TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This is a must see video…

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A less common and more serious complication of septic arthritis has been reported and requires invasive treatment of surgical irrigation and debridement, and culture-specific parenteral antibiotic therapy. The current report highlights the clinical presentation and significant potential for serious complication with the improper technique. We urge vaccine administrators to practice caution and aseptic technique when vaccinating patients to reduce the risk of complication and morbidity.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Estrogen increases the inflammation-associated substances such as IL-6, C-reactive protein, and amyloid, and liberates fatty acids, especially the unstable polyunsaturated fatty acids. It also increases fibrinogen and decreases albumin, increasing the leakiness of capillaries. The decrease of albumin increases the concentration of free fatty acids and tryptophan, which would normally be bound to albumin.” -Ray Peat

“It is well established that CRP concentrations increase as part of the acute phase response to a wide range of pathogens [8,35], and the CRP response to vaccination may therefore be obscured in participants with prior infectious symptoms. A similar process may explain the negative association between baseline CRP and vaccine response: Although the reported frequency of infectious symptoms in our sample was 7.0%, it is likely that the level of subclinical infection was substantially higher. If elevated CRP at baseline was due to the presence of infectious symptoms—reported or not—then the negative association between baseline CRP and response to vaccination may reflect resolution of an active acute phase response that was in process the week preceding vaccination.

Alternatively, the CRP response to vaccination may provide insight into stable individual differences in the regulation of inflammation. The combination of low baseline CRP and robust increases in response to challenge may represent the optimal pattern, whereby acute responsiveness to infection is maximized but risk for diseases associated with chronic inflammation is minimized. In contrast, lack of response to vaccination may signal a poorly regulated inflammatory system that increases risk for disease.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“CRP stands for C-reactive protein, which is produced by the liver and regarded as a general indicator of inflammation in the body. An elevated level of CRP is considered an increased risk for heart disease, and testing CRP levels is often part of cardiac care. Since the COVID-19 vaccination predictably generates an immune response, including increased inflammation, the shots may temporarily elevate CRP levels. A transient increase in CRP levels has also been observed after other vaccines, including those for influenza and pneumococcal pneumonia. It is not generally a cause for concern. If your doctor has recommended a CRP test as part of your cardiac care, you should wait a week or two after your COVID-19 vaccine so that this normal reaction to the vaccine does not skew your test results.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“I reviewed the many things in our environment that are known to suppress immunity, and which have become increasingly prevalent in our environment--unsaturated vegetable oils, ferrous iron and carrageenan in our foods, lead in air, food, and water, exposure to medical, military, and industrial ionizing radiation, vaccinations, pesticides, chlorinated hydrocarbons, nitric oxide (smog and medications) and oral contraceptives and environmental estrogens, in particular.“ -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This sounds exactly what happened to my husband a week or so after getting his tetanus shot….

Transverse Myelitis is a rare neurological disorder in which both sides of the spinal cord become inflamed, causing paralysis, pain, and other problems throughout the body.
An autoimmune disease, transverse myelitis occurs when a triggering event, like an infection or the tetanus vaccine, causes the immune system to go haywire and attack the spinal cord as if it were a disease.”

“A case of transverse myelitis was identified 14 days after receiving the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 booster vaccine, which is thought to have occurred potentially due to vaccination [38]. Two additional cases of transverse myelitis were initially identified to have been possibly resulted due to vaccination; however, this possibility was later questioned by an independent group of neurological researchers [38]. Researchers have stated that some slight risk of severe neurological disorders (e.g., Bell’s palsy, Guillain‐Barré syndrome (GBS), transverse myelitis, and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis) is caused by vaccination.“

Beatrix_

@Rinse & rePeat I am so sorry you went through all that and lost your husband.

An old lady I know lost her husband for the yellow fever shot many years ago, he died within days after getting the shot, and his doctor acknowledged it as the causa mortis. This lady never ever vaccinated her daughter - today a grown up woman - and never took any vaxx after her husband's passing. She is about 88 yo now.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat I am so sorry you went through all that and lost your husband.

An old lady I know lost her husband for the yellow fever shot many years ago, he died within days after getting the shot, and his doctor acknowledged it as the causa mortis. This lady never ever vaccinated her daughter - today a grown up woman - and never took any vaxx after her husband's passing. She is about 88 yo now.
Thank you Beatrix, and thanks you for posting your story here.

joaquin

@Beatrix_ I let myself be pressured into taking the Hep B shots 15 years ago and now I can no longer speak on cell phones. I can't use wireless headsets. If I'm around someone that is using streaming on an iPhone, my body goes into immediate state of stress. My life was permanently altered.

Beatrix_

@Beatrix_ I let myself be pressured into taking the Hep B shots 15 years ago and now I can no longer speak on cell phones. I can't use wireless headsets. If I'm around someone that is using streaming on an iPhone, my body goes into immediate state of stress. My life was permanently altered.
I am really sorry for you!

In 2008 I took the tetanus AND the yellow fever in the same day! I can relate some health issues associated to that time, including a severe sensitivity to EMF, but it completely went away with magnesium supplementation.

joaquin

@Rinse & rePeat
Several decades ago, the companies were able to get a law passed that made it so that they could never be sued for harm.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Peatress posted this one today in another thread….

Attachments

• 18B769F3-A1F2-4E69-B3AE-0189B1095EC1.jpeg
    18B769F3-A1F2-4E69-B3AE-0189B1095EC1.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 21
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Pediatricians Allowed to “Game the System”

This brings us to the financial incentives to pediatricians offered by insurance companies for vaccinating our children. The Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance document explaining these financial incentives can be found Here . Pediatricians are raking in 40-80 thousand dollars a year from these kickback schemes.”

“Are Vaccinated Healthier than Unvaccinated?

We have studies which suggest the opposite, that vaccinated populations are not healthier than unvaccinated populations. A study by Neil Z. Miller in the 2016 Journal of Am Phys Surg 2016, reveals the children receiving greater numbers of vaccinations have more ER visits, more hospitalizations and increased mortality reported to the VAERS Database.(7) Mr Miller says that less healthcare is better than more healthcare. He examined the:

“VAERS database from 1990 through 2010. There were more than 325,000 VAERS reports. Our study showed that infants who receive several vaccines concurrently, as recommended by CDC, are significantly more likely to be hospitalized or die when compared with infants who receive fewer vaccines simultaneously”.”

Ideonaut

Thank you for weighing in Jon. I take it you wont be ever be getting another one?
Thanks for this post, Rinse. I got a DPT shot maybe 6 years ago after stepping on a big rusty nail. Felt sick for a couple of months afterwards. Research afterwards taught me that cases of diptheria, tetanus, and pertussis are very rare. So these shots are unnecessary. I got mine because a doctor about 50 years ago acted like I was putting myself in life-threatening danger by not having kept current with my tetanus shots. F'ing drug pusher doctors! I read Grant Genereux (the anti "vitamin A" guy)'s free ebook on vaccinations, Poisoning for Profit (available here My eBooks) and am now a totally convinced, proud anti-vaxer.
Looks like I should quit using soysauce, which I've consumed copiously most of my life, because it is very high in glutamates. As for diet, I'm for going natural AND SIMPLE.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Thank you joaquin, for sharing this. So many people have every kind of health problem and never put two and two together with vaccines.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals