Vaginal Mapping

scarlettsmum

I don't know if anyone heard about this here on the forum but I just wanted to share my experience from today. I went to have vaginal mapping done as a form of therapy and I was amazed by how much can be achieved by this. Lots of us here are dealing with stress and anxieties and some may be healing childhood or sexual traumas and this is the answer, I believe. I have tried so many different things, and during this session I was crying hysterically, laughing hysterically, feeling numb and tingly all over, I met myself in the form of a hermit in a closed up position and even made my therapist nearly pass out because of the amount of negative energy she was getting from me. Such strong sensations, difficult to describe in words. Basically the theory behind it is that women store traumas in their vaginas and it desensitises the tissue. We lose the ability to feel there in order to protect ourselves, we freeze, we learn to disassociate. When we are in a speaking therapy our brain glosses over the really painful stuff, but when we are forced to feel on a physical level, it is extremely powerful. I have only been for one 3 hour treatment today and have 2 more this week. But, wow,I thought I'd mention it on here for people for whom the approach of trying different serotonin lowering drugs don't work. This method was first discovered in California (where else? :)), but the cost is extortionate, last time I read about it I remember it cost 4000 USD, although I'm not sure how many sessions that included. Where I live, I pay 400 USD for 3x 3hour sessions, and for many people that is all they need. Here is the link, can be read also in English, if you click on the EN sign in the top right corner. Tantrická masáž od Tantra Spa = originální tantra masáž ~ Tantra Spa Prague
Btw. I don't work for them or promote them, but since the price difference is so huge, it may be of interest as a healing holiday. :)

Last edited:
OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

I just wanted to add that there is a different sort of therapy for men as well, as the initial post came across as for women only. I think sometimes it's good to think of these issues not just from the point of view of diet, supplements but actually look at possible psychological causes, such as feeling tremendous guilt about our sexuality, etc. It's very healing and part of the process is to accept our sexuality as completely normal holistic part of us that can't be suppressed, ignored, abused, etc. Apparently our sexuality is interlinked with our life force from which stems creativity and a life purpose. This guy has a good book which I also own but is aimed at people that want to help themselves without a therapist. He wrote an excellent article on the subject Are we sexually repressed and don’t know it? | Huffington Post

Makrosky

Hey scarlet! Thanks for sharing this! I'm glad it was so relieving for you. The important thing is to see if there are long term changes. There are so many therapies that consist in a simple cathartic experience disguised with any fancy name, that end up being an expensive cathartic experience, that is, an intense emotional discharge. The important tjing though is seeing if it lasts, if it heals something in the long run. Keep us posted pleaaasee!! By the way which would be the equivalent for man??

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

Hey scarlet! Thanks for sharing this! I'm glad it was so relieving for you. The important thing is to see if there are long term changes. There are so many therapies that consist in a simple cathartic experience disguised with any fancy name, that end up being an expensive cathartic experience, that is, an intense emotional discharge. The important tjing though is seeing if it lasts, if it heals something in the long run. Keep us posted pleaaasee!! By the way which would be the equivalent for man??
Yes, it could be, but I have to say I have never acted this crazily in any therapy session and never felt such shift and I have tried CBT, EFT, and other therapies. It's difficult to describe, but the change is physical and I feel permanent. I have read that this is not like having a massage of sore back, what you release, is forever gone. Obviously as you said I only had one session, so I can't make sweeping statements and so I promise to keep you all posted. I sought out this therapy because of some childhood traumas leading to lack of libido and difficulty expressing myself creatively, not knowing what I want or what my life purpose is. I was told for woman to be able to correct all these issues she must be firmly anchored in her body and due to some traumas I learnt to disassociate from my body, so this is crucial to work on. I am not sure if the therapy for men has any particular universal name but on the website mentioned where I went it's called Gladiator, but I guess you could do a google search for tantra massages for men hoping for no sleazy results. :) Btw. I just looked up the translation into English on the website and I don't like it, so cheesy. You are better off looking into a text written in English to start with to fully understand.

Last edited:

Tarmander

I would be very cautious with this kind of thing. I do not know the exact practices they are using, so I cannot speak to this, but there are some red flags you should watch out for.

Intense sensations, like pleasure and pain, tend to dull the thinking parts of the mind. Most any form of cult or religion that wishes to indoctrinate you in their ideology uses some type of intense physical experience to bring your walls down, like starvation (called detoxing if you are hip), emotional shock, or intense sexual experiences.

This does not mean these things are bad per say, just that when you are in an intense state, it is easy for someone else to influence you in ways that would bypass regular "nope" walls. Someone sexually stimulating you for three hours, and then telling you that your experience is indicative of "getting the bad out" certainly qualifies.

The thing about sexual trauma when young is that it violates your inner boundaries before you really get a chance to develop healthy bounds. What is left is often this deep seeded feeling of sickness, filth, emotional depression, wrongness, etc. An often prescribed cure for this is to re-violate those boundaries and place something "good" there, or get that icky feeling out. Many sexual assault victims think that if they can just find someone or something good to place in that emotional dark well, they will be better.

So red flags to watch out for:

•Are they prescribing you certain "clean" diets that would go along with this therapy to enhance its effectiveness?

•Are the practitioners who are doing this massage/vaginal mapping skinny, attractive, and sexualized? If so they are probably feeding on your emotional states, encouraging you while they drain you.

•Are they actually working with fibrotic, stiff, and numb parts of the vagina that can be felt or seen? A vagina or penis that is not sensitive is not a problem. Guys rearrange their junk all the time, even though you would say the penis is pretty sensitive. Telling you that your vagina is storing lots of negative energy because you are not aroused by a stranger who is going to be touching you is not indicative of held trauma. The more they are helping you with negative "energies," the less likely they are to actually be helping you.

•Do you feel empowered and motivated to embrace life when you leave? Or do you feel less negative emotionally? Therapies that really help you increase dopamine, which means you have the sense that your world has grown larger, and you have more options in your life, more choices. You will also feel stronger about your boundaries, how you should be treated, how you can treat others fairly and expect the same, that kind of thing. Bad therapies will often leave you feeling good, like something bad has been lifted from you, but without much knowledge of what that was. You feel better, happier, but not necessarily more grounded, or "knowing." In the days ahead the negative feelings will slowly return and another treatment will be needed.

Watch out for these red flags. Even if they seem all above board as far as these go, you are playing with fire here. 99% of these kinds of things are set up just to take advantage of people with past traumas. The practitioner should not be young, they should have decades of experience and nuance when it comes to treatment. They should be very focused on finding out objective facts from you about your life experience, and give detailed answers on how the therapy helps in those specific situations.

L

lollipop

I would be very cautious with this kind of thing. I do not know the exact practices they are using, so I cannot speak to this, but there are some red flags you should watch out for.

Intense sensations, like pleasure and pain, tend to dull the thinking parts of the mind. Most any form of cult or religion that wishes to indoctrinate you in their ideology uses some type of intense physical experience to bring your walls down, like starvation (called detoxing if you are hip), emotional shock, or intense sexual experiences.

This does not mean these things are bad per say, just that when you are in an intense state, it is easy for someone else to influence you in ways that would bypass regular "nope" walls. Someone sexually stimulating you for three hours, and then telling you that your experience is indicative of "getting the bad out" certainly qualifies.

The thing about sexual trauma when young is that it violates your inner boundaries before you really get a chance to develop healthy bounds. What is left is often this deep seeded feeling of sickness, filth, emotional depression, wrongness, etc. An often prescribed cure for this is to re-violate those boundaries and place something "good" there, or get that icky feeling out. Many sexual assault victims think that if they can just find someone or something good to place in that emotional dark well, they will be better.

•Are they prescribing you certain "clean" diets that would go along with this therapy to enhance its effectiveness?

•Are the practitioners who are doing this massage/vaginal mapping skinny, attractive, and sexualized? If so they are probably feeding on your emotional states, encouraging you while they drain you.

•Are they actually working with fibrotic, stiff, and numb parts of the vagina that can be felt or seen? A vagina or penis that is not sensitive is not a problem. Guys rearrange their junk all the time, even though you would say the penis is pretty sensitive. Telling you that your vagina is storing lots of negative energy because you are not aroused by a stranger who is going to be touching you is not indicative of held trauma. The more they are helping you with negative "energies," the less likely they are to actually be helping you.

•Do you feel empowered and motivated to embrace life when you leave? Or do you feel less negative emotionally? Therapies that really help you increase dopamine, which means you have the sense that your world has grown larger, and you have more options in your life, more choices. You will also feel stronger about your boundaries, how you should be treated, how you can treat others fairly and expect the same, that kind of thing. Bad therapies will often leave you feeling good, like something bad has been lifted from you, but without much knowledge of what that was. You feel better, happier, but not necessarily more grounded, or "knowing." In the days ahead the negative feelings will slowly return and another treatment will be needed.

Watch out for these red flags. Even if they seem all above board as far as these go, you are playing with fire here. 99% of these kinds of things are set up just to take advantage of people with past traumas. The practitioner should not be young, they should have decades of experience and nuance when it comes to treatment. They should be very focused on finding out objective facts from you about your life experience, and give detailed answers on how the therapy helps in those specific situations.
Mature thoughts here @Tarmander

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

Thanks for your concern, Tarmander. The lady who treated me was over 60 years old. I picked her specifically because of her age and experience. I'm sure younger ones would do equally as well, but I just felt drawn to her. Part of this process was a discussion of problem and stating goal of what I want to achieve. It is not a witchcraft.:) It can happen and can be a sexual experience but it doesn't have to be. It is not a brothel, it is about feeling through your body, awakening feelings/thoughts that your brain buried and working with them. The relationship between the therapist and the client is very respectful. Nobody is taking advantage. It is not a cult. :) I certainly feel violated when at gyno's office, with their rough approach and had no such experience here, precisely because of the respect and asking my permission at all times. Where I live we are very atheist country, over 75%, and this place gets referrals from professional therapists/psychologists for people that haven't made much progress in regular therapy. Nobody gets abused. It is very professional and you never feel at any point like you are being used or seduced. There is no patient touching the therapist, strictly forbidden. There is no meeting after the session. I guess one has to be in the right sort of mindset to accept this sort of therapy, but tantra comes from yoga and the sexual energy is seen as the highest spiritual energy to be used wisely. It's about love and intimacy towards ourselves and our partners without actually focusing on any particular result. Read up about it. It is easy to make judgement without understanding first.

In answer to your questions:

There is no prescribed cleanse to go with this.
There was no intense 3 hour sexual stimulation. We just worked on the sensitivity or as you describe fibrotic tissues that don't feel anything when touched even by loving partner let alone stranger as you put it.
The practitioners are women of different ages, sizes, hair colours etc. There are also a few men. But not all therapist do everything.
Yes, I feel more empowered and motivated, confident, will know more when I have completed 2 more sessions. I plan to continue this therapy with my partner as well, as they encourage for partners to come along and learn. This therapy is precisely what you talk about, grounding, stopping disassociation through feeling your body now and here.

And also I'm not a victim of sexual abuse, but I have some deep seated childhood traumas, so I have my boundaries firmly put when it comes to nope stuff.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Thanks for your concern, Tarmander. The lady who treated me was over 60 years old. I picked her specifically because of her age and experience. I'm sure younger ones would do equally as well, but I just felt drawn to her. Part of this process was a discussion of problem and stating goal of what I want to achieve. It is not a witchcraft.:) It can happen and can be a sexual experience but it doesn't have to be. It is not a brothel, it is about feeling through your body, awakening feelings/thoughts that your brain buried and working with them. The relationship between the therapist and the client is very respectful. Nobody is taking advantage. It is not a cult. :) I certainly feel violated when at gyno's office, with their rough approach and had no such experience here, precisely because of the respect and asking my permission at all times. Where I live we are very atheist country, over 75%, and this place gets referrals from professional therapists/psychologists for people that haven't made much progress in regular therapy. Nobody gets abused. It is very professional and you never feel at any point like you are being used or seduced. There is no patient touching the therapist, strictly forbidden. There is no meeting after the session. I guess one has to be in the right sort of mindset to accept this sort of therapy, but tantra comes from yoga and the sexual energy is seen as the highest spiritual energy to be used wisely. It's about love and intimacy towards ourselves and our partners without actually focusing on any particular result. Read up about it. It is easy to make judgement without understanding first.

In answer to your questions:

There is no prescribed cleanse to go with this.
There was no intense 3 hour sexual stimulation. We just worked on the sensitivity or as you describe fibrotic tissues that don't feel anything when touched even by loving partner let alone stranger as you put it.
The practitioners are women of different ages, sizes, hair colours etc. There are also a few men. But not all therapist do everything.
Yes, I feel more empowered and motivated, confident, will know more when I have completed 2 more sessions. I plan to continue this therapy with my partner as well, as they encourage for partners to come along and learn. This therapy is precisely what you talk about, grounding, stopping disassociation through feeling your body now and here.

And also I'm not a victim of sexual abuse, but I have some deep seated childhood traumas, so I have my boundaries firmly put when it comes to nope stuff.

If I were to choose the least harmful therapy in this case, I would definitely choose an older therapist, and bring in your long term partner/husband/wife, and work with them together. This has the chance of creating some real lasting connection that can make your life better long term. It sounds like that is what you are going with, so good job!

I think you misunderstood my post a bit. I was not saying it was a cult, nor that you were sexually abused. I was simply using those to point out commonalities of experience.

The two things I want to touch on are:

but tantra comes from yoga and the sexual energy is seen as the highest spiritual energy to be used wisely. It's about love and intimacy towards ourselves and our partners without actually focusing on any particular result.

If this is the kind of thing they say to you, I would treat it as a red flag. This statement has little actual meaning. Who cares if they say sexual energy is the highest energy and to be used wisely. Are they using it wisely? Are they teaching you how to differentiate between sexual energy and say making breakfast energy? plugging in your toaster energy? I was in spiritual groups and classes for a solid half decade accompanied by spiritual practices, retreats, tantra, chakra work, and a lot of other things with funky names. Statements like this are used to snare people because they sound like they mean something when they do not. I am not an old man who disavows all energy work or anything like that. I have a jin shin jyustu practitioner I go to once a month and have been for 20 years. I know energy work can be helpful, but don't get sold on it.

Are you okay with having a bad experience that could effect you for years from this? Because if someone said they were not focusing on any particular result, the awful years long death spiral is definitely in the hat and I would like to avoid it from being pulled if possible. I would be saying something like: I really do not care how often you say words like "ancient wisdom," "spiritual energy," "love and acceptance," "releasing past traumas and negative energy," what matters is that I am getting a particular result and that it is positive. Trust me, you can mess yourself up doing this stuff. Some chakras, once released, do not go back into their hole, and you can be stuck with YEARS of debilitating symptoms, or forever! I know because it has happen to me. Do not just trust positive words.

Read up about it. It is easy to make judgement without understanding first.

I think if you could rename California, "Don't judge before you know," would be a good start. The statement sounds reasonable until you actually understand how the brain works. The brain works with universals and concepts. "It has four legs and a padded seat, I have never seen this object before but I know it to be a chair because of all the other chairs I have seen." Something like that. So yes, I can judge before I fully understand it because that is the mind's job. The mind uses short cuts to come to conclusions, and uses new information to refine those conclusions.

I see on the website young, attractive, sexy practitioners, pictures of seductive women looking into the camera. I read that it has been developed in California, the land of "what's next." My brain says aha! I have seen this before! So yes I judge, that is what healthy minds do, and don't let others tell you that your judgement is wrong. Judging things is right. Part of victim imprinting revolves around telling you that judgments are bad, that you should hold off, because you do not have the whole story. Please judge away and use your experiences and what you know. Do not fall for the pseudo-spiritual "Well I cannot know anything fully so I cannot judge anything fully," trap. People just get re-victimized over and over again down that path.

I am open to refining my view. Why don't you explain a bit more what exactly your therapy entails. What are the steps, what words are they telling you that are associated with body sensations, when are they moving energy up, when are they moving it down? If you give some real details we can really dive into it. Otherwise all I have are my own ideas to go by.

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

If I were to choose the least harmful therapy in this case, I would definitely choose an older therapist, and bring in your long term partner/husband/wife, and work with them together. This has the chance of creating some real lasting connection that can make your life better long term. It sounds like that is what you are going with, so good job!

I think you misunderstood my post a bit. I was not saying it was a cult, nor that you were sexually abused. I was simply using those to point out commonalities of experience.

The two things I want to touch on are:

If this is the kind of thing they say to you, I would treat it as a red flag. This statement has little actual meaning. Who cares if they say sexual energy is the highest energy and to be used wisely. Are they using it wisely? Are they teaching you how to differentiate between sexual energy and say making breakfast energy? plugging in your toaster energy? I was in spiritual groups and classes for a solid half decade accompanied by spiritual practices, retreats, tantra, chakra work, and a lot of other things with funky names. Statements like this are used to snare people because they sound like they mean something when they do not. I am not an old man who disavows all energy work or anything like that. I have a jin shin jyustu practitioner I go to once a month and have been for 20 years. I know energy work can be helpful, but don't get sold on it.

Are you okay with having a bad experience that could effect you for years from this? Because if someone said they were not focusing on any particular result, the awful years long death spiral is definitely in the hat and I would like to avoid it from being pulled if possible. I would be saying something like: I really do not care how often you say words like "ancient wisdom," "spiritual energy," "love and acceptance," "releasing past traumas and negative energy," what matters is that I am getting a particular result and that it is positive. Trust me, you can mess yourself up doing this stuff. Some chakras, once released, do not go back into their hole, and you can be stuck with YEARS of debilitating symptoms, or forever! I know because it has happen to me. Do not just trust positive words.

I think if you could rename California, "Don't judge before you know," would be a good start. The statement sounds reasonable until you actually understand how the brain works. The brain works with universals and concepts. "It has four legs and a padded seat, I have never seen this object before but I know it to be a chair because of all the other chairs I have seen." Something like that. So yes, I can judge before I fully understand it because that is the mind's job. The mind uses short cuts to come to conclusions, and uses new information to refine those conclusions.

I see on the website young, attractive, sexy practitioners, pictures of seductive women looking into the camera. I read that it has been developed in California, the land of "what's next." My brain says aha! I have seen this before! So yes I judge, that is what healthy minds do, and don't let others tell you that your judgement is wrong. Judging things is right. Part of victim imprinting revolves around telling you that judgments are bad, that you should hold off, because you do not have the whole story. Please judge away and use your experiences and what you know. Do not fall for the pseudo-spiritual "Well I cannot know anything fully so I cannot judge anything fully," trap. People just get re-victimized over and over again down that path.

I am open to refining my view. Why don't you explain a bit more what exactly your therapy entails. What are the steps, what words are they telling you that are associated with body sensations, when are they moving energy up, when are they moving it down? If you give some real details we can really dive into it. Otherwise all I have are my own ideas to go by.

Never mind. I didn't post my experience on here so that you can let me know how much more experienced you are on this subject. I'm certainly not going to go into step by step details with you. I simply posted this for people who are interested and open. Read what you want into it. Clearly you didn't have good experience with energy work and I'm sorry. That is not to say we all will have the same experience. I also do lots of homeopathy and it works with energy and helped a lot. Some people say it doesn't work. That's not to say it doesn't work for everybody. I feel intuitively that it is helping me and that is the voice I'm going with. There will always be people who can't be happy or encouraging of others or have more experience or are wiser or whatever and I'm ok with that.
This is 21st century and the witch hunt is over. I'd be curious to know if you had the same view if I was a man undergoing a similar therapy. But please don't answer that because I already know your answer.
Thank you anyways. I have learnt from this not to share something so personal next time even though it could help others.
Oh and btw. women looking "seductively" into camera is a completely normal female phenomena. It's called embracing and being comfortable with your femininity and some people might get offended by this or view it as an invitation to take things further unfortunately.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Never mind. I didn't post my experience on here so that you can let me know how much more experienced you are on this subject. I'm certainly not going to go into step by step details with you. I simply posted this for people who are interested and open. Read what you want into it. Clearly you didn't have good experience with energy work and I'm sorry. That is not to say we all will have the same experience. I also do lots of homeopathy and it works with energy and helped a lot. Some people say it doesn't work. That's not to say it doesn't work for everybody. I feel intuitively that it is helping me and that is the voice I'm going with. There will always be people who can't be happy or encouraging of others or have more experience or are wiser or whatever and I'm ok with that.
This is 21st century and the witch hunt is over. I'd be curious to know if you had the same view if I was a man undergoing a similar therapy. But please don't answer that because I already know your answer.
Thank you anyways. I have learnt from this not to share something so personal next time even though it could help others.

Hmm

I don't think I was being combative, was I? I also was not trying to win some experience measuring game. I use my experience to underline my warnings that they may save someone else from going through kundalini hell.

Also, if all my experiences with energy work were bad, I would not have energy work done every month. That is not what I was trying to say at all.

Of course, if there was a post made called "Penis Mapping," and someone posted a site with a bunch of Fabio looking guys, I would comment. Your subtle hint that somehow my posts are an attack on you because you are female is very sexist, distracting, and immoral. If you are going to sling around implications like that, please have your evidence ready. I do not think anything I have said is misogynist, but by all means point it out and we can address it.

Saying "But please don't answer that because I already know your answer." is incredibly manipulative. This is a public forum and as long as I am following the rules, I can post where I please.

I have learnt from this not to share something so personal next time even though it could help others.

You have learnt the wrong thing then. The real lesson is that if you share a therapy that you think will help others, people will ask for details and evidence that Dr. Peat follows. He details studies, history, and makes logical conclusions. If you want to do this therapy and you are following your intuition, then by all means go for it, even share about it. Don't be surprised when people ask you to explain yourself.

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

Hmm

I don't think I was being combative, was I? I also was not trying to win some experience measuring game. I use my experience to underline my warnings that they may save someone else from going through kundalini hell.

Also, if all my experiences with energy work were bad, I would not have energy work done every month. That is not what I was trying to say at all.

Of course, if there was a post made called "Penis Mapping," and someone posted a site with a bunch of Fabio looking guys, I would comment. Your subtle hint that somehow my posts are an attack on you because you are female is very sexist, distracting, and immoral. If you are going to sling around implications like that, please have your evidence ready. I do not think anything I have said is misogynist, but by all means point it out and we can address it.

Saying "But please don't answer that because I already know your answer." is incredibly manipulative. This is a public forum and as long as I am following the rules, I can post where I please.

You have learnt the wrong thing then. The real lesson is that if you share a therapy that you think will help others, people will ask for details and evidence that Dr. Peat follows. He details studies, history, and makes logical conclusions. If you want to do this therapy and you are following your intuition, then by all means go for it, even share about it. Don't be surprised when people ask you to explain yourself.

Please reread your previous post and you might find the answer there without me needing to comment further.

Tarmander

Please reread your previous post and you might find the answer there without me needing to comment further.

I will pass on arguing with myself. Please heed some of my warnings above, they will keep you out of some of the pitfalls that can come along with these types of therapies. If you don't want to discuss specifics...well I doubt you would message me, but I believe @Blossom has some knowledge with this kind of thing. She would probably be able to give you some specific advice if you give her details, and whether its helping you in the long term.

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

I will pass on arguing with myself. Please heed some of my warnings above, they will keep you out of some of the pitfalls that can come along with these types of therapies. If you don't want to discuss specifics...well I doubt you would message me, but I believe @Blossom has some knowledge with this kind of thing. She would probably be able to give you some specific advice if you give her details, and whether its helping you in the long term.

I think it's understandable that I don't want to share every single detail of my therapy here. If you are interested you can read about the technical details online and make up your mind about it. Just like everything in life things can go wrong. I could get run over by a truck on the way to my therapy tomorrow. But seriously now. To be fair, the therapist did give me her phone number in case of anything happening. I certainly don't want kundalini hell, but honestly is it that common that people need to be warned about this?
I think there is enough fear going around as is that we don't need further encouragement in finding new fear in new things. Perhaps you are very aware of this possibility due to your own experience?

OP
scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum

Ok I have read about what you are referring to. It sounds pretty bad, but I never heard of it and I don't intend on going past point of no return. All I'm asking for is sensitivity back. Why does it then help people and traumatised people especially? But thanks for the warning.

encerent

Interesting. I wish such therapies were more accepted and mainstream (in America.)

Tarmander

I think it's understandable that I don't want to share every single detail of my therapy here. If you are interested you can read about the technical details online and make up your mind about it. Just like everything in life things can go wrong. I could get run over by a truck on the way to my therapy tomorrow. But seriously now. To be fair, the therapist did give me her phone number in case of anything happening. I certainly don't want kundalini hell, but honestly is it that common that people need to be warned about this?
I think there is enough fear going around as is that we don't need further encouragement in finding new fear in new things. Perhaps you are very aware of this possibility due to your own experience?

These are fair questions. Of course you could be hit by a truck walking down the street, does that invalidate doing the best that you can? Just because you are going to die one day, should you not strive to live the best life you can, using the best knowledge you can gain?

Kundalini hell can happen, I have seen it, I have read about it, there is a real concern for it when you are doing this kind of thing. But it is so easy to avoid and watch out for. I consider it like a sign that says "watch your step." So simple, but it could prevent you from breaking a hip and having your life change drastically.

I do not concern myself much with how much fear is going around, or tailor my responses to the emotional climate. I want to point out words and actions that are used because people do not know the signs. Something so simple as "this practice is really uplifting and helps balance your energy throughout the day," seems so innocuous. But raising your energy into your brain can overload the circuits, dull your rational ability, and cause an adrenaline surge that really does sustain you through the day until you crash 15 years later.

Every action has a reaction. My hope is that I can point that statement out so that something goes off in your mind when you hear it that causes you to question. Just to ask "well...what do you mean by that?" Get to something concrete.

Besides, how much do you really need to fear a sign that says "watch your step?" Once you know, what is there to fear?

Why does it then help people and traumatised people especially?

There is a middle ground with spiritual practices where you are awoken to patterns that you can then change for the better. However you are dealing with real forces, and real energy to gain that awakening. If you get overloaded, your mind will blank, and you will be open to being traumatized. Kundalini and tantra are the highest amount of energy you can work with. They need the most grounding. You want to get to that place where energy is high, but roots go low. That way you can both engage your perception of life without overloading the circuits.

My warnings above are centered around identifying ungrounded situations, which involves vampires, buzz words, and getting high. Almost every old master will display patience, lack of rush, small encouragements, lack of schedules in growth, but concrete routine in life...basically listen to Peat with people on the phone.

Of course this all comes from what I have experienced and learned. What else is this place but a place to share that? I do not want to come off as combative and inflammatory, but firm with what I know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals