TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

jaakkima

@haidut So the new bottles of tocovit and magnoil have a label that changed the serving from 20 to 25 drops, that's correct and no mistake? Just making sure, I can't tell any difference in the appearance of the dropper.

golder

@haidut So the new bottles of tocovit and magnoil have a label that changed the serving from 20 to 25 drops, that's correct and no mistake? Just making sure, I can't tell any difference in the appearance of the dropper.
Thus the product just got 25% more expensive?

jaakkima

Thus the product just got 25% more expensive?
Same # of servings on label, I suspect the composition of the mixture was changed, I just kind of want confirmation because using it for a serious issue, I don't know how the fluid dynamics works...

postman

How purified is this product? Does it contain the minerals that are naturally present in the wheat germ oil?

postman

This supplement made me very cold and anxious. Has anyone else experienced this? I only took about 10 drops, over maybe a 12 hour period.

Epistrophy

This supplement made me very cold and anxious. Has anyone else experienced this? I only took about 10 drops, over maybe a 12 hour period.

I am not sure about how purified the product is, but I take 20 drops a day and do not have any negative effects. You should check out my thread I posted on my skin tag being removed from 400 mg a day.

Vitamin E does enhance the function of cellular respiration which can bring stress markers down a lot and could decrease blood sugar. I make sure I take the vitamin E after a meal.

I have not experienced any anxiety from tocovit but a few times when I've used a dose between 10-20 drops (usually topically in that case), I sometimes get the cold nose symptom. I think it is just due to Vitamin E increasing sodium requirements, because taking a bit of tablesalt makes the cold nose go away.
"Vitamin E also increases the requirements for sodium, so that should be checked periodically too." Vitamin E (tocopherol) Is A Potent Aromatase Inhibitor

Also see this post and Haidut's reply: Vitamin E Gives Me Severe Fatigue

Tyler2834

I just purchased Tocovit and Kuinone. I know its recommended to take separately (preferably at least 6 hours a part). I've taken Kuinone in the past, usually 2 drops orally and 1 drop topically around dinner time.

When is the best time to take Tocovit? With, before or after meals? Can I take in the morning fasted with my coffee? Do I need to take with fat? I eat minimal PUFA so i don't plan on taking in many drops.

Thanks

Bogdar

Hi, I'm on blood thinning treatment, aspirin 75mg because of high platelets. I heard vitamin E was blood thinning.

Could it impact my treatment? What are the safe doses for me to not have over blood thinning effects?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi, I'm on blood thinning treatment, aspirin 75mg because of high platelets. I heard vitamin E was blood thinning.

Could it impact my treatment? What are the safe doses for me to not have over blood thinning effects?
75mg should have a very mild blood-thinning effect, so I'd say 100-200IU vitamin E should not be an issue. For precautionary measures, you can just eat more leafy greens or supplement a little K1 + K2 blend.

Bogdar

75mg should have a very mild blood-thinning effect, so I'd say 100-200IU vitamin E should not be an issue. For precautionary measures, you can just eat more leafy greens or supplement a little K1 + K2 blend.
Thanks. I wouldn't like to play too much with my blood with that much platelets. I will stay on low doses vitamin E

accelerator

Yes, under stress there would be more clotting so higher vitamin E and/or progesterone can bring that back to normal. But if vitamin E manages to inhibit vitamin K absorption/transport/stores then bleeding issues can develop simply due to the inability of the liver to produce clotting protetins (which require vitamin K) even in the presence of stress. But I agree that excess clotting is probably a much more common risk than excess bleeding.

I was wondering about this, because in another thread, you said taking aspirin with vitamin E would thin the blood too much.

I take both.....how would I know if blood is getting too thin?
Nose bleed or bruises I guess?

Bachichef

Took 4 Drops of TocoVit, measured temperature before and after, took it up from 36,6 to 36,8 very quickly. Also felt energized and brain fog was gone.

Inaut

I really like tocovit. I find it works the best for my libido and my girl says I'm like a teenager in terms of sex drive (im in my early 30s).... Highly recommend

golder

I really like tocovit. I find it works the best for my libido and my girl says I'm like a teenager in terms of sex drive (im in my early 30s).... Highly recommend
Oral/topical? Size dosage? Thanks mate

Inaut

I’m applying it topically on my genitals. Probably 4 drops rubbed in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals