Are these good pulses & temps?

I posted a recent question about my blood lab test results here Anything Concerning in my lab tests?, and it was suggested to me by @sweetpeat to test my temps and pulses to get a better understanding of everything. So I have done that.

Can anybody comment on how low/high/just-right my temps and pulses are? (I've been searching and I can't find optimal levels for women).

Before bed: 97.6 degrees/71bpm (on average)
Basal upon waking: 98.1-98.4 degrees/74-82bpm
Ambient room temperature: 76 degrees

I've been taking my pulses / temps throughout the day and the lowest my temperature seems to get is 96.4 (after breakfast) and lowest my pulse seems to get is 69-70 BPM before bed.

Are these low / high / normal?

I've also been using an "oximeter" to take my pulse and I am still not 100% convinced of its effectiveness, as my BPM constantly changes as I am wearing it . Anybody have any feedback on these devices? Thank you!
Amazon product ASIN B07BNL9M4CView: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BNL9M4C

sweetpeat

The only caveat I know of for taking temperature as a woman is not to take a reading during the first few days of your menstrual cycle. Temps are suppressed those first few days. The rest of the month is fine.

Ideally, basal temp should be 97.8 to 98.2F. Temp should rise some after breakfast. The fact that your temp goes down after breakfast is an indication that you're running on stress hormones.

OP
wealthofwisdom
The only caveat I know of for taking temperature as a woman is not to take a reading during the first few days of your menstrual cycle. Temps are suppressed those first few days. The rest of the month is fine.

Ideally, basal temp should be 97.8 to 98.2F. Temp should rise some after breakfast. The fact that your temp goes down after breakfast is an indication that you're running on stress hormones.

Ok, thanks for that feedback. Interesting that temp should RISE after breakfast. I definitely seem to be getting the opposite effect. Although I am still not 100% convinced that oximeter I'm using is reliable (anybody have any experience with them?)