TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 6, 2016.

1. Patty

Patty Member

2. jb116

jb116 Member

Don't click on it in the list. Click "add to bag" under the picture of it further down the page.

3. Patty

Patty Member

Thanks. Wonder why I missed the BUY NOW BUTTON :)

4. jaakkima

jaakkima Member

@haidut So the new bottles of tocovit and magnoil have a label that changed the serving from 20 to 25 drops, that's correct and no mistake? Just making sure, I can't tell any difference in the appearance of the dropper.

5. James b

James b Member

Thus the product just got 25% more expensive?

6. jaakkima

jaakkima Member

Same # of servings on label, I suspect the composition of the mixture was changed, I just kind of want confirmation because using it for a serious issue, I don't know how the fluid dynamics works...

7. postman

postman Member

How purified is this product? Does it contain the minerals that are naturally present in the wheat germ oil?

8. postman

postman Member

This supplement made me very cold and anxious. Has anyone else experienced this? I only took about 10 drops, over maybe a 12 hour period.

9. DCLOSE

DCLOSE Member

I am not sure about how purified the product is, but I take 20 drops a day and do not have any negative effects. You should check out my thread I posted on my skin tag being removed from 400 mg a day.

Vitamin E does enhance the function of cellular respiration which can bring stress markers down a lot and could decrease blood sugar. I make sure I take the vitamin E after a meal.

10. foodandtheworld

foodandtheworld Member

I have not experienced any anxiety from tocovit but a few times when I've used a dose between 10-20 drops (usually topically in that case), I sometimes get the cold nose symptom. I think it is just due to Vitamin E increasing sodium requirements, because taking a bit of tablesalt makes the cold nose go away.
    "Vitamin E also increases the requirements for sodium, so that should be checked periodically too." Vitamin E (tocopherol) Is A Potent Aromatase Inhibitor

Also see this post and Haidut's reply: Vitamin E Gives Me Severe Fatigue