Tooth Decay And Calcium

BearWithMe

Boron, Vit D and especially K, and food grade DE have made my teeth super strong after a long flimsy tooth battle from low D and hypo. My temps are 98.6 and up now but back then they were 96-97 all the time. I have issues with calcium absorption so K is key and also I have a deviated septum so I mouth breath at night. Red light has really helped that as it make me have less " dry mouth " too. Also weirdly enough , adding enough sugar i my to help me sleep at night seemed to help the whole dental thing but helping my thyroid - I was raised on a no sugar - artificial sweetener diet - urgh..... Oil pulling with Coconut oil with added DE and or eggshell calcium works well too. Peace. x
Food grade DE - does that mean Diatomaceous earth, as a source of silicone?

D

danishispsychic

Diatomaceous earth is made from the fossilized remains of tiny, aquatic organisms called diatoms. Their skeletons are made of a natural substance called silica. Over a long period of time, diatoms accumulated in the sediment of rivers, streams, lakes, and oceans. Today, silica deposits are mined from these areas.

lvysaur

Maybe her guts need sterilizing

carrots are magic

OP
teds

teds

Forum Supporter
I don’t know.. really she’s not had terrible food.

Whole food. Meats (including organs), lots of salads (which may be an issue) (her parents are both reformed vegan yogis - went to GAPS style eating.. lots of broths, raw milk, make their yoghurts etc), gets lots of sunshine..

Like I said, I’ll chat to them about the mouth breathing as well as the Mg:Ca..

baccheion

I don’t know.. really she’s not had terrible food.

Whole food. Meats (including organs), lots of salads (which may be an issue) (her parents are both reformed vegan yogis - went to GAPS style eating.. lots of broths, raw milk, make their yoghurts etc), gets lots of sunshine..

Like I said, I’ll chat to them about the mouth breathing as well as the Mg:Ca..
Also, could possibly check thyroid function and for dry mouth. Excess calcium is also said to impair uptake of iodine or thyroid output (something like that).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals