Seasonality conspiracy: Large illness cluster within the last 3 weeks

lvysaur

Within the dates of Oct 27-Nov 10 of this year:

I know of 3 people who tested positive with symptoms for COVID
I know of 3 other people who went to the ER with severe illness (many symptoms were identical to COVID but they didn't test positive)
I also know 5 other people who started getting sudden dreams or sleep paralysis, where they'd had none before

All young people, most were from Eastern US or Western Europe (including Spain, UK, Florida, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey) Most of them are from separate friend groups.
I personally also had intense COVID symptoms on Oct 28, and sudden dreams on Nov 1. I started putting the pieces together in the week afterwards, so it wasn't some sort of psychological contagion.

What is responsible for this? Is it really just seasonality? This autumn is EXTREMELY warm, we have over a week of 75F temperatures in the northeast US. So I don't think it's cold weather.

It could be related to sunlight, but I've hardly been going out the past few months before this, and it seems my case is related to this cluster. So I doubt it is vitamin D related or even light-related.

Magnetosphere? Intentional aerosols? Something in the water supply? Sunspots? It feels like it's too many people for it to be just chance

Nick

I have no idea why this would be connected but this is roughly the time frame of the Taurid meteor stream.

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

What are sudden dreams?
By "sudden dreams" I mean being the onset of dreams when there were none for several months prior.
This only counts dreams that you can consciously remember, obviously.

The last dream I can recall before this one was several months ago, maybe even over a year ago

liamdavis

Including myself, I observed 5 cases of illness in a time period of about 3 days. All included a respiratory component. Quite unusual.

Could be chemtrails. The spraying has been consistent for 2 weeks in the US.

There was also a blood moon eclipse earlier this week. The vibes were particularly crazy that night… not sure if it had an impact though.

Elie

Forum Supporter
In Toronto I see more chemtrails than ever before

OP
lvysaur

lvysaur

Update: during the span of this month, including and up to today, I got younger

hairline filled in, voice became effortlessly "full", energy levels went through the roof, sleep time decreased from 12 hours to a perfect 7.5 hours.

craving for sweets hit absolute zero. It was never high to begin with, but I just hit absolutely zero desire to eat anything chocolatey or dessert-like (apart from fruit smoothies for breakfast)

A friend of mine needed his appendix removed, the day after playing a video game about surgery

I was eating: a lot of cucumber, blueberries, very little wheat, no PUFA, and daily pork/chicken

Nomane Euger

Within the dates of Oct 27-Nov 10 of this year:

I know of 3 people who tested positive with symptoms for COVID
I know of 3 other people who went to the ER with severe illness (many symptoms were identical to COVID but they didn't test positive)
I also know 5 other people who started getting sudden dreams or sleep paralysis, where they'd had none before

All young people, most were from Eastern US or Western Europe (including Spain, UK, Florida, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey) Most of them are from separate friend groups.
I personally also had intense COVID symptoms on Oct 28, and sudden dreams on Nov 1. I started putting the pieces together in the week afterwards, so it wasn't some sort of psychological contagion.

What is responsible for this? Is it really just seasonality? This autumn is EXTREMELY warm, we have over a week of 75F temperatures in the northeast US. So I don't think it's cold weather.

It could be related to sunlight, but I've hardly been going out the past few months before this, and it seems my case is related to this cluster. So I doubt it is vitamin D related or even light-related.

Magnetosphere? Intentional aerosols? Something in the water supply? Sunspots? It feels like it's too many people for it to be just chance
hi,did you eat a higher than usual quantity of potatos and/or eggs certains days during this time frame?

Inaut

I have no idea why this would be connected but this is roughly the time frame of the Taurid meteor stream.
I've read speculations that plagues and illness tends to coincide with meteors (historically). I wouldn't dismiss it. Maybe they've created illusions of death from a vaccine to hide space dust.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals