the extremely intelligent/autistic phenotype

pro marker

over the years this phenotype has become very apparent to me. actually i first noticed it when i was a kid, after i was introduced to another kid who was "gifted", and we looked very alike.

low t, very pale, recessed and or narrow jaw, big or long nose, often mouth breather, black or dark beady eyes, very youthful appearance, looks much younger than actual age, velvety soft skin, thin build, androgenous/ feminine appearance. usually dark hair too. i saw someone comment about low vitamin d increasing intelligence here once. i think its true, if someone is very pale and has dark features i usually just assume they are intelligent.

dubov is a good example:
php2TiUzY.jpeg
download (1).jpeg

random video i found when searching autistic boy:
Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 17.40.39.png

whats going on here?

redsun

over the years this phenotype has become very apparent to me. actually i first noticed it when i was a kid, after i was introduced to another kid who was "gifted", and we looked very alike.

low t, very pale, recessed and or narrow jaw, big or long nose, often mouth breather, black or dark beady eyes, very youthful appearance, looks much younger than actual age, velvety soft skin, thin build, androgenous/ feminine appearance. usually dark hair too. i saw someone comment about low vitamin d increasing intelligence here once. i think its true, if someone is very pale and has dark features i usually just assume they are intelligent.

dubov is a good example:
View attachment 21383
View attachment 21384
random video i found when searching autistic boy:
View attachment 21385

whats going on here?

This is most likely undermethylated, histadelic type. Also they tend to be high in certain metals such as iron or copper in their brain, which affects their neurotransmission (improves it).

I have seen an interview with Dubov. Large hands compared to body (means large feet as well) typical of histadelic. Anatomically shaped like one in general in the ways you described, though they tend to not be pale but well-colored. If they are anemic they will be pale I suppose.

Dubov has a pretty deep voice, so he is definitely not low on testosterone which is mainly responsible for voice deepening. Low DHT but high T, thus lacks facial hair/body hair but T is mainly responsible for sexual function/erections and fertility (undermethylated tend to have high libido regardless).

He is quite scrawny of course because he does not have muscle mass at all but because of the larger frame histadelics develop to dissipate heat, if he did add muscle to his frame he would look pretty good. This type has the motivation to accomplish anything but they are driven in whatever their passion/obsession is. Dubov's passion being chess, not bodybuilding.

OP
P

pro marker

He is quite scrawny of course because he does not have muscle mass at all but because of the larger frame histadelics develop to dissipate heat, if he did add muscle to his frame he would look pretty good. This type has the motivation to accomplish anything but they are driven in whatever their passion/obsession is. Dubov's passion being chess, not bodybuilding.

ummmmm

redsun

why do all slavs have godlike calisthenics skills???

Lol I don't know but it helps when your bodyweight is on the lighter side. But mainly if you have the motivation for it and the energy and resolve, then you can do anything.

lampofred

Estrogen acts like cocaine so makes you sharp in a narrow area of choosing. Estrogen causes paleness (due to bloodlessness) and makes skin look young due to water retention. Estrogen goes hand in hand with histamine as redsun mentioned. But it's a narrow, not fully practical intelligence, it can lead to either great fame if conditions are right and you get noticed, or to utter obscurity and pain.

I feel like the best use for the estrogen-driven intelligence is to figure out how to lower estrogen. I think that's what Peat was when he was younger (now he is low estrogen of course). When estrogen-driven intelligence is used in that way then it can really accelerate progress.

Last edited:

cupofcoffee

Estrogen acts like cocaine so makes you sharp in a narrow area of choosing. Estrogen causes paleness (due to bloodlessness) and makes skin look young due to water retention. Estrogen goes hand in hand with histamine as redsun mentioned. But it's a narrow, not fully practical intelligence, it can lead to either great fame if conditions are right and you get noticed, or to utter obscurity and pain.

I feel like the best use for the estrogen-driven intelligence is to figure out how to lower estrogen. I think that's what Peat was when he was younger (now he is low estrogen of course). When estrogen-driven intelligence is used in that way then it can really accelerate progress.
The concept of estrogen-intelligence is very interesting to me, during my early teen years i was very estrogen dominant (pale skin with occasional redness, social anxiety, autistic behavior like being interested in computers and economy at 13 lol, no physical performance, being chubby) and my memory was top-tier and my school performance (which is NOT a good indication of intelligence, but whatever) was great.
In the past year (i'm 18 now) i became much more androgenic from drinking lots of coffee, sugar, going out more, actively trying to boost dht and working out, and i noticed that despite feeling much better in terms of health, my focus/memory took a massive hit (online school played a part but i feel it's not 100% the cause) and my grades deteriorated by a lot.
Sometimes i wonder whether i should just go back to my old estrogenic self, luckily i always talk myself out of it :)

gaze

These type of people have very high brain energy demands, which causes all the energy they eat to be used by the brain and it doesn't leave a lot of it left over for the muscles or glycogen. they often have very low T3 to conserve as much energy for the brain as possible. It's a weird state of low metabolism combined with high brain energy demands which causes some problems.

GelatinGoblin

I think I may suffer with this.

GelatinGoblin

The concept of estrogen-intelligence is very interesting to me, during my early teen years i was very estrogen dominant (pale skin with occasional redness, social anxiety, autistic behavior like being interested in computers and economy at 13 lol, no physical performance, being chubby) and my memory was top-tier and my school performance (which is NOT a good indication of intelligence, but whatever) was great.
In the past year (i'm 18 now) i became much more androgenic from drinking lots of coffee, sugar, going out more, actively trying to boost dht and working out, and i noticed that despite feeling much better in terms of health, my focus/memory took a massive hit (online school played a part but i feel it's not 100% the cause) and my grades deteriorated by a lot.
Sometimes i wonder whether i should just go back to my old estrogenic self, luckily i always talk myself out of it :)

Get high sugar with your coffee otherwise Low Glycogen or blood Glucose --> Cortisol Adrenaline release to liberate any non-available Glycogen ---> Cortisol leads to DHT ---> body hair, sexual maturation. I have missed sleep and have gotten a lot hairer, more prominent snails trail, almost goes up to chest now, and my face is becoming older, this isn't very good as I am 15. Generally one shouldn't look like a grown man when he is 14-18, not good for longevity and health in general, overall one may end up being less robust in adulthood

Mauritio

I think the connection here is serotonin. Serotonin has been shown to up-regulate BDNF ,which is like a steroid to the brain, so it might very well influence intelligence. Also serotonergic people are often very head-strong , overanalyzing everything. It's part of survival mechanism.
Dont ask me why ot does that ,but theres certainly the high intelligence, high serotonin ,nerdy kind of phenotype .

cupofcoffee

Get high sugar with your coffee otherwise Low Glycogen or blood Glucose --> Cortisol Adrenaline release to liberate any non-available Glycogen ---> Cortisol leads to DHT ---> body hair, sexual maturation. I have missed sleep and have gotten a lot hairer, more prominent snails trail, almost goes up to chest now, and my face is becoming older, this isn't very good as I am 15. Generally one shouldn't look like a grown man when he is 14-18, not good for longevity and health in general, overall one may end up being less robust in adulthood
I'm already aware, thank you!

cupofcoffee

I think the connection here is serotonin. Serotonin has been shown to up-regulate BDNF ,which is like a steroid to the brain, so it might very well influence intelligence. Also serotonergic people are often very head-strong , overanalyzing everything. It's part of survival mechanism.
Dont ask me why ot does that ,but theres certainly the high intelligence, high serotonin ,nerdy kind of phenotype .

Makes sense, many people argue that SSRIs ""work"" mainly because of the increase in BDNF and allopregnelone.

Ignoramus

This is most likely undermethylated, histadelic type. Also they tend to be high in certain metals such as iron or copper in their brain, which affects their neurotransmission (improves it).

I have seen an interview with Dubov. Large hands compared to body (means large feet as well) typical of histadelic. Anatomically shaped like one in general in the ways you described, though they tend to not be pale but well-colored. If they are anemic they will be pale I suppose.

Dubov has a pretty deep voice, so he is definitely not low on testosterone which is mainly responsible for voice deepening. Low DHT but high T, thus lacks facial hair/body hair but T is mainly responsible for sexual function/erections and fertility (undermethylated tend to have high libido regardless).

Wow, thanks for letting me know about this condition; describes me to a tee!

UndermethylationSymptomsandTraits.jpg

Does anyone have any thoughts on rectifying these issues?

gaze

Does anyone have any thoughts on rectifying these issues?
everything comes down to low thyroid. working on the calcium and vitamin D pathway is probsbly the best bet. I think Ray said most problems happen when calcium metabolism gets messed up.

Ignoramus

everything comes down to low thyroid. working on the calcium and vitamin D pathway is probsbly the best bet. I think Ray said most problems happen when calcium metabolism gets messed up.
Thank you! :kisscheek

OP
P

pro marker

They can't afford gym ?
lmaaoo

wow this is a new one. really interesting stuff.
god damn this is me
well emf messes up calcium regulation right? i grew up sleeping next to the corner of the house where the powerline connected to the wall on the outside, basically spending 8-9 hours a day 3 meters away from a powerline for 13 years... really sensitive to emf now

gaze

well emf messes up calcium regulation right? i grew up sleeping next to the corner of the house where the powerline connected to the wall on the outside, basically spending 8-9 hours a day 3 meters away from a powerline for 13 years... really sensitive to emf now
yea emf can definitely mess up the calcium metabolism. it excites the cells causing the calcium to be taken up by the cell and magnesium to be wasted.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals