The Physiology Of Dreams

EndAllDisease

I haven't had many dreams that I remember since I was a kid. I haven't had an extremely high metabolism since then either.

Could the two be related and what is the function of dreaming?

charlie

The Law & Order Admin
Vitamin B6 can get the dreams going. :D

ErinElizabeth

Metabolism can't be the only factor in remembering dreams as my metabolism has been in the pooper for some time and I have very vivid dreams almost every night. They're also usually pretty bizarre, but that's a different matter. :)

answersfound

ErinElizabeth said:
post 115368 Metabolism can't be the only factor in remembering dreams as my metabolism has been in the pooper for some time and I have very vivid dreams almost every night. They're also usually pretty bizarre, but that's a different matter. :)

Same lol....very bizarre. It's also amazing how creative the mind can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L I predicted people’s death based on peatish physiology Rant or Rave 0
ScurveDream Leanness and physiology -- how does it all work (more of a rant)? Metabolism 1
L Patterns And Examples: Civilization And Politics Are Reflections Of Physiology Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 1
C How To Build Deep Knowledge Of Physiology And Chemistry? Scientific Studies 37
Amazoniac Using (the Term) 'Lactic Acid' In Physiology Is Dangerous, Should Be Regulated As Drugs Acidity vs. Alkalinity 19
Inaut How Light Governs Physiology: Nutrition, Natural Sunlight And Photobiomodulation With Bart Kay Light 1
Peatogenic Physiology Of Crying Ask For Help or Advice 20
Mito Ibuprofen Alters Human Testicular Physiology To Produce A State Of Compensated Hypogonadism Articles & Scientific Studies 20
Peatogenic Physiology Of Trauma Mental Issues 10
Seleniodine Textbook Of Endocrine Physiology By Constance R. Martin PhD Book Recommendations 95
haidut In Defense Of Gilbert Ling - Ion Pumps Not Needed To Explain Cell Physiology Scientific Studies 18
Amazoniac The Physiology Of Digestion (1840) Book Recommendations 28
Amazoniac Principles Of Human Physiology (1920) Book Recommendations 111
5 Help With Muscle Cramp Physiology - Is This BS? Autism 7
S The Physiology Of Willpower: Linking Blood Glucose To Self-Control Articles & Scientific Studies 31
Velve921 Explain Phosphorus Physiology: Why Does Ca : P Ratio Matter? Minerals 3
Velve921 Recommendations for Books on Physiology? Book Recommendations 11
pimpnamedraypeat Errors In Anatomy And Physiology Health 2
charlie Meat Physiology, Stress, And Degenerative Physiology Articles & Newsletters 2
Lewis Acid For The Lounge: Ultrabass - An Ocean Of Dreams The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 0
C Wet Dreams Indicative Of Underlying Issues Male Issues 5
J Vitamin C Inducing Deeper Sleep And Vivid Dreams? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 10
E Kuinone Wet Dreams? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 27
L Deepest Sleep, Best Dreams Of Possibly My Entire Life With 1g Niacinamide Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
ecstatichamster Stopping Wet Dreams Sexuality 7
Amazoniac How often do you experience intense dreams? Polls 8
K Dreams and Adrenaline Ask For Help or Advice 4
B Lucid dreams when I don't eat protein before bed Macros & Micros 6
B stressful dreams Insomnia, Sleep Issues 3
charlie KMUD: Weight Gain, Foamy Urine, Fats, Light Therapy, Dreams KMUD Radio-The Herb Doctors 36