Thoughts On 7-methoxyflavone

Frankdee20

Would like to use a natural aromatase inhibitor like 7 mothoxyflavone from Barlowes. I’d like to compliment it with Pycnogenol as well.

Seems like this may be all I need - something for stronger erections without the anxiety inducing effect of Tribulus, and the aromatase inhibition to bring up my Testosterone without using stimulating things. I’ll be just right !

Any thoughts or experiences using herbal anti aromatase or estrogen receptor blockers like chrysin ?

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Tribulus is quite anxiety inducing for me

olive

Skip the nonsense and go for exemestane. 5mg twice per week. Take with a fatty meal.

olive

Lol. Is that safer than Clomid ?
Much safer. It’s a suicidal aromatise inhibitor meaning no estrogen rebound upon drug cessation. It has mild Androgenic effects by converting to a pro-steroid. It increases testosterone and FSH/LH. No side effects unless one takes too much and lowers estrogen too far.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Much safer. It’s a suicidal aromatise inhibitor meaning no estrogen rebound upon drug cessation. It has mild Androgenic effects by converting to a pro-steroid. It increases testosterone and FSH/LH. No side effects unless one takes too much and lowers estrogen too far.

Do you know of any websites requiring no prescription ?

tallglass13

7 methoxyflavone should be Peat approved , since it contains Apigenin. It has always worked well for me for erections.

Risingfire

Are there any noticeable side effects?