Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

TocoVit - Liquid Vitamin E From Wheat Germ Oil

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, May 6, 2016.

1. Kray

Kray Member

That was my question, too!

Haidut, also curious about your response to question from JuddCrane?

2. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

Daniel's experiment is related:
    - KMUD: 9-17-16 Antioxidant Theory And The Continued War On Cancer

3. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

You can use any quinone and not just CoQ10. So, mixing vitamin E with emodin, vitamin K, tetracycline, doxycycline, etc all results in a mixture with a very dark or even black color. I have tried all of these mixes with TocoVit and I always get the black color, so if you somebody ends up doing this test as well please post pictures here.

4. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Probably less absorption through scar tissue, but if it is applied to scar tissue usually the goal is to have that scar tissue removed, not so much systemic absorption. For systemic absorption it should be applied on clear skin without much hair or scars.

5. Kray

Kray Member

Thanks for clarifying that- wasn't sure the nature of his question was regarding scar tissue, whether TocoVit would treat a scar or for absorption purposes.

On that note, is there any indication for TocoVit being applied to scar tissue for removal purposes?

6. Muckl3

Muckl3 Member

Haidut I know tocovit is good for scars but would it help stretch marks? Anything else that would help ?

At the moment I’m using Kuinone up to 10mg ed, calcirol 8-12,000iu ed, Magnoil at mainly 1/4 to half dose ed, would there been any benifits to applying these directly to the stretch marks?

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Yes, some people have reported that topical vitamin E or vitamin K have removed small scars from surgery they have had for decades.

8. Antonello

Antonello Member

Did you get darker stools from it?

9. Pointless

Pointless Member

I don't remember, but MitoLioin is good for improving bile flow.

10. Kray

Kray Member

Not surprising! Thanks, good to keep in mind.

11. BRMarshall

BRMarshall Member

Thanks Haidut!

It is nice to know that the experiment has been replicated and is actually a routine reaction.....recognized and utilized!

12. BingDing

BingDing Member

@haidut Hi Haidut, my first couple bottles of Tocovit had that distinctive smell of wheat germ. My current bottle doesn't and a even a new bottle doesn't have that smell. Do you think Tocovit has the same effectiveness as a vitamin E supplement even though the wheat germ smell is not there? Apologies if this has been addressed before, it's a long thread.

13. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

:wave:

There's an edited note on the product description in case you miss'd. As far as I know, no one noted worse effects after refining, it wased the opposite in fact.

@haidut - I was trying to tag you by typing Zeus (really), which is a coincidence to the following words because in the same way that I have conditioned myself through repetition, I think that you can do something similar by training forum members: habituating us to an update log with the improvements and common questions below the description, and treating with the sought information. Electrical shock is as dispensable as poison/"vitamin" A.

I've been attempting to do this when adding (!) next to a link, and the reward to people's click is a content with superior quality for them to improve their wealth. Soon enough there will be an association between (!) and feeling better for finding something useful and applying it.

14. Amazoniac

Amazoniac Member

15. BingDing

BingDing Member

16. Judd Crane

Judd Crane New Member

I have a question regarding the bottles. Could the content be poured into a regular 1 oz glass dropper bottle or will there be a difference in drop sizes?

17. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

It really depends on the dropper size. You can pour it out in anything you want but I believe most glass droppers produce a small drop than the built in one in TocoVit. But you can ask the vendor for which you got the bottle and they should be able to tell you the drop size. Most droppers produce drop sizes in the range 24-50 drops per ml of liquid.

18. Murtaza

Murtaza Member

Has anyone used this product as base to dissolve steroids (progesterone, test) ?

19. jmojo

jmojo Member

@Amazoniac @Jon Do you guys have any more insight into the strange reactions like dizziness/fatigue/lack of concentration to prolonged vitamin E intake? This happened to me about a year ago when taking Unique E at 400iu almost daily for a month. It took a while for it to subside.

20. andrei

andrei Member

I took a break from tocovit for a while. I restarted it a week ago or so. I went from 2 drops up to 10. I must say I've been under estimating tocovit.
    It gives me deep sleep and non-stop energy the next day.
    Since I minimize steroid supplements, I think I will keep this one closer to me. I read somewhere that it is a very good thyroid mimetic.
    Anyway, just putting my feedback out there. Do not under estimate it.