If the CO2 is evil narrative is the next scam to be pushed on us how exactly is bitcoin/crypto supposed to survive the next economic collapse ?

JamesGatz

I'm sure many of us are familiar with many saying the next economic storm will be here soon and this time it seems like the big one but how is crypto supposed to survive this ? Everything is telling us different

FBx-uESWYAEZUzo.jpg

- China and other countries stockpiling gold/silver (they dont seem to be stockpiling crypto or if they are they aren't open about it - I see that central banks seem to be buying crypto a bit)

but CO2 is the next scam going to be pushed on us - it'll be their way in to limiting how we eat certain food (i.e. less meat) and how we are able to utilize energy

There is a lot of crypto that boasts energy efficiency but Proof-Of-Work crypto such as bitcoin that is real energy-hungry - I don't see how crypto like this will be spared by the elite - I find it hard to believe they would also allow all these other currencies to co-exist if they develop their own CBDC - if they are pushing a narrative that paints CO2 as the devil - why would they allow BTC and other crypto to escape untouched ?

download.png

Crypto seems to go against everything the elite stand for -

financial freedom (i.e. less susceptible to the money-printing methods they run on the USD)

Energy-hungry (which goes completely against their narrative for being energy-friendly)

How does it survive the next economic collapse ? I have already offloaded my savings into precious metals and crypto so I am not hoping on its downfall

K

Kayaker

Gates has a patent for a cryptocurrency using your bodily signals as proof-of-work. I believe this'll be used to keep people under surveillance, not to mention the obvious plus of providing data for software development.

Investing in gold or crypto (assuming it'll retain its worth) is okay, but I personally see more value in investing in off-grid survival tools. If that bitcoin was purchased anonymously, it's possible to use it to purchase things that you wouldn't be able to with non-anonymous currency, although it takes a lot of effort to learn how to pull it off and not get ripped off, or worse.

tankasnowgod

I'm sure many of us are familiar with many saying the next economic storm will be here soon and this time it seems like the big one but how is crypto supposed to survive this ? Everything is telling us different

View attachment 30742

- China and other countries stockpiling gold/silver (they dont seem to be stockpiling crypto or if they are they aren't open about it - I see that central banks seem to be buying crypto a bit)
That's part of the point. You wouldn't know if they were, not for certain. I tend to think they are, and have heard stories to such an effect. Like, the US government and other big governments actually created it. What if they hold the Satoshi coins?

but CO2 is the next scam going to be pushed on us - it'll be their way in to limiting how we eat certain food (i.e. less meat) and how we are able to utilize energy

There is a lot of crypto that boasts energy efficiency but Proof-Of-Work crypto such as bitcoin that is real energy-hungry - I don't see how crypto like this will be spared by the elite -
The thing about scams is..... they are scams. Not really real. There is no true energy shortage, not on this planet. Lindsey Williams wrote a book called "The Energy Non-Crisis" about this very thing. There are far, far more oil reserves than are officially reported. Not to mention other forms of easy tapped energy, from harnessing ocean waves, to hydrogen fuel. Maybe even running cars on plain, ol' water. If you can split the hydrogen off with less energy than it gives you in return, bam, water basically gives you unlimited, renewable fuel. Since, burning (oxidizing) hydrogen just gives you water vapor.

Just like promoting "Environmental" causes didn't stop Al Gore from bounding around the world on a private jet, no CO2 scam will stop Bitcoin if the Banksters and Governments are in it. And they are in it now, maybe have been from the start. Of course, that's not to say there couldn't be a massive pullback from here or if a new high is made. Bitcoin pulled back from almost 20K to about 3300, so if it goes to something like $100,000, it could pull back to 10-20K or more.

Anyways, don't know about "next" scam. They have been pushing the "CO2 is Bad!" scam for a few decades now.
I find it hard to believe they would also allow all these other currencies to co-exist if they develop their own CBDC - if they are pushing a narrative that paints CO2 as the devil - why would they allow BTC and other crypto to escape untouched ?

View attachment 30743

Crypto seems to go against everything the elite stand for -

financial freedom (i.e. less susceptible to the money-printing methods they run on the USD)
Not really. In some ways, it's more easily tracked than Fiat Money. And it's still debt based "Money of Account." It doesn't have any value on it's own (like gold or silver do), and you are still relying on double entry accounting, albeit in a system that is harder to corrupt or keep ledgers secret.

The "Financial Freedom" it offered (and many cryptos still do) is in the incredible x factor. If you brought $100 in BTC back in 2010, and managed to keep them (key point there), you could have had a 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 or 1,000,000 x on your money. Even if you sold in 2017. That's lottery jackpot type returns. And even Neo/Antshares gave a 2000x return in 1 year back in 2017. You probably won't get those types of returns by buying BTC now. But, it may outpace inflation or hyperinflation.

Energy-hungry (which goes completely against their narrative for being energy-friendly)
So do their private planes, so that in and of itself isn't really an issue.
How does it survive the next economic collapse ? I have already offloaded my savings into precious metals and crypto so I am not hoping on its downfall
No one can be sure. If it's driven by a Central Bank Collapse, Hyperinflation, or Derivative Bomb, it might hold well. If they attack the price in some way (like, heavy exchange regulation), it might not fair so well. I think it will continue to be around for a while.

Miggie

I'd say 99,5% or so of the current crypto coins will die off. Bitcoin has no value because its slow, expensive and energy wasteful.

I'd look into the ISO20022 coins. They will cooperate with banks. These blockchains however are not centralized so that makes me wonder if the current elite is actually still running the show.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Gates has a patent for a cryptocurrency using your bodily signals as proof-of-work. I believe this'll be used to keep people under surveillance, not to mention the obvious plus of providing data for software development.

Very interesting - actually had no idea about this

That's part of the point. You wouldn't know if they were, not for certain. I tend to think they are, and have heard stories to such an effect. Like, the US government and other big governments actually created it. What if they hold the Satoshi coins?

The thing about scams is..... they are scams. Not really real. There is no true energy shortage, not on this planet. Lindsey Williams wrote a book called "The Energy Non-Crisis" about this very thing. There are far, far more oil reserves than are officially reported. Not to mention other forms of easy tapped energy, from harnessing ocean waves, to hydrogen fuel. Maybe even running cars on plain, ol' water. If you can split the hydrogen off with less energy than it gives you in return, bam, water basically gives you unlimited, renewable fuel. Since, burning (oxidizing) hydrogen just gives you water vapor.

Just like promoting "Environmental" causes didn't stop Al Gore from bounding around the world on a private jet, no CO2 scam will stop Bitcoin if the Banksters and Governments are in it. And they are in it now, maybe have been from the start. Of course, that's not to say there couldn't be a massive pullback from here or if a new high is made. Bitcoin pulled back from almost 20K to about 3300, so if it goes to something like $100,000, it could pull back to 10-20K or more.

Anyways, don't know about "next" scam. They have been pushing the "CO2 is Bad!" scam for a few decades now.

Not really. In some ways, it's more easily tracked than Fiat Money. And it's still debt based "Money of Account." It doesn't have any value on it's own (like gold or silver do), and you are still relying on double entry accounting, albeit in a system that is harder to corrupt or keep ledgers secret.

The "Financial Freedom" it offered (and many cryptos still do) is in the incredible x factor. If you brought $100 in BTC back in 2010, and managed to keep them (key point there), you could have had a 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 or 1,000,000 x on your money. Even if you sold in 2017. That's lottery jackpot type returns. And even Neo/Antshares gave a 2000x return in 1 year back in 2017. You probably won't get those types of returns by buying BTC now. But, it may outpace inflation or hyperinflation.

So do their private planes, so that in and of itself isn't really an issue.

No one can be sure. If it's driven by a Central Bank Collapse, Hyperinflation, or Derivative Bomb, it might hold well. If they attack the price in some way (like, heavy exchange regulation), it might not fair so well. I think it will continue to be around for a while.
Yes these are some great points - I was thinking if they could justify their private jet use then they could justify anything - I am also inclined to believe that anything a Central Bank touches cannot fail - they simply cannot let it fail- the stock market seems to be completely artificially propped up for example

I'd say 99,5% or so of the current crypto coins will die off. Bitcoin has no value because its slow, expensive and energy wasteful.

I'd look into the ISO20022 coins. They will cooperate with banks. These blockchains however are not centralized so that makes me wonder if the current elite is actually still running the show.
Yes I agree - I really cannot see a world with 4000+ digital currencies and a central bank allowing their CBDC to compete with many of these coins - I see Proof-Of-Stake becoming more popular with these crypto's 0 it seems the rich get richer and the poor stay poor using this method so I think they might like to see this method become more intertwined with top crypto under the guise of that its more energy efficient

HighT

Investing in gold or crypto (assuming it'll retain its worth) is okay, but I personally see more value in investing in off-grid survival tools. If that bitcoin was purchased anonymously, it's possible to use it to purchase things that you wouldn't be able to with non-anonymous currency, although it takes a lot of effort to learn how to pull it off and not get ripped off, or worse.
Yes, and coincidentally the patent numbers for this technology were 060606. Also gold and silver are better than crypto of course but if SHTF you can't eat gold, nor someone hungry will exchange his bag of rice for your gold so ye off grid tools are more reasonable.

HighT

And with crypto you are still dependand on the system. If they pull the promised cyber-pandemic how exactly you will use your crypto? Even if it's fine you are still in the grid. Crypto is good to make a big cash out and than invest in the real world. We already missed the moments, but may be will be one or two more episodes just to hype people completly and catch the bite

AlaskaJono

I think that BTC was a way to get peeps interested and playing with digital currency, and it became a commodity, not so much a coin or currency. Reeks of CIA involvement, Dark money, etc. .(Yes that was my intuition about it years ago, and just recently got that confirmation from various investment players on this old web of ours.) Oh and it is mined with lots of electrical and computer energy, so it is extremely High carbon currency. China 'mines it' with coal power plants. Sweet! Oh, not in fashion anymore....

I do not know much re these ISO, but I searched and read mucho in the last 24 hours. It does seems like the SEC court case regarding the XRP is quite important for the future of these decentralized currencies. (I do not hold any investments in Crypto or otherwise at this time. Thinking about it...but a piece of land with a water source is more important for us at this point.)

Miggie

I think that BTC was a way to get peeps interested and playing with digital currency, and it became a commodity, not so much a coin or currency. Reeks of CIA involvement, Dark money, etc. .(Yes that was my intuition about it years ago, and just recently got that confirmation from various investment players on this old web of ours.) Oh and it is mined with lots of electrical and computer energy, so it is extremely High carbon currency. China 'mines it' with coal power plants. Sweet! Oh, not in fashion anymore....

I do not know much re these ISO, but I searched and read mucho in the last 24 hours. It does seems like the SEC court case regarding the XRP is quite important for the future of these decentralized currencies. (I do not hold any investments in Crypto or otherwise at this time. Thinking about it...but a piece of land with a water source is more important for us at this point.)
Yes indeed btc was the first coin released. however XRP was being developed way before it but it had a different name back then, opencoin iirc. David Schwarz, CTO at Ripple used to work for the NSA and the algorithm in btc used was developed by the NSA. I also saw somewhere that both these coins originated from the same IP.

BTC is widely used in all illegal stuff like human trafficking. The same goes for drugs and steroids you always get a discount if you use BTC.

The SEC case is a show. XRP will be the first to get regulation clarity. then the others like Algo and XLM can follow.

here is some info on iso20022. Basically wanting to replace the old outdated swift system.

tankasnowgod

Yes I agree - I really cannot see a world with 4000+ digital currencies and a central bank allowing their CBDC to compete with many of these coins
Why not?

First off, the majority of coins you see on CoinMarketCap aren't really "currencies." Many, like AdEx tokens or Theta, represent companies in some way, shape or form. Similar to a stock, in some ways, or maybe Points and Miles, like airline and credit card rewards. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Vertcoin, Monero and ZCash may all be mainly "currencies," but Ethereum, Neo, QTum and many others were set up as Token Ecosystems. And the tokens on each of them are usually backed by companies, similar to stocks. Some of the "Currencies" (like Viacoin) are mostly irrelevant now anyway. And some tokens, like Hex and Flamingo, act more like investment vehicles, similar to a CD, albeit with a much higher rate of return.

Also, as long as Forex markets are around, there's no reason to think that some crypto "currencies" wouldn't be around, either.

tankasnowgod

BTC is widely used in all illegal stuff like human trafficking. The same goes for drugs and steroids you always get a discount if you use BTC.
Source for this?

Human trafficking has been around for centuries, and I doubt that the entire crypto market is big enough to handle the cash that flows in that market. I think Modern Art probably has a higher volume of human trafficking capital than all cryptos do. Certainly, more volume has flowed in things like Federal Reserve Notes and even gold, silver, or diamonds.

And while human trafficking and drug purchases may both be "illegal," only human trafficking is truly against the law (from a Common Law perspective). Obviously, there are victims in human trafficking, but if it's two consenting adults engaging in a drug transaction, there is no victim. So truly, there is no crime. In the US, all drug charges are actually Commercial in nature. I think all crimes have been converted to Commercial Crimes in the US, but clearly, a human trafficker could be prosecuted in a common law court, where a drug dealer could not.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

We already missed the moments, but may be will be one or two more episodes just to hype people completly and catch the bite
More accurately, you missed some moments. There will certainly be many, many more, if crypto keeps growing. This is like someone in the 1950s saying there will never be another chance to make huge money in the stock market. Yet, if you had invested in Amazon in the 90s, or when it dipped back to around five dollars in the early 2000s, you would have proved them wrong.

Of course, you'd actually have to find and invest in the right coins/tokens at the right time. It's pretty much impossible for Bitcoin to go 100,000x from it's current price, unless the dollar goes all Zimbabwe.

Miggie

Source for this?

Human trafficking has been around for centuries, and I doubt that the entire crypto market is big enough to handle the cash that flows in that market. I think Modern Art probably has a higher volume of human trafficking capital than all cryptos do. Certainly, more volume has flowed in things like Federal Reserve Notes and even gold, silver, or diamonds.

And while human trafficking and drug purchases may both be "illegal," only human trafficking is truly against the law (from a Common Law perspective). Obviously, there are victims in human trafficking, but if it's two consenting adults engaging in a drug transaction, there is no victim. So truly, there is no crime. In the US, all drug charges are actually Commercial in nature. I think all crimes have been converted to Commercial Crimes in the US, but clearly, a human trafficker could be prosecuted in a common law court, where a drug dealer could not.
https://bitcoinist.com/police-say-human-traffickers-are-turning-to-bitcoin/

Also IIRC i remember they used one of the exchanges, binance, for laundering their money when they hacked those gaslines earlier this year.

I agree with most of what you posted. But why not use crypto as an extra source of money laundering while your at it. Most thought all transactions where actually anonymous.

tankasnowgod

The article is from 2017, and only claims that traffickers are "increasingly using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to evade detection." Which, itself, implies it wasn't used a lot prior to then. Of course, this makes sense. All sorts of people were using Bitcoin more and more in 2017.
Also IIRC i remember they used one of the exchanges, binance, for laundering their money when they hacked those gaslines earlier this year.
That was the claim. But again, what proof did the Feds offer? Someone I know in crypto mentioned he doesn't believe anything in the news anymore, and it suuuure was convenient they found out how they got paid in just a few weeks. And then announced it to the public. Do police agencies ever work that fast? And announce details of an ongoing investigation to the public that soon? He thought the whole thing reeked of an inside job and/or a cover story.
I agree with most of what you posted. But why not use crypto as an extra source of money laundering while your at it. Most thought all transactions where actually anonymous.
I'm sure it has been used in that way, and I'm sure it's use in these activities is going up, since cryptos are being used more and more for all monetary activities.

Cloudhands

i foresee this being a big issue, i invest heavily in XRP seeing as it has a low carbon footprint and doesnt require proof of work

Miggie

The article is from 2017, and only claims that traffickers are "increasingly using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to evade detection." Which, itself, implies it wasn't used a lot prior to then. Of course, this makes sense. All sorts of people were using Bitcoin more and more in 2017.
Human trafficking is also something that isn't very much talked about because the satanists are the ones running the show so they'd rather keep this a secret. So i think finding a "source" for this info would be harder to find and i don't have any personal experience purchasing adrenochrome lol.

For hormones and drugs it was already being used in 2014.
That was the claim. But again, what proof did the Feds offer? Someone I know in crypto mentioned he doesn't believe anything in the news anymore, and it suuuure was convenient they found out how they got paid in just a few weeks. And then announced it to the public. Do police agencies ever work that fast? And announce details of an ongoing investigation to the public that soon? He thought the whole thing reeked of an inside job and/or a cover story.
Yes you make a valid point there. The story itself however isn't that interesting to me. Binance and all the big exchanges are in this scam together. They use their stablecoins(USDT,USDC.BUSD) to inflate the prices, luring in retail investors with real money. Then they liquidate them on high leverages and move away the "real" USD to their off-shore accounts.

HighT

More accurately, you missed some moments. There will certainly be many, many more, if crypto keeps growing. This is like someone in the 1950s saying there will never be another chance to make huge money in the stock market. Yet, if you had invested in Amazon in the 90s, or when it dipped back to around five dollars in the early 2000s, you would have proved them wrong.

Of course, you'd actually have to find and invest in the right coins/tokens at the right time. It's pretty much impossible for Bitcoin to go 100,000x from it's current price, unless the dollar goes all Zimbabwe.
"We" is accurate enough, cause most people haven't won obviously, congratulations if you have.

There will certainly be many, many more, if crypto keeps growing.
If.

But I might look into the coins that worth coins, any suggestions?

Cloudhands

"We" is accurate enough, cause most people haven't won obviously, congratulations if you have.

If.

But I might look into the coins that worth coins, any suggestions?
im interested in HNT, Ether and XRP. BTC has massive utility but like tanka said, its too late to skyrocket

username

I honestly don't think BTC is going to liberate us. The powers that be may seize/destroy mining operations to give themselves more than 51% and potentially control the currency. Blockchain tech is perfect for enslavement if it is in the wrongs hands. I do like the idea of Monero, though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom