Deepest Sleep, Best Dreams Of Possibly My Entire Life With 1g Niacinamide

lampofred

I slept for only 1 hour tonight but woke up feeling much, much more refreshed than I do with 6 hours, and the dreams I had were astounding. I usually don't have dreams and when I do, they're usually really good, but this one was amazingly good. The colors were so vivid, the mood was so euphoric...

What was going on and how can I recreate this without regularly megadosing on niacinamide? I thought vivid dreams were a sign of high serotonin/melatonin, not dopamine. But if this is what serotonin feels like then sign me up, I'm off the dopamine train...

Last edited:

Dante

I thought vivid dreams were a sign of high serotonin/melatonin, not dopamine. But if this is what serotonin feels like then sign me up, I'm off the dopamine train...
I thought vivid dreams were a sign of REM sleep. Plus, melatonin is not that bad either, ray had spoken positively about melatonin (small dose though) in context of insecticide induced Parkinson's disease in his newsletter. It also helps chelate Aluminium as @Travis mentioned in this post
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...tions-regarding-alzheimers.15075/#post-237287

ddjd

Yeah having dreams is a sign of light sleep. It means youre not getting deep sleep

Mossy

Yeah having dreams is a sign of light sleep. It means youre not getting deep sleep
This is my understanding as well -- that dreaming is a sign of light/non-REM sleep. Whether this is accurate or not, is up for further research and confirmation, but I can attest to being a light sleeper myself and having detailed dreams most nights. My college roommate once told me when I said how jealous I was that he was such a heavy sleeper: "well, at least the odds of you getting killed in your sleep are quite slim". :wtf