If the CO2 is evil narrative is the next scam to be pushed on us how exactly is bitcoin/crypto supposed to survive the next economic collapse ?

Mauritio

“Some of the valuations we saw in the dotcom boom were higher,” he said. “But overall, I consider this as being even crazier than the dotcom boom which blew up in 2000.”

tankasnowgod

“Some of the valuations we saw in the dotcom boom were higher,” he said. “But overall, I consider this as being even crazier than the dotcom boom which blew up in 2000.”

It's pretty clear the Stock Market has no connection to reality. It was setting new highs in August 2020, after 50 Million Americans had been put out of work in March of 2020. And a significant portion of those jobs never came back.

I've heard that in Market Cycles, many "insider" type investors that sell near the top are usually selling to the Retail public. But..... how are you going to sell to the Retail Public, if they aren't buying? Or don't have any money?

Mauritio

I've heard that in Market Cycles, many "insider" type investors that sell near the top are usually selling to the Retail public. But..... how are you going to sell to the Retail Public, if they aren't buying? Or don't have any money?
So shouldn't this be what makes the bubble pop ?

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

A crash might be right around the corner . Especially a crash of the dollar. I don't know how they will avoid it . Postpone it , yes. Avoid it, can't see that right now.
If they raise rates ,they will cause a recession and crash the markets. However, if they allow inflation to continue that will destroy what's left of the middle class and that might be the start of riots and violence ,maybe even a civil war.
They're planning digital government-currencies all over the globe (china , EU, israel) and I dont think they will let their own digital currencies compete with bitcoin et. al. So either they are going to crash bitcoin or have really "good arguments " (similar to the vaccine arguments) for everybody to use it.

As for ways to be a winner, or at least not a loser in a coming crash i think: physical gold and silver +mining stocks are good. Maybe also swiss franc in cash and some oil or gas stocks .
That of course only works when the crash wone turn into a civil war , then you're winning with guns and ammo .

I've read some interesting articles on this topic in the last days.

This one goes more into the recent signs of a coming crash:

This one is super long but gives a good picture about our financial system and why its designed to fail (+ what's up with china? ):

There's also some good articles by QTR on this topic.
I share the same views - I was always hoping for the best on crypto but I really do not think it is sustainable without the favor of the elite in the future - The stock market has been propped up for many years now - nobody has any idea what the real value of any of these stocks are - the FED has been pumping it for so long who knows what the real value is - I've been buying a lot of precious metals lately just because it feels awesome to have in the house and think I am eventually going to sell some crypto to buy more

tankasnowgod

So shouldn't this be what makes the bubble pop ?

Maybe eventually. Who knows when? It could happen sometime this or next week or so, especially with the Federal Government Bankruptcy/Missed Payments..... or it could be months or years.

Since the economy isn't based actual substance anymore, and basically all on double entry accounting, there's really no telling.

I mean, it doesn't take that long to type a huge number, like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. But actually producing real world goods and services?

Mauritio

Maybe eventually. Who knows when? It could happen sometime this or next week or so, especially with the Federal Government Bankruptcy/Missed Payments..... or it could be months or years.

Since the economy isn't based actual substance anymore, and basically all on double entry accounting, there's really no telling.

I mean, it doesn't take that long to type a huge number, like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. But actually producing real world goods and services?
Does anybody still care about government debt?

It has grown exponentially in the last years and people just seemed to have stopped caring in general. I guess they suppose that government will always increase the debt ceiling before it goes bankrupt.

View: https://twitter.com/PeterSchiff/status/1466072501398781953?t=8npTYI60bZ871SdgjM0vMA&s=19

tankasnowgod

Does anybody still care about government debt?
Lol. Yeah. The Creditors do! But yes, no one else seems too.
It has grown exponentially in the last years and people just seemed to have stopped caring in general. I guess they suppose that government will always increase the debt ceiling before it goes bankrupt.
Yeah, that's great and all..... but WHO is issuing the credit? The Federal Government doesn't issue it itself.

It is all largely a con game. If you get more into the Patriot movement, you start to understand how this game is played. In our current system with no substance, you can't really "pay" for anything, you can only charge and discharge. Or do offsets, and things of that nature. The average person doesn't know the difference (by design).
I speak from a perspective of the United States of America, but all pretty much all countries are in debt and under the UCC at this point, the same concepts should apply if you live somewhere else.

PeskyPeater

Let's do a thought experiment.

Bitcoin is going to be illegal b/c of its CO2 footprint that is unacceptable to the government. Anonymous altcoins are also going to become illegal b/c they are going to be exploited for criminal activity that is unacceptable to the government. Driving altcoins underground. This creates a new target for the governments digital police to exploit, roll up huge amounts of credits and the corrupt can profit from swapping it to legal crypto effectively laundering dirty credits .
The only altcoins that are acceptable to the government are the coins that can be exploited by the government and the banks themselves so it gains them not only extra credits but also must meet their programmed conditions that go with use of the coin or it nullifies credit.

Mauritio

Let's do a thought experiment.

Bitcoin is going to be illegal b/c of its CO2 footprint that is unacceptable to the government. Anonymous altcoins are also going to become illegal b/c they are going to be exploited for criminal activity that is unacceptable to the government. Driving altcoins underground. This creates a new target for the governments digital police to exploit, roll up huge amounts of credits and the corrupt can profit from swapping it to legal crypto effectively laundering dirty credits .
The only altcoins that are acceptable to the government are the coins that can be exploited by the government and the banks themselves so it gains them not only extra credits but also must meet their programmed conditions that go with use of the coin or it nullifies credit.
...And they got a huge opportunity in front of them, brought on by the russia -ukraine conflict, which pushes them away from the dollar (loosing its major reserve currency status) and towards CBDC and other reserves like gold.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

All your precious internet tokens are going to 0 just you wait

El Salvador's president is some CIA c*nt that is being told what to do by his intelligence agency puppet masters

This introduction and pushing of Bitcoin is conditioning/preparation for a CBDC

ThinPicking

All your precious internet tokens are going to 0 just you wait

El Salvador's president is some CIA c*nt that is being told what to do by his intelligence agency puppet masters

This introduction and pushing of Bitcoin is conditioning/preparation for a CBDC
Agree Mr Gatz.

I don't know if it's already been mentioned here but hyping bitcoin/crypto to the extent it's had redeemable value has served the purpose of summoning a huge development effort in the concept. They use the same strategy to get us to build/develop lots of things. We're mined for innovation and effort.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom