Tums And The Horrible Side Effects I Have

Lewistx

I'm having issues with my digestive system after a month of Tums now I have burning feet and skin heavy urination eye floater insomnia what help steer my body proper function my stool is always yellowish when i do pass every day or two 28 yr old male please help

Blossom

Forum Supporter
E5604383-19A0-4AAC-BA23-A9C3C85BE4D2.png 124445B2-28D4-45A8-ADFA-99D49A9D6E09.png The ingredients honestly don’t that great. Why are you taking them? I’d definitely stop if you suspect they are causing problems.

OP
L

Lewistx

Sorry my mental state is really damaged just asking for advice to nudge me off the pain

OP
L

Lewistx

I used Tums back in February 2019 stoped completely and still can't get proper energy to work and support my life like when i shower my skin like melts went to Scott and white hospital got rinatidine read bad reviews

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Well if you’ve been off it that long it should definitely be out of your system. I hope you get more input and start feeling better.

OP
L

Lewistx

It's hard to accept but I'm stuck this way can't keep a job because of always having to per every 20 minutes are there supplements that can help restore my digestion

redsun

Sorry my mental state is really damaged just asking for advice to nudge me off the pain

I'm not sure why you were taking Tums as you have not mentioned it but antacids can deplete calcium, iron, folate, and vitamin D. No doubt tums messed with your digestion because they kill stomach acid. B complex + Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium is likely a good place to start fixing digestion along with a nutrient dense diet. Potassium and manganese can be obtained from fruits and certain foods. This is going to take time. You may look into high doses of niacin to increase stomach acid:

Solved? - IBS, SIBO, GERD, LPR, Colitis, Constipation, Celiac, Brain Fog

Burning feet is nerve problems which can be caused by depletion of vitamins which have importance in nerve function like B1, B6, B12, folate, B5...

If you are having to urinate every 20 minutes and have nerve issues that sounds diabetes to me. I hope your exaggerating about the urination.

OP
L

Lewistx

Thanks for some leadway I started using niacin. Last week with meals I do feel acidic burn sometimes unlike months ago so acid levels may be returning from depletion the urination is unexplainable its from stress and panic i read your threads redsun. What's your case

OP
L

Lewistx

Umm just trying to find out what works for you if your dealing with digestive issues

redsun

Umm just trying to find out what works for you if your dealing with digestive issues

Oh... niacin seems to help and do most of the work really. All Bs are important as well as all minerals so getting all those is vital. Zinc is vital for so many things including digestion so you may find benefit with it. B1(needs magnesium), P5P, B3, and zinc all are the major players for stomach acid production. B1 and B6 mostly help my cognition I cant say how much improvement they gave my stomach as B3 has done the most. B3 is the nutrient that has had the most effect for me.

OP
L

Lewistx

Great results I'm going to start putting those into my diet thank for the much needed advice

OP
L

Lewistx

Hey I used up my bottle of naicin didn't see any improvement and decided to go with a multivitamin my toenails show sign of fungus could that be related to gut infection maybe I'm to see a GI next month maybe using antibiotics could help?

OP
L

Lewistx

Oh... niacin seems to help and do most of the work really. All Bs are important as well as all minerals so getting all those is vital. Zinc is vital for so many things including digestion so you may find benefit with it. B1(needs magnesium), P5P, B3, and zinc all are the major players for stomach acid production. B1 and B6 mostly help my cognition I cant say how much improvement they gave my stomach as B3 has done the most. B3 is the nutrient that has had the most effect for me.
Hey if I test positive for hpylori what should I do

redsun

Hey if I test positive for hpylori what should I do

Your doctor will likely prescribe a combination of antibiotics for it. There is maybe some information on the forum if you use the search function. Antibiotics are seen as generally favorable(depending on which one it is) here and by Ray Peat himself. I don't know much about H. pylori.

Tested positive for hypilori im on antibiotics and flagyl

Hi.For general weelbeing and neuropathy(burning feet) i would advise to take a B50 B-vitamin for 1-2 months.also Vitamin C 1-2g a day.
as a general Multivitamin Thorne research 2/day.that will fix some of your problems.without supplementation it wont get better imo.also high meat intake,700-1000gday,gelatin,choline bitartrate,
ripe fruits,butterfat and moderate movement,no exhausting sports.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lewistx

I got a bcomplex since I have been on abx for a week with no changes still have another week to take but seems like a deadend skin still desolves feet still burn I know the heavy urination is due to endotoxins from lookin it up on here

I got a bcomplex since I have been on abx for a week with no changes still have another week to take but seems like a deadend skin still desolves feet still burn I know the heavy urination is due to endotoxins from lookin it up on here

Hi.For general weelbeing and neuropathy(burning feet) i would advise to take a B50 B-vitamin for 1-2 months.also Vitamin C 1-2g a day.
as a general Multivitamin Thorne research 2/day.that will fix some of your problems.without supplementation it wont get better imo.also high meat intake,700-1000gday,gelatin,choline bitartrate,
ripe fruits,butterfat and moderate movement,no exhausting sports.

What else are you doing from that "list"?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals