Undiagnosed Eyes Strain

fellow1

Hello,

I am getting an intense eye strain and eyes become too sensitive too the light after certain products. First of all its any vitamin and mineral complex. Second coffee. Fruits. Alcohol And some other foods or supplements. It feels like its some autoimmune reaction. I have checked my eyes with 2 doctors and done some tests. and they concluded there is no dryness or any other visible problems with my eyes. I tried eye drops, they dont do any better. I am getting normal days and I can work in front of PC for 12 hours without any discomfort, and I am getting really bad days when I am ready to cry from the strain and pressure in the eyes just after 30 min in front of PC. There is something wrong with me. Autoimmune markers were negative in the blood tests, so its something neurological or maybe hypervitaminosis ? need some directions with trying to resolve this, maybe you could offer any suggestions ? And just in case this strain is not related to PC, even when not working and being outside I have it.thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals