One Eye Bigger Than Other-not From Birth

coolforyou

Dear all,

Glad that i found this forum.

My left eye is bulging or pooping out and my right eye is sunken. I think both my eye is in problem. But my vision is perfect. only holder of eye ball position is problem

My doctor could not diagnose it , he took MRI scan but he could not find any tumor behind my left eye.

He said it could be nervous problem, he puts some injection which does respond , like left eye went some how inside but not like another eye and so he suggested me to take multivitamin tablet and omega 3 fish oil daily but no improvement for 4 months till now

I feel some sqeeuzee sound from left eyeball when i shake my head, but at the same time when i apply soup in my face closing my eyes , soap gets into my right eye but left eye is protective and right eye(which is sunken) will be like paining if i didn't sleep also

so i don't know what to do

when i was 19 age the same doctor put thyroid inject and he says it will increase height, but height not increase and i guess may be that injects damage some of the thyroid function

my throid blood test

Free T3 (Serum/CMIA) 3.14 1.71 - 3.70 pg/ml
Free T4 (Serum/CMIA) 0.89 0.89 - 1.76 ng/dl
T S H (Serum/CMIA) 0.67 0.35 - 5.50 μIU/ml

Please look my pics .. help me guys and my dear one.... i am in need from expert

Attachments

• userimage-1247015.jpg
    userimage-1247015.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 200
  • 1015514-1836746.JPG
    1015514-1836746.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 212
  • userimage-1247013.jpg
    userimage-1247013.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 176
Hey sorry for the late reply. It looks like your undereye support has weakened on that side.

If you put your tongue on the roof of the mouth does it feel like the side with the sloping eye is more downwards?

If so then you need to maintain a flat even tongue posture on both sides to even out the lacking side.

Another thing it could be is mucus buildup behind the eyes from low thyroid.

A lot of hypothyroid people get bulging eyes from that.

ilovethesea

Have you tried pregnenolone? It's a hypo symptom, if you look up Ray's comments on Graves he talks about bulging eyes and suggests pregnenolone.

Pointless

Graves' disease is hyperthyroidism which can cause exophthalmia, the bulging of one or both eyes. Your TSH of .67 would make anyone suspect hyperthyroidism, not hypo. The thyroid injection is suspicious. You usually don't take the stuff all in one big dose.

Doesn't look like an obvious difference to me, everyone has a dominant eye, most are right eye dominant.

ilovethesea

Graves' disease is hyperthyroidism which can cause exophthalmia, the bulging of one or both eyes. Your TSH of .67 would make anyone suspect hyperthyroidism, not hypo. The thyroid injection is suspicious. You usually don't take the stuff all in one big dose.

Yes but often people are told they have Graves when they really have hypothyroidism. An Interview With Dr. Raymond Peat: A Renowned Nutritional Counselor Offers His Thoughts About Thyroid Disease / Thyroid Disease Information Source - Articles/FAQs

Mary Shomon: You have reported that pregnenolone can be helpful for Graves' patients with exophthalmus. Can you explain further?

Dr. Ray Peat: Graves' disease and exophthalmos can occur with hypothyroidism or euthyroidism, as well as with hyperthyroidism. Pregnenolone regulates brain chemistry in a way that prevents excessive production of ACTH and cortisol, and it helps to stabilize mitochondrial metabolism. It apparently acts directly on a variety of tissues to reduce their retention of water. In the last several years, all of the people I have seen who had been diagnosed as "hyperthyroid" have actually been hypothyroid, and benefitted from increasing their thyroid function; some of these people had also been told that they had Graves' disease.

The TSH test is only one indicator and can lag way behind low thyroid symptoms. Rethinking the TSH Test: An Interview with David Derry, M.D., Ph.D.<BR>The History of Thyroid Testing, Why the TSH Test Needs to Be Abandoned, and the Return to Symptoms-Based Thyroid Diagnosis and Treatment -- Articles / FAQs

A TSH of .67 does not alone indicate hyperthyroidism. Unless you're talking to a doctor, haha!

DKayJoe

Adrenal issues can impair symmetry between eyes, which could indicate Thyroid problems. Can you post diet history, weight, height to get a better picture on if you would be hypo or hyperthyroid?

Also , you noted in your original post that you need an 'expert' to help, I can say with confidence that 99% of people on this forum are not experts, just a bunch of likeminded people in the sense we're all looking for answers. Please, just don't take any advice as gospel or doctors orders, gather the information you need and make your own decision based on it.

Best of luck, I hope you sort out your problems.

Thoushant

Postural resotration institute might help here. Their viewpoint is that the body is not symmetric, because of the right sided liver aiding in postural support, the left sided heart, the bigger right part of the diaphragm is stronger than the left, and some minor strength differences in muscle patterns between right and left. You can get stuck in a pattern of twists in different bones, resulting in unstalbe hip, going all the way up and affecting the cranial bones, resulting in asymmetry.
I can see how in hypothyroidsm, you are more likely to "give up" in having a muscular tension to keep the body stable, loss of tension leads to the body "falling" and because of the liver, heart and right domed diaphragm, it's natural to fall/lean to the right.

Course Notes: PRI Cervical Revolution
Right torsion have a similair eyes to yours, I think some kind of mouth sleeping gear might help, or the excersies suggested in the video.

a bit more on right tension: right tmcc | Zac Cupples

EDIT: the blog linked to this research paper, if you want to dig in more
Cranial strains and malocclusion: IV. Torsion

Ableton

Hey sorry for the late reply. It looks like your undereye support has weakened on that side.

If you put your tongue on the roof of the mouth does it feel like the side with the sloping eye is more downwards?

If so then you need to maintain a flat even tongue posture on both sides to even out the lacking side.

this is legit in my case

I have weaker undereye support on the weak side of my face
Have been pushing my tongue up a bit more on that side (carefully), which results in me feeling a slight tension under that eye
And it has already gotten better (can tell when I smile, it looks much better)
seems like my tongue is pushing up some fat lol, no way this could work this quickly otherwise