Thoughts On Calcium D-Glucorate ?

Frankdee20

Seems like a theoretical tool to lower Estrogen, but it does not block aromatase. Can lowering Estrogen this way help Testosterone ?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Some of them are quite expensive

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Gives me energy, every single time. I actually feel wired when I take it.

Also, it always makes me feel better. I remember the first 2 weeks of trying it, I could literally feel the estrogen being stripped away, because I reached a point where my estrogen totally crashed.

A big fan to use this once or twice per week at around 500mg

I dedicated a post on it too:
LUCAS AOUN | Ergogenic Health on Instagram: “Did you know there is a plant-constituent present at high amounts in Oranges, and to a lesser extent Apples, that can aid in the…”

olive

It’s used by knowledgeable bodybuilders in place of AI drugs like exemestane due to less side effects. You must not use it in combination with pepperine (aka black pepper) otherwise it will not work. Works best on an empty stomach so many take it in the morning, about an hour before the first meal of the day.

ddjd

It’s used by knowledgeable bodybuilders in place of AI drugs like exemestane due to less side effects. You must not use it in combination with pepperine (aka black pepper) otherwise it will not work. Works best on an empty stomach so many take it in the morning, about an hour before the first meal of the day.

ive used it for years. it definitely does work but whilst it depletes estrogen, it also depletes the other important hormones, and for that reason can cause anxiety for some.
someone above said it makes them wired. when I take it im ready to take a nap. we all react so differently!

Last edited:

olive

this thing about using it with pepper is complete bull****.
ive used it for years. it definitely does work but whilst it depletes estrogen, it also depletes the other important hormones, and for that reason can cause anxiety for some.
someone above said it makes them wired. when I take it im ready to take a nap. we all react so differently!
Perhaps it still works but you’re undoubtedly attenuating it’s effects.

“for all you ***** taking cal-d

Black Pepper: Bioperine, piperine, piper nigrum INHIBITS THE EFFECTS OF CALCIUM D-GLUCARATE

piperine increases absorption of many nutrients. Especially curcumin. It does this by inhibiting the process glucoronidation which binds to a drug or toxin and allows for its excretion.

Calcium D-Glucarate is a form of glucoronic acid to upregulate the glucorinidation process. Not much point upregulating and inhibiting huh!!

TLDR: Cant take black pepper/bioperine etc etc with cal d otherwise it will not work.”

Quote from a bodybuilding fb page - with many reports in the comments of people having better experiences once switching to taking calcium d-glucarate away from meals.

ddjd

Black Pepper: Bioperine, piperine, piper nigrum INHIBITS THE EFFECTS OF CALCIUM D-GLUCARATE

piperine increases absorption of many nutrients. Especially curcumin. It does this by inhibiting the process glucoronidation which binds to a drug or toxin and allows for its excretion.

Calcium D-Glucarate is a form of glucoronic acid to upregulate the glucorinidation process. Not much point upregulating and inhibiting huh!!

TLDR: Cant take black pepper/bioperine etc etc with cal d otherwise it will not work.”

Quote from a bodybuilding fb page - with many reports in the comments of people having better experiences once switching to taking calcium d-glucarate away from meals.
sorry bro I completely misread your comment. I thought you said it needs to be taken with it to work. apologies

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

I knew this. Thanks though.

T

TheBeard

@Lokzo still vouching for Calcium D Glucarate?

What array of benefits are you getting from it ?

mosaic01

Apples have large amounts of glucaric acid. 2-3 apples have a couple hundred milligrams.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals