraviolet to very low frequency radio waves. Different tissues emit different wavelengths at different times and at varying intensities. Why is this not more obvious?

Well, I would argue that it is, since we've all noticed the light in someone's eyes. Or have said things like, ‘she has a glow about her’, or ’you were simply radiant’. If we would all trust our own experience more, then science could progress much faster. The amount of light given off by creatures varies quite a bit - from a few photons per second to tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands per second. That places the intensity in the range of walking in a dense forest at night when things are really dark. But somehow plenty of nocturnal animals do just fine.

What is this bio light doing? Here are a few examples:
Over the winter a seed will not emit any light. As the rain falls and the temperatures rise, in the quiet darkness of the soil the seeds start emitting light, green light, up to ten thousand photons per second.

Another example:
Put someone in a dark room. Shave off a bit of the hair on the scalp, and place a photo detector against the area of the visual cortex. Take a baseline reading. Ask the person to imagine a bright light - the photon count will immediately shoot up. Your brain gives off more light when you imagine light.

The light emissions from the entire human body were recorded periodically over the course of a year. The entire body brightens in the summer and is darkest in the winter. Within a single day the body brightens as the Sun goes to its zenith, then the body gradually dims, as the day moves to night.

The light emitted from the center of the body stays the most constant, while the hands and the head show the most variation. The colors emitted are centered around green, but go to blue and yellow. But the light from the center of the palms is shifted slightly more to the blue.

Our blood is constantly emitting light. Blood that had a higher immune response, in this case carrying more neutrophils, had a measurably higher photon count. To our alert biomedical viewers: this is probably the best area to look for new diagnostic techniques, as you can be absolutely certain that the complex rainbow of colors given off by our blood perfectly reflects the ever-changing physical and emotional state of our organism.

Diving into individual cells, biophotons travel from mitochondria through microtubules. When I was in graduate school, it was just observed that microtubules were used by cells as highways to actively transport materials to where they were needed in the cell. And now we know that those tubules are also carrying light.

We've also found that single neurons act as wave guides for visible light photons. Neurons not only behave as electrical wires, but also act like fiber optic cables. Light and electricity are really two sides of the same coin, so we probably should have seen that one coming.

In the old picture, any light present in biological systems was just the random thermal energy. And yes, there's plenty of that. But now we see that specific biological processes are initiated by specific frequencies of light which are emitted at specific times and places. The biology of light is just as regulated as the biology of molecules.

We're down to the final two experiments. My runner-up favorite is based upon the fact that when you are in bright light, your brain emits more photons. Take two people. Place them in the same room along with an antenna which emits a weak oscillating magnetic field. Person One then stays in the room; while Person Two goes to a second room which is completely dark. Shine a bright light on the first person. The second person's brain will immediately emit more biophotons. This only worked if the two people first shared the experience of being in the same oscillating magnetic field. I read this paper over six months ago and I'm still wondering what it means.

Before looking at my favorite experiment, let's discuss things a little. Light emits light. In some cases we see the light is doing specific work, such as initiating mitosis. If humans were nocturnal creatures this would all be obvious, as the luminosities are roughly that of a forest on a moonless night.

We have light shooting out of our eyes; the ground below us is radiant with the ultraviolet light of root mitosis. For those with a classical bent, you might be saying, “Plato was right, once again?” Plato said that in human vision light goes out from our eyes and blends with the light coming from objects and the combination results in what we see. Now we have proof that our eyes emit light. To a physicist this was always an obvious possibility since all receivers are also transmitters. A radio antenna can send a signal, or receive the same signal. It has to work both ways. The rhodopsin molecules in the retinal cells can absorb visible light. Therefore they must also be able to emit the same visible light.

Why might the light coming from our eyes blend with the light coming in? To answer this, we can look at how the ears work. Decades ago, it was found that our ears emit sound. This was shelved as an interesting oddity, until someone wondered if there might not be some purpose to it. They found that the ears emit sound for the purpose of actively producing signal canceling and signal enhancement. Ever wonder how it is in a crowded room you are capable of focusing in on one conversation? Even someone else's conversation, several feet away? It's the same principle as the noise-cancelling headphones but several light years more advanced, as your auditory system somehow knows where is the voice you want to hear. How far away is it; how long does it take for the sound to travel the distance between your two ears. And then in real time, as the sounds in the room keep changing, your eardrums emit a sound signal that will reduce everything else and enhance the particular voice you want to hear. The same is happening with your vision. I've not found the research yet, but it will come along soon enough.

How is the biology of light different from the biology we learned in school? One hundred years ago, people did not much think of biology as a chemical process. Yet everyone listening to this lecture was educated inside the biochemistry paradigm. We were taught that biology is only a chemical process. What do we mean by biochemistry? Take the example of a cell needing to build out some new bits of its machinery, such as a new ribosome. Ribosomes are the primary machinery that cells use to build all the other proteins the cell needs. This requires raw material, enzymes and an energy source. Imagine the new ribosome is almost completed and just a final bit needs to be attached. The final required bit of protein is there, hanging around. The precise enzyme needed for just this final attachment also happens to be there, and the ATP molecule is also hanging around, and then they all come together. Energy is released from the ATP molecule, travels through the enzyme and the final bit of ribosome is added. Biochemistry is great because biochemists have worked out all the players in this construction story and a thousand others, and have measured the amount of energy needed in each case.

Now let's retell the story adding light and electricity. What do we mean by ’energy is released’ from the ATP? Electron orbits are broken, rearranged. This is a change in electric currents. This change in electric currents emits light, just as the radio antenna emits light as the electric current is changed. This bit of light emitted by the ATP travels through the optical conductor called enzyme, and is used to rearrange electric currents on the almost finished ribosome. Think arc welding. These changes would look like sparks and rippling rainbows, if we had the eyes to see it. You cannot have chemical changes without light. When electric currents change, light is produced. When light is absorbed, electric currents change. Light and electric currents are two sides of the same coin: they are the energy and the matter corresponding to each other.

To better understand organic life, we need to see it as a hierarchy of worlds within worlds. A piece of light is not the same as a molecule. A molecule is not the same as a cell. A cell is not the same as a human body. these are all worlds of vastly different sizes and properties. Yet, all these worlds interpenetrate one another and influence each other. We could not have organic life without cells, or without chemicals, or without light and electricity, nor could cells live without ecosystems, and the whole earth and the Sun.

This hierarchy holds together because all the levels communicate, and exchange energy and information. Starting with the onion, let's step our way down the ladder. An onion is living. Inside the living onion, the root is growing. Inside the growing root, cells are dividing. Inside the dividing cells, loads of chemical changes are happening. In those chemical changes are electric currents, and from those changing electric currents, ultraviolet light is emitted. When this ultraviolet light is absorbed by a second root, this initiates the whole process in reverse, causing rapidly changing electric currents, needed for rapid chemical rearrangements, needed for rapid cell division, and the root of the second onion begins to grow. Root cells are both transmitters and receivers of everything roots are capable of doing. In general, if there's a problem at any one level, it affects all the levels. If some- thing goes wrong with a molecular process in my cells, I experience that as ill health. The molecular world makes itself known to a person. Or the whole person might engage in unhealthy behavior such as persistent negative thoughts, or useless fears, which will inevitably trickle down to cause disordered molecular activity in some cells. With this picture of interconnection up and down the ladder, we now widen our view and look further up the scale If a large number of people are engaged in unhealthy activity, this must work its way up to cause ill health in whatever larger groupings exist, be they families or countries, or even all life on earth taken all together. Going the other way, if we can imagine it, if there were something gone wrong at a planetary level, then this must find its way down to humanity. Not necessarily to make each person sick, but certainly cause changing trends of illness that appear and disappear across the globe.

Our ladder now stretches from the entire earth down to individual photons, and we are ready for my number one favorite experiment involving the biophotons of DNA. The lab of Luke Montagnier was studying radio frequencies emitted by DNA. In the last of a series of truly boggling experiments, they placed a string of DNA into a vial of water and stimulated the vial with various radio frequencies. Then filter out the DNA. This leaves just water, but the water is now emitting radio frequencies, which it somehow got from the DNA. Place an antenna around the vial of water and send that signal to a second lab, several miles away. In this other lab, you have a second test tube that contains water and all the individual building blocks of DNA. Broadcast our signal into the second vial. In a few hours the original DNA strand will be constructed in the second vial. Sounds like magic and I guess it is, but it is also experimental data. Water can hold the radio frequency signal, which can be used to rebuild the DNA sequence from raw materials. I would hope that entire new research labs will be set up to further explore these results.

Luke Montagnier has many admirers and many enemies. As often happens with people who achieve a great deal in life, shortly before his death last year, he had the distinction of being canceled for daring to point out some obvious problems with a novel medical treatment that was being rolled out around the world. Hence it is possible that anything connected with him will be erased from future history. What frequencies worked best in this experiment? The results were clearest when the initial strand was energized with 7 Hertz, 14 Hertz, or 28 Hertz radio signals. Of course, these are the resonant frequencies of the entire electrical body of the earth known as the Schumann resonances. That is worth saying a second time: the entire electrical body of the earth vibrates loudest at 7, 14 and 28 Hertz. These are the same frequencies that allow DNA in the experiment to best convey its information through water to rebuild itself. It is absurd to think this is an accident. This obvious connection between the electrical body of the earth and the DNA in each of us makes me quiet. Like, I sometimes get quiet in church, or in an overwhelmingly beautiful landscape. At this point poetry meets experimental science. The bridge between the two seems long but is also undeniable. Antennas work both ways. The entire electrical body of the earth is both the sender and the receiver of all the vibrations in all the DNA. in all the living creatures. Over all the eons that have unfolded within her. Inside you, are a trillion antennae that are both the senders and receivers of all the love and wisdom contained in the long body of our Mother Earth. This would be enough, but we're not done yet. In simple physics, the length of an antenna is comparable to the size of the wave it absorbs and emits. The AM radio antenna on your car is one-fourth the size of the AM radio waves that are being sent out from the radio stations. Since we have already verified experimentally that our DNA is an antenna that both absorbs and emits, we might ask what is the length of our DNA and is there any station broadcasting that wavelength. The DNA in one of your cells unrolls to roughly your own height that's a notable connection an organism the size of a person needs an antenna roughly its own size to adequately send and receive all the information required for an entire life, from conception to death. But what about the combined length of all the DNA in all your cells? That combined length is the size of our entire solar system. We have within us antennas whose combined length happens to be the right size, to resonate with the entire body of the Sun, the planets, all the comets, even out to the heliopause. Who could believe such a thing? How could there be a connection with the life of a person in the entire solar system? Yet the connection must be there, because the ladder is unbroken. Whether or not any one of us can knowingly receive these signals, or is capable of intentionally broadcasting up to the whole solar system. It's a good question I dare say it's a very important question.
Hey thanks for posting the transcript! I loved the video because it does show some strong evidence imho - hard to find videos like this with the evidence all put together. I have utmost respect for Michael Clarage. One day his work with SAFIRE project will be recognized. They have verified electric universe theory with impeccable research. Can’t find holes or bad science in what they have created. It hands down destroys the standard model.

@Makrosky did you ever see the video above? @Grapelander just posted a transcript.

Makrosky

Hey thanks for posting the transcript! I loved the video because it does show some strong evidence imho - hard to find videos like this with the evidence all put together. I have utmost respect for Michael Clarage. One day his work with SAFIRE project will be recognized. They have verified electric universe theory with impeccable research. Can’t find holes or bad science in what they have created. It hands down destroys the standard model.

@Makrosky did you ever see the video above? @Grapelander just posted a transcript.
wow. No I didn't but thanks for letting me know about this. Absolutely fascinating!!

Inaut

I’m beginning to think that hydrogen is the most important thing for vitality (with the exception of CO2 and O). Since it penetrates everything because of its size, I think it is the key to also unlocking psychic trauma and blockages deep within the organism (my own speculations of course). I also think the ancients lived so long because they knew how to harness hydrogen (and CO2)

Stole this screen shot from a comment in a YouTube video. Found it kinda of interesting. See attached

Also, I watched a YouTube video some time ago (sorry I shluld really be keeping references for valid discourse) that showed that a lot of old cathedral churches depict different wave forms of hydrogen in their stained glass. When they overlaid a specific wave form hydrogen on top of the glass it fit perfectly... sorry for the terrible writing skills and lack of evidence but it’s just my feeling at the moment.

Lastly, brown’s gas is 66% hydrogen and 33% oxygen. The structure is unique and so is the numerology...

Attachments

• BD7C4EA6-24A4-4449-9171-C04CA75BB29B.png
    BD7C4EA6-24A4-4449-9171-C04CA75BB29B.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Lollipop2

I’m beginning to think that hydrogen is the most important thing for vitality (with the exception of CO2 and O). Since it penetrates everything because of its size, I think it is the key to also unlocking psychic trauma and blockages deep within the organism (my own speculations of course). I also think the ancients lived so long because they knew how to harness hydrogen (and CO2)

Stole this screen shot from a comment in a YouTube video. Found it kinda of interesting. See attached

Also, I watched a YouTube video some time ago (sorry I shluld really be keeping references for valid discourse) that showed that a lot of old cathedral churches depict different wave forms of hydrogen in their stained glass. When they overlaid a specific wave form hydrogen on top of the glass it fit perfectly... sorry for the terrible writing skills and lack of evidence but it’s just my feeling at the moment.

Lastly, brown’s gas is 66% hydrogen and 33% oxygen. The structure is unique and so is the numerology...
Very interesting. Thanks for posting. If you find more sources @Inaut would you come post here?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom