The Real Vax Reason (Cast Your Vote)

What do you think the motivation is behind the Covid vaccines?

• To depopulate by sterilization

Votes: 179 36.3%
  • To depopulate by death

Votes: 141 28.6%
  • To have a reason to implant micro-chips in people

Votes: 74 15.0%
  • To make people sick, weak & more dependant on their government

Votes: 305 61.9%
  • Freemasons

Votes: 23 4.7%
  • Aliens

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • Eventual mind control/Zombies

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • To really protect people from Coronavirus

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • Other (please explain the "other)

Votes: 81 16.4%

• Total voters
OP
Rinse & rePeat
So I have my dad stuck in a hospital and his girlfriend had hip replacement surgery, both from dizzy spells and falls after finally getting their first Covid vaccine earlier this year. Another couple, who are longtime friends who have always been healthy, got the vax last years and he came down with Parkinson’s Disease and his hands shake and he has trouble speaking and talking now, and she had a dizzy spell, the other night,and fainted and hit her head on the tiles and woke up with a knot on her head and a broken foot. I have several people my age who have developed cancer since being vaxxed, and the common theme of that and others I have heard from is stomach and lower intestinal cancers seem to be the case. I have have never heard of “ drop foot” in my life and now my dad has it and my girlfriend’s relative has it too. So many friends I talk to have similar stories of people dropping off like flies around them. One girlfriend has been to two funerals this year, just months apart, where the person just died suddenly and neither were elderly. Strange world now.

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

So I have my dad stuck in a hospital and his girlfriend had hip replacement surgery, both from dizzy spells and falls after finally getting their first Covid vaccine earlier this year. Another couple, who are longtime friends who have always been healthy, got the vax last years and he came down with Parkinson’s Disease and his hands shake and he has trouble speaking and talking now, and she had a dizzy spell, the other night,and fainted and hit her head on the tiles and woke up with a knot on her head and a broken foot. I have several people my age who have developed cancer since being vaxxed, and the common theme of that and others I have heard from is stomach and lower intestinal cancers seem to be the case. I have have never heard of “ drop foot” in my life and now my dad has it and my girlfriend’s relative has it too. So many friends I talk to have similar stories of people dropping off like flies around them. One girlfriend has been to two funerals this year, just months apart, where the person just died suddenly and neither were elderly. Strange world now.
I see similar events around me affecting unvaxxed people who had covid and vaxxed people who had or never had covid before.

ChadGPT

I think the vax was an experiment, to both test the mRNA tech and see how many people would comply. I think 70% is the point at which things turn in the elites’ favor. We will need DNA security updates regularly in the future when we start using our biometric data for everything. It’s obviously tied into the climate passports/social credit stuff somehow.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
RUDYARD KIPLING

OP
Rinse & rePeat

Attachments

• 87F7E714-4229-42B5-9213-1B5B927BB022.jpeg
    87F7E714-4229-42B5-9213-1B5B927BB022.jpeg
    131.1 KB · Views: 11
OP
Rinse & rePeat
This one blows my mind! What a bunch of oxymorons!

Attachments

• 0C532FA3-83CD-4351-924D-3969A7F64C64.jpeg
    0C532FA3-83CD-4351-924D-3969A7F64C64.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 7
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals