Pain And Healing: LED Vs Incandescent, Fluorescent, Laser

redlighter1

Infrared newbie here.

I damaged either a nerve/muscle/capillary on the right top of my scalp and Im trying to expedite the healing with infrared therapy. My doctors believe its nerve damage and can only recommend rest and drugs. Its incredibly painful and sensitive to touch, and is aggravated by heat, cold, stress etc. Its not a superficial injury - its quite deep down i.e there is no visible abnormalities on the scalp.

Yesterday I bought a high quality 50 watt infrared bulb from the pet store and put it in my desk lamp. I applied it for 2 x 10 minute sessions (morning and night) at a distance of 12 inches from my scalp and it was fine. I think it helped actually. I then tried another session at only 6 inches and had to stop after 6 minutes due to the pain/irritation. I assume the heat irritated my scalp even though it didnt feel hot on the surface. I did some more research and deduced LED infrared might be better for me as it retains the healing benefits without the irritating heat. Is this a correct assumption? I would like to test this theory but dont know what to buy. I was thinking of buying an LED infrared torch/lamp off ebay to gauge the effect. Can someone make a recommendation? I live in Australia and would prefer something cost effective as its just a trial. Can someone also recommend a protocol? For e.g 3 x a week x 25 minutes per session. Alternatively, would keeping the infrared desk lamp 12-24 inches from my scalp provide the benefits without the heat/irritation?
I got that recommendation from Dr. Lawrence Wilson.

Thanks!

biggirlkisss

the closer it is to you without burning you the better results you get because of lumens.

Inaut

Ive had a sore arm for the last couple of weeks (excessive strain) and I decided to start using my heat lamps on it this morning. My arm is 75% better this evening. LEDs didn’t work for the pain. If anybody has muscle pain, try it out again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals