Turpentine: Your Experiences Wanted, RP's Thoughts Shared

ScottyVP

I tried it as a table spoon of sugar, soaked in turps, each morning for 4 days: horrible smells but my digestion felt absolutely perfect for around 4 weeks afterwards.

cdg

pulse dosing is like 3 days in a row and then a rest ... for example and then back to 3 days in a row then rest. Frozen Castor oil- get caps and put in freezer in a bag for at least a week to freeze. Take 4 -6 at a time . They clean out small are large intestine. You will see the dead parasites from your turpentine come out with the Castor Oil .

Many thanks

Kehaar

I have done turpentine a few times in pulse doses. It is especially effective for Ascaris round worm. When those are dying they lay eggs so it is easy to get a hyper infection if you under dose. The breath smell mentioned above is associated with Ascaris die off... it is a one of a kind smell. My opinion on turpentine is - pulse dose it , and when not taking it.... do frozen Castor Oil caps in between. It is a double whammy.
It seems unlikely to me that I would have ascariasis given my location (Northeast US). What can you tell me about the breath of Ascaris die off? My own episodes of bad breath have been described as rotting food and death. I've gone over a month now without the odor, but I've gone that long before and it has come back. I've never seen worms in my stool.

My son and I had autonomic testing done (we didn't mean to, it just sort of happened during his orthodontic evaluation). Apparently we both have mold and parasites. I'm not sure what to do with that information. I'm interested in your thoughts. Thanks!

D

danishispsychic

Ascaris is rampant all over the USA. My suggestion is that you go to Curezone parasite forums- there is an unmistakable odor to ascaris. Also - it is a common co infection in chronic Lyme - which IS common in the Northeast. Ascaris lay eggs when they are dying so the reinfection is common if the eggs are not killed off. I recommend garlic , clove , salt water flushes, and coffee enemas, and peppermint oil.

A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of Mebendazole for Halitosis

Kehaar

Ascaris is rampant all over the USA. My suggestion is that you go to Curezone parasite forums- there is an unmistakable odor to ascaris. Also - it is a common co infection in chronic Lyme - which IS common in the Northeast. Ascaris lay eggs when they are dying so the reinfection is common if the eggs are not killed off. I recommend garlic , clove , salt water flushes, and coffee enemas, and peppermint oil.

A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Trial of Mebendazole for Halitosis
Thanks. I will look into this. What do you mean by salt water flush?

Inaut

I used some turpentine with castor oil (topical) yesterday night before bed. Felt great. Have this nagging tendonitis in my elbow which went away after rubbing it in. Also, had morning wood all night. I think its the turps.

OP
managing

managing

I used some turpentine with castor oil (topical) yesterday night before bed. Felt great. Have this nagging tendonitis in my elbow which went away after rubbing it in. Also, had morning wood all night. I think its the turps.
Interesting. What is the purpose of combining with castor oil?

Inaut

I think castor oil is great for lymph/liver/gallbladder health and the turpentine helps it absorb but also circulate. I typically use orange oil and/or clove oil but yesterday was a nice difference. I'm also more focused. Bowel movements today have also been excellent which is something different....

Did the combo again on my abdomin and arm today and am feeling great with very few supplements. Quite clear in my head...Maybe placebo- domingo....maybe not:nailbiting:

OP
managing

managing

I think castor oil is great for lymph/liver/gallbladder health and the turpentine helps it absorb but also circulate. I typically use orange oil and/or clove oil but yesterday was a nice difference. I'm also more focused. Bowel movements today have also been excellent which is something different....

Did the combo again on my abdomin and arm today and am feeling great with very few supplements. Quite clear in my head...Maybe placebo- domingo....maybe not:nailbiting:
Can't be Placebo Domingo . . . today is Wednesday. But the general tenor of the idea rings true.

Seriously though, thanks, interesting stuff.

Frankdee20

I use turpentine to strip my intestines of older oil based paint, so I can add new colors

Inaut

А.С. Залманов

I’ve done a turpentine bath before.... unfortunately I did add enough soap to the bath water and burned private parts. It went away after 20 minutes. Anyways, I’m really digging turpentine and thing it has a revitalizing quality that I forgot about for a long time...

Inaut

I'm seeing some white stringy things in stool after turps. Most likely mucous but it could be biofilm/bacteria which is good thing.

A.R

I tried turpentine about a year and a half ago, because of digestive issues. I can't recall exactly how much I took, but it was according to the protocol online that peaters had referred to. (I think it was a teaspoon with sugar, 2-3 days a week.)
I developed very bad breath at the end of that week (I only did it for a week). According to my family, it smelled like rotting food, was unlike any other mouth odor they had smelled ever, and could be smelled as I entered a room. No amount of oral care could ameliorate the odor.

Since then, I have struggled with that odor. It goes away for weeks at a time, and then pops up, in association with exacerbated digestive symptoms.

It seems like the turpentine damaged something or worsened a dysbiosis. I suspect I damaged enterocytes or stomach cells such that my digestion is even worse than it was before. The odor is apparently quite remarkable and definitely temporally associated with the few days of turpentine.

Just my personal experience, but I thought it would be worth it for folks to know that it can be damaging and to be cautious. (My personal advice would be to not do it.)
Have you managed to recover from the bad breath?

supercoolguy

I tried turpentine about a year and a half ago, because of digestive issues. I can't recall exactly how much I took, but it was according to the protocol online that peaters had referred to. (I think it was a teaspoon with sugar, 2-3 days a week.)
I developed very bad breath at the end of that week (I only did it for a week). According to my family, it smelled like rotting food, was unlike any other mouth odor they had smelled ever, and could be smelled as I entered a room. No amount of oral care could ameliorate the odor.

Since then, I have struggled with that odor. It goes away for weeks at a time, and then pops up, in association with exacerbated digestive symptoms.

It seems like the turpentine damaged something or worsened a dysbiosis. I suspect I damaged enterocytes or stomach cells such that my digestion is even worse than it was before. The odor is apparently quite remarkable and definitely temporally associated with the few days of turpentine.

Just my personal experience, but I thought it would be worth it for folks to know that it can be damaging and to be cautious. (My personal advice would be to not do it.)
Did you get any good advise on recovery? How does it resolve?
I got about a teaspoon full spilled in my mouth 3-4wks ago and I can still feel it.
Thanks

OliviaD

Hope there would be good responses to this thread.

I'm interested in trying turpentine but I can't get hold of it. I looked at hardware stores but turpentine is really no longer used for painting so I can't find them anymore (at least in Manila). I remember seeing it sold long ago. The only place I found selling it was a store selling artist supplies, but the quantity was so little, and the labelling does not indicate 100% pure turpentine. Unless I am sure that it is 100% turpentine, I won't use it as there may be other solvents put in there that's toxic. I guess I will have to ask a friend or relative to buy in the US, and hopefully, that will pass through the check-in luggage check for them. Maybe not.

Dr. Jennifer Daniels recommends turpentine for candida. And Dr. Mark Sircus has blogs on it, as part of a class of compounds that are called terpenes.
What are you hoping it helps with? I tried the Daniels protocol a few times. Now granted, I didn't absolutely follow all the diet instructions - I don't eat leafy greens and raw veggies, etc. and I didn't give up sugar or carbs. IMO - if it is an anti-parasitic/fungal, it should work anyway. And I don't believe sugar/carbs (in reason) are the cause of yeast injections etc since some folks eat tons of that and don't have those things. There are a lot of 'myths' in the alt health world also.

I was hoping whatever the turpentine was supposed to kill would help my chronic GI problems. It did nothing for me. Nothing good, nothing bad. I wish you were closer - I have a lot of my 8oz bottle left. You only use a little.

yerrag

@OliviaD I was down with a high fever a year ago, which I trace back to taking an innocuous cocktail of industrial potassium citrate (to improve my zeta-potential to improve blood flow) and tetracycline (to kill bacteria I suspect causes my high BP).

My platelet count went down to the low border of range, as my eosinophil percentage jumped to 15% ( 3% is the high of range). I developed jaundice as my liver enzymes shot way up.

I had tachycardia as a result of high blood potassium, a result of a very acidic imbalance resulting from the fungal parasitic condition from using that cocktail. I was coughing a lot and I had cramps on my arms and legs, and once I struggles to rise awakened at night and just fell as I tried to raise myself up.

I used carbogen to raise my body's level of CO2 as my metabolism was well impaired that CO2 isn't being produced adequately to make enough bicarbonates to restore acid-base balance.

Later on, as I saw the results of my blood test, I began taking urea to lower my liver enzymes, which urea did a great job of. At the same time, I took turpentine, which is well suited for fungal issues, and my eosinophils quickly went baxk down.

I was able to both address the acid base imbalance and the fungal parasitic condition this way, and I was able to recover quickly. Because I was able to connect the dots and take appropriate action, I didn't succumb to rhe prevailing narrative of COVID that was rampant.

Turpentine comes from pine trees, and it protects pine trees from fungal rot that the forest damp environment fosters, so it is well suited to address my condition. And it is no surprise it is used for candidiasis, which Jennifer Daniels recommends using for.

I was forrunate to have bought a Carbogen unit, but even without it, I think I would do well taking baking soda or soda water.

n.b. Industrially produced potassium citrate is made from molds, fungus. Tetracyxline is an antibiotic that can make bacteria turn into cell wall-deficient forms, which makes them assume more fungal characteristics, and evolve into more virulent forms that are called fungal parasites.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals