Light sensitivity / head pressure

tommyg130

I’ve been really trying to get to the root my light sensitivity. For distance I have amazing vision and can see fine overall. But screens and light **** me up quickly. Headaches and distortion . It’s quite strange. Absolutely controlling my life atm. Most drs and even ppl in my life just think I’m being dramatic it seems. But it’s absolutely brutal. I can’t take off my light blocking glasses ever.

I had some hormonal issues self induced w exogenous hormones coupled with a large mercury burden from 12+ Terribly done fillings Horrendous upper cervical rounded neck. Crazy sinus pressure from a maxillary mucus retention cyst. Chronic Fractured orbital bone.

I’ve never had a traumatic incident so idk how I featured the orbital or got the cervical issue. I’m 25 and look solid on the surface. My chiro couldn’t believe how I physically carried myself and spoke for the severity of my spine. He was completely certain I was in a car accident. During that hormonal disaster I was very depressed so maybe I just held all my trauma in my neck area . Not sure.

To get back to the point I’ve been to a neurologist and optometrist. The fracture and sinus issue aren’t under the neurologist. She said the brain and what was under her scope is fine. The optometrist said my eyes look fine and there is no infection / or issue she can see.

So although my brain and eyes look to be intact, something is hindering their effective communication is how I see it. My sensitivity gets worse w stress which tells me the brain is involved. I would think vision should be effortless and you’re consciousness shouldn’t be focused just on your head. Its like my brain is working 1000000x harder then it should just to experience reality and it’s causing systematic issues.

I’ve been referred to a retinal neurological opthamalogist. So he actually specializes in this brain eye connection and has a host of in depth testing to see what may be going on.

So I guess I’ll see what he says. And in the meantime keep eating and sleeping well and get my hormones back into balance and also continue to do my cervical corrective exercises and adjustments and maybe time will heal. Acupressure on my head feels amazing and has even made me throw up before from the release. All my focus and existence is just in my head. From the second I wake up until I go to bed all I’m aware of is just the pressure/awareness of my head neck area .

Has anyone ever dealt w or overcome the light sensitivity

redsun

I’ve been really trying to get to the root my light sensitivity. For distance I have amazing vision and can see fine overall. But screens and light **** me up quickly. Headaches and distortion . It’s quite strange. Absolutely controlling my life atm. Most drs and even ppl in my life just think I’m being dramatic it seems. But it’s absolutely brutal. I can’t take off my light blocking glasses ever.

I had some hormonal issues self induced w exogenous hormones coupled with a large mercury burden from 12+ Terribly done fillings Horrendous upper cervical rounded neck. Crazy sinus pressure from a maxillary mucus retention cyst. Chronic Fractured orbital bone.

I’ve never had a traumatic incident so idk how I featured the orbital or got the cervical issue. I’m 25 and look solid on the surface. My chiro couldn’t believe how I physically carried myself and spoke for the severity of my spine. He was completely certain I was in a car accident. During that hormonal disaster I was very depressed so maybe I just held all my trauma in my neck area . Not sure.

To get back to the point I’ve been to a neurologist and optometrist. The fracture and sinus issue aren’t under the neurologist. She said the brain and what was under her scope is fine. The optometrist said my eyes look fine and there is no infection / or issue she can see.

So although my brain and eyes look to be intact, something is hindering their effective communication is how I see it. My sensitivity gets worse w stress which tells me the brain is involved. I would think vision should be effortless and you’re consciousness shouldn’t be focused just on your head. Its like my brain is working 1000000x harder then it should just to experience reality and it’s causing systematic issues.

I’ve been referred to a retinal neurological opthamalogist. So he actually specializes in this brain eye connection and has a host of in depth testing to see what may be going on.

So I guess I’ll see what he says. And in the meantime keep eating and sleeping well and get my hormones back into balance and also continue to do my cervical corrective exercises and adjustments and maybe time will heal. Acupressure on my head feels amazing and has even made me throw up before from the release. All my focus and existence is just in my head. From the second I wake up until I go to bed all I’m aware of is just the pressure/awareness of my head neck area .

Has anyone ever dealt w or overcome the light sensitivity
Acetylcholine helps block out stimulus (such as light but also background noise to help you focus) from the environment. If it is low, you will become quite light sensitive. This low Ach activity can also cause dry eyes since acetylcholine receptors are what produce tears which you made a post about recently. It also is very important for keeping inflammation down (body aches), and autonomic function in general. Low Ach can present with dysautonomia like symptoms, and stress excess causing low body temps and other problems. Ach is needed for bowel movements.

Vitamin E has been shown to increase Ach synthesis in cell studies, maybe this is why it helped somewhat but its really not the permanent solution. You probably have too low choline intake. What do you eat in a day? What supplements do you currently take?

OP
T

tommyg130

Acetylcholine helps block out stimulus (such as light but also background noise to help you focus) from the environment. If it is low, you will become quite light sensitive. This low Ach activity can also cause dry eyes since acetylcholine receptors are what produce tears which you made a post about recently. It also is very important for keeping inflammation down (body aches), and autonomic function in general. Low Ach can present with dysautonomia like symptoms, and stress excess causing low body temps and other problems. Ach is needed for bowel movements.

Vitamin E has been shown to increase Ach synthesis in cell studies, maybe this is why it helped somewhat but its really not the permanent solution. You probably have too low choline intake. What do you eat in a day? What supplements do you currently take?
Got it thanks, ya Vitamin e has improved a lot in short time . Still nowhere near where I want to be … About 4-5eggs, raw cheese , 3 cups milk ,
8oz chuck steak, lots of honey , coffee, Japanese yams , homemade sorbets , apple juice

redsun

Got it thanks, ya Vitamin e has improved a lot in short time . Still nowhere near where I want to be … About 4-5eggs, raw cheese , 3 cups milk ,
8oz chuck steak, lots of honey , coffee, Japanese yams , homemade sorbets , apple juice
How much caffeine do you consume daily from coffee? Caffeine can strongly aggravate this issue if you get way too much since caffeine amplifies glutamate, noradrenaline, cortisol. Usually at low doses this is not an issue but at high doses it quickly can be. Also if you are the kind of person that consumes coffee every meal this could reduce B1 status, lowering Acetyl-CoA synthesis.

Acetyl-CoA + choline == acetylcholine

Excess zinc intake in the diet can lead zinc leaking into cholinergic neurons in your nervous system where it inhibits Acetyl-CoA synthesis, leading to low Acetylcholine activity despite plenty of choline in the diet. I experienced this myself and had to dramatically lower zinc intake to fix the issue and looked into the research showing zinc excess is likely a major factor in diseases related to cholinergic dysfunction such as alzheimers.

I see based on your diet you get quite a bit of zinc in there because you eat half a pound of red meat daily and you also consume dairy in decent amounts. I am not sure how much cheese you consume but if its a lot it can also add up along with the other things you are eating.

I would suggest to replace the 8 oz of chuck steak with chicken breast, this is the easiest way to dramatically cut zinc down since red meat is very rich in zinc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals