Eye health and Vision | Causes, Natural preservation & Tips

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

Bates can help some with eyesight (i.e- 20/20 looking at a chart,) but not vision.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKJCRAM9m40

thanks!
In traditional chinese medicine (TCM), the eyes are related to the liver, so they can reflect liver function.

The liver “Opens to the Eyes” meaning it is the primary meridian that is responsible for healthy vision. The kidney for example “Opens to the Ears”.
very insightful, thank you !
Smelly gas is usually because of putrification in the gut or an excess of bad bacteria. You can always do a stool test to see which specific bacteria are high and then use a specific anti-biotic to target them.
When you have a clean baseline and perfect digestion, transit time and bowel movements, then it's very easy to identify problematic foods. Any food that gives you a negative symptom is either feeding bad bacteria or causing an immune response/allergic reaction.
Thanks for the insights. Have been thinking about the microbiome test.
Due to dental implantation had to also use antibiotics amoxycillin & clavulanic acid for 10 days - that probably wrecked up my microbiome a bit, which I was taking very good care of for a long time, but now will have to start fresh and do the microbiota testing at some point also!

CreakyJoints

any model you can recommend?

None that I would endorse, I think many of them are pretty much the same. They're quite easy to test and you might need to get a few pairs to see which you prefer - but generally if you would like to be extra safe then the ones with an obvious tint might be for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals