How To Inhibit Aromatase Without Inhibiting 5 Alpha Reductase

1kT

There are a lot of foods and compounds that inhibit aromatase and lower estrogen, but the thing I noticed is a lot of the foods and compounds that inhibit aromatase inhibit 5 alpha reductase as well.

With this inhibition of both enzymes required for testosterone conversion you're left with more total testosterone that's not converting into estrogen or DHT. Once that inhibition from the foods and compounds goes away then testosterone starts converting again into estrogen and DHT.

Doesn't this just take you back where you were BEFORE you inhibited both enzymes via food and compounds?

Now what I'm researching is foods and compounds that inhibit aromatase WITHOUT inhibiting 5 alpha as well. That way you can convert more into DHT while aromatase is inhibited.

Agent207

Foods generally, as well as phytoestrogens can have pro-estrogen or anti-estrogen effect depending on current hormonal status, the total amount consumed, if the person is male or female...etc. A weak estrogenic compound can act as a anti-estrogen displacing more powerful estrogens.

ie: lentils.

OP

1kT

Foods generally, as well as phytoestrogens can have pro-estrogen or anti-estrogen effect depending on current hormonal status, the total amount consumed, if the person is male or female...etc. A weak estrogenic compound can act as a anti-estrogen displacing more powerful estrogens.

ie: lentils.
What are some foods and compounds that act as weak estrogens and increase DHT?

Sheik

OP, if you wanted to share your blog with us you could have just told us.

Sheik

Oh, I thought you were trying to act like you just found that blog and it wasn't yours, haha.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals