Topical Retinoids, Good For Anything ?

hi

here in slovakia there is a huge community of crazy women who put everything on their skin, they swear by retinoids (A derivates) that keeps them young or something. Any opinion on this one, do retinoids really work, any studies done on this or have you had results with topical vitamin a regards aging ?

Thanks

LeeLemonoil

Huge amounts of studies and data on topical retinoids.
Was „Gold Standard“ for anti age for decades, but it’s more conplicated than that.

Adapalen is an intriguing topical retinoid. Least side effects. What’s dazzling: it’s a retinoid but also an adamantane-derivat. Haven’t figured that structural and activity relationship out yet.

OP
R
So there is no conclusion on retinoids yet, well, i thought they might erase wrinkles or such..

Sumbody

So there is no conclusion on retinoids yet, well, i thought they might erase wrinkles or such..

I use Retinil by Idea Labs and it works very well. About 10 drops each night rubbed around on the face has had a remarkable effect on smoothing of the skin. Fine lines do seem to be decreasing, but I feel that is something that may only take place after months and months of repeated use.

The product also contains tocopherols, and MCT so can't really say what is most responsible for this effect, (I think it's the MCT oil) but it works very well for making the skin appear youthful.

I don't have issues with breakouts or anything like that so can't speak on that for people with problematic skin.

Ania

This is what i found. Wow, she looks amazing for a 61 y.o. However I am also interested in potential side effects

Ania

Ruslan,
Are retinoid creams easily available in Slovakia? I am in Poland, and they are not available anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals