Treatment For Aging Skin (White Spots And Brown Spots)?

jaminhealth

Grape Seed Extract Benefits for Skin

Giffarine Grape C-E seed extract reduce wrinkles freckles radiant skin radicals

I don't have the capacity to do photo stuff, never have. I'm lucky to have this desktop. Believe me or don't. Your choice.

And if you don't know this there are probably 100's of skin products that contain Grape Seed Extract and PYCNOGENOL.

Another tip to help with health and SKIN, years ago I found Swansons Pycnogenol Wrinkle Cream and used it for years. Then started to make my own but I'd go back to this "inexpensive" cream in a minute.

Last edited:

YamnayaMommy

Earn What? Could you care to explain your comment. What else is there BUT personal experiences in one's life, huh?

Believe me I report about bad experiences I've gone thru in my life too...like the damage I live with from joint replacement surgery of the hip.

Your posts are invariably effusive praise for this miracle supplement, GSE, and they never show that you’ve read ray peat’s work or have any other motive to be here than to promote GSE. and this leads me to assume you’re shilling for some GSE concern and to wonder what the going rate is for such posting.

YamnayaMommy

Grape Seed Extract Benefits for Skin

Giffarine Grape C-E seed extract reduce wrinkles freckles radiant skin radicals

I don't have the capacity to do photo stuff, never have. I'm lucky to have this desktop. Believe me or don't. Your choice.

And if you don't know this there are probably 100's of skin products that contain Grape Seed Extract and PYCNOGENOL.

Another tip to help with health and SKIN, years ago I found Swansons Pycnogenol Wrinkle Cream and used it for years. Then started to make my own but I'd go back to this "inexpensive" cream in a minute.

So some marketing firm with Swanson as a client hires contractors to post reviews of supps on Alt health forums and doesn’t even require them to put together some photos

jaminhealth

No one pays me a penny for anything I say. Lots of non trusting people around here I'd say. This 81 yr old grandmother does NOT do the photo shop stuff.

Peater

Grapeseed oil notwithstanding, has anyone else had success with the methods mentioned early in the thread or any other ideas? Got a few of these ugly little buggers (the white type) on my forearms that are really noticeable after some good sunny weather.

I also wonder if topical iodine might help as it can cause PUFAs to become saturated.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals