TETANUS Vaccine & Health Decline Reports (Post Here)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“People with certain conditions may also want to be wary when looking to get a tetanus shot and should talk to their doctor to discuss their options.

People should be cautious if they have ever had:

severe pain or swelling from a tetanus vaccine

seizures

nervous system conditions

Guillain Barre syndrome where the immune system attacks nerve cells

Some tetanus vaccines may pose a risk to the health of people with any of these concerns. “

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“What are severe side effects of the tetanus vaccine?

Allergic reaction
Anaphylaxis
Brachial neuritis
Brain inflammation
Collapse or shock-like state
Coma
Decreased level of consciousness
Death
Enlarged lymph nodes
Extensive swelling
Facial palsy
Fainting and fall injuries after the shot
Febrile seizure (fever causing seizure)
Fever over 104ºF
Guillain Barré Syndrome (GBS)
Hypersensitivity (Arthus reaction)
Hypotonic-Hyporesponsive Episode (HHE)
Latex reaction
Muscle pain
Nerve damage
Progressive neurological disorder
Seizures

What other side effects have been reported?

Apnea (stop breathing temporarily)
Arthus-type hypersensitivity reactions
Bronchitis
Blood disorders
Brain inflammation
Cellulitis
Cyanosis or “Blue Baby Syndrome”
Diarrhea
Ear pain
Encephalitis
Encephalopathy
Enlarged lymph nodes
Fatigue
Headache
Fainting
Low blood platelet count
Lymphadenopathy
Respiratory tract infection
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)
Thrombocytopenia
Unusual crying or screaming

Can tetanus vaccines cause a Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA)?

Shoulder Injury Related to Vaccine Administration (SIRVA) can occur after any immunization in which a needle is injected into the shoulder (deltoid muscle), particularly if it is injected too high or too deep. The symptoms include pain, weakness, inflammation, and poor flexibility.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“WHO and Philippine Health Department excuses

When the first reports surfaced in the Philippines of tetanus toxoid vaccine being laced with hCG hormones, the WHO and the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) immediately denied that the vaccine contained hCG. Confronted with the results of laboratory tests which detected its presence in three of the four vials of tetanus toxoid examined, the WHO and DOH scoffed at the evidence coming from "right-to-life and Catholic" sources. Four new vials of the tetanus vaccine were submitted by DOH to St. Luke's (Lutheran) Medical Center in Manila-and all four vials tested positive for hCG!

From outright denial the stories now shifted to the allegedly "insignificant" quantity of the hCG present; the volume of hCG present is insufficient to produce anti-hCG antibodies.

But new tests designed to detect the presence of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of women vaccinated with the tetanus toxoid vaccine were undertaken by Philippine pro- life and Catholic groups. Of thirty women tested subsequent to receiving tetanus toxoid vaccine, twenty-six tested positive for high levels of anti-hCG antibodies! If there were no hCG in the vaccine, or if it were present in only "insignificant" quantities, why were the vaccinated women found to be harboring anti-hCG antibodies? The WHO and the DOH had no answers.

New arguments surfaced: hCG's apparent presence in the vaccine was due to "false positives" resulting from the particular substances mixed in the vaccine or in the chemicals testing for hCG. And even if hCG was really there, its presence derived from the manufacturing process.

But the finding of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of vaccinated women obviated the need to get bogged down in such debates. It was no longer necessary to argue about what may or may not have been the of the hCG presence, when one now had the of the hCG. There is no known way for the vaccinated women to have hCG antibodies in their blood unless hCG had been artificially introduced into their bodies!

Why a tetanus toxoid "carrier"?

Because the human body does not attack its own naturally occurring hormone hCG, the body has to be fooled into treating hCG as an invading enemy in order to develop a successful antifertility vaccine utilizing hCG antibodies. A paper delivered at the 4th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology (Kiel, West Germany, 2629 July 1989) spelled it out: "Linkage to a carrier was done to overcome the immunological tolerance to hCG."[8]

Vaccine untested by Drug Bureau

After the vaccine controversy had reached a fever pitch, a new bombshell exploded: none of the three different brands of tetanus vaccine being used had ever been licensed for sale and distribution or registered with the Philippine Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD), as required by law. The head of the BAFD lamely explained that the companies distributing these brands "did not apply for registration."[9] The companies in question are Connaught Laboratories Ltd. and Intervex, both from Canada, and CSL Laboratories from Australia.“

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is something promising for you Peatness! I found it linked on a Braveheart post…..

“He shared that he read about research in Australia using the enzyme bromelain, derived from pineapple, and its success in destroying the “spike protein in COVID-19,” and decided to try using it as a therapy with an elderly woman who had received two COVID-19 injections and was now “magnetic.”

“After taking this for just over a month she is now to my surprise no longer magnetic as I retested her!“

Last edited:
P

Peatness

Here is something promising for you Peatness! I found it linked on a Braveheart post…..

“He shared that he read about research in Australia using the enzyme bromelain, derived from pineapple, and its success in destroying the “spike protein in COVID-19,” and decided to try using it as a therapy with an elderly woman who had received two COVID-19 injections and was now “magnetic.”

“After taking this for just over a month she is now to my surprise no longer magnetic as I retested her!“

I've used Bromelain before, sadly , I am not able to tolerate any form of systemic enzyme. I had an unfortunate adverse reaction to serrapeptase a few years ago. Thank you for thinking of me.

P

Peatness

Posted elsewhere by @Giraffe

From the article

But wait. Suppose untold numbers of nanoparticles are ALREADY in traditional vaccines? And suppose we have no idea how they got there? Or whether they are “only” dangerous contaminants that could affect human health in many damaging ways…or are some of them ALSO nanosensors that can receive and transmit information? Do these contaminating nanoparticles represent an earlier stage of research in implantation of vaccine-nanos into humans?

A 2017 study of 44 types of 15 traditional vaccines, manufactured by leading global companies, has uncovered a very troubling and previously unreported fact:

The vaccines are heavily contaminated with a variety of nanoparticles.

Many of the particles are metals.

We’re talking about traditional vaccines, such as HPV, flu, Swine Flu, Hepatitis B, MMR, DPT, tetanus, etc.

To begin to understand some of the destructive effects of contaminating nanoparticles in vaccines, here is the groundbreaking 2017 study: [5]

International Journal of Vaccines & Vaccination
Volume 4 Issue 1
January 23 2017
New Quality-Control Investigations on Vaccines:
Micro- and Nanocontamination
Antonietta M Gatti and Stefano Montanari

“The analyses carried out show that in all samples checked vaccines contain non biocompatible and bio-persistent foreign bodies which are not declared by the Producers, against which the body reacts in any case. This new investigation represents a new quality control that can be adopted to assess the safety of a vaccine. Our hypothesis is that this contamination is unintentional, since it is probably due to polluted components or procedures of industrial processes (e.g. filtrations) used to produce vaccines…”

Are the study authors leaving the door open to the possibility that the contamination is intentional?

“The quantity of foreign bodies detected and, in some cases, their unusual chemical compositions baffled us. The inorganic particles identified are neither biocompatible nor biodegradable, that means that they are biopersistent and can induce effects that can become evident either immediately close to injection time or after a certain time from administration. It is important to remember that particles (crystals and not molecules) are bodies foreign to the organism and they behave as such. More in particular, their toxicity is in some respects different from that of the chemical elements composing them, adding to that toxicity…they induce an inflammatory reaction.”

“After being injected, those microparticles, nanoparticles and aggregates can stay around the injection site forming swellings and granulomas…But they can also be carried by the blood circulation, escaping any attempt to guess what will be their final destination…As happens with all foreign bodies, particularly that small, they induce an inflammatory reaction that is chronic because most of those particles cannot be degraded. Furthermore, the protein-corona effect…due to a nano-bio-interaction…can produce organic/inorganic composite particles capable of stimulating the immune system in an undesirable way…It is impossible not to add that particles the size often observed in vaccines can enter cell nuclei and interact with the DNA…”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
….and the hospital gave my husband a tetanus shot for a cut from a broken piece of glass, that had water in it, in the kitchen. It really makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it again….

“I got a call this week from a friend who was a bit panicked. His 3yo, unvaccinated grandson had stepped on a nail. Should he get a tetanus shot? I asked a few questions:

Was the nail new or old and rusty?
Was he barefoot? Was he walking in the dirt?
Was it a deep puncture?
Did it bleed?

Well, as it turns out, it was a clean, new nail. It had scratched the skin, not even enough to slightly bleed. I told him to wash it with warm soapy water. Let the water run profusely for a few minutes and then apply some Neosporin ointment.

I then asked, “If he had scratched or cut himself in any other way, would you have been asking about a tetanus shot?” His answer was a sheepish, “No. I wouldn’t have given it a second thought.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Between 2001 and 2008, only 233 cases were reported (29 cases per year). The overall case-fatality rate among the vaccinated, the unvaccinated, AND those with unknown vaccination history was estimated at 13.2%.
In fact, of the 233 cases, 5 people had >3 shots; 24 people had four or more tetanus shots. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2011; 60:365–9. (Table 2)
In 2018, only 23 cases were reported with no deaths. That sounds like a magnificent track record for tetanus shots, but even before the tetanus shots were routinely available, there were only 500 to 600 cases/per year in the US – with a population in the 100s of millions.”

P

Peatness

OP
Rinse & rePeat

“Brown-Sequard syndrome (BSS) is a rare neurological condition characterized by a lesion in the spinal cord which results in weakness or paralysis (hemiparaplegia) on one side of the body and a loss of sensation (hemianesthesia) on the opposite side.”

joaquin

“WHO and Philippine Health Department excuses

When the first reports surfaced in the Philippines of tetanus toxoid vaccine being laced with hCG hormones, the WHO and the Philippine Department of Health (DOH) immediately denied that the vaccine contained hCG. Confronted with the results of laboratory tests which detected its presence in three of the four vials of tetanus toxoid examined, the WHO and DOH scoffed at the evidence coming from "right-to-life and Catholic" sources. Four new vials of the tetanus vaccine were submitted by DOH to St. Luke's (Lutheran) Medical Center in Manila-and all four vials tested positive for hCG!

From outright denial the stories now shifted to the allegedly "insignificant" quantity of the hCG present; the volume of hCG present is insufficient to produce anti-hCG antibodies.

But new tests designed to detect the presence of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of women vaccinated with the tetanus toxoid vaccine were undertaken by Philippine pro- life and Catholic groups. Of thirty women tested subsequent to receiving tetanus toxoid vaccine, twenty-six tested positive for high levels of anti-hCG antibodies! If there were no hCG in the vaccine, or if it were present in only "insignificant" quantities, why were the vaccinated women found to be harboring anti-hCG antibodies? The WHO and the DOH had no answers.

New arguments surfaced: hCG's apparent presence in the vaccine was due to "false positives" resulting from the particular substances mixed in the vaccine or in the chemicals testing for hCG. And even if hCG was really there, its presence derived from the manufacturing process.

But the finding of hCG antibodies in the blood sera of vaccinated women obviated the need to get bogged down in such debates. It was no longer necessary to argue about what may or may not have been the of the hCG presence, when one now had the of the hCG. There is no known way for the vaccinated women to have hCG antibodies in their blood unless hCG had been artificially introduced into their bodies!

Why a tetanus toxoid "carrier"?

Because the human body does not attack its own naturally occurring hormone hCG, the body has to be fooled into treating hCG as an invading enemy in order to develop a successful antifertility vaccine utilizing hCG antibodies. A paper delivered at the 4th International Congress of Reproductive Immunology (Kiel, West Germany, 2629 July 1989) spelled it out: "Linkage to a carrier was done to overcome the immunological tolerance to hCG."[8]

Vaccine untested by Drug Bureau

After the vaccine controversy had reached a fever pitch, a new bombshell exploded: none of the three different brands of tetanus vaccine being used had ever been licensed for sale and distribution or registered with the Philippine Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD), as required by law. The head of the BAFD lamely explained that the companies distributing these brands "did not apply for registration."[9] The companies in question are Connaught Laboratories Ltd. and Intervex, both from Canada, and CSL Laboratories from Australia.“

Certain that walk among us desire to control the earth's population. They have a mental illness; a god complex.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Certain that walk among us desire to control the earth's population. They have a mental illness; a god complex.
There is so much going on with vaccines, or “gene therapy” as they call it now, with so many different agendas, where to start first? Scientist experimenting their ideas outside of the lab on anyone willing to take a jab for free donuts, or to get permission to eat crappy food in a restaurant does sound like a logical first place to start. All the kicking and screaming ones need a little more convincing. How else are they gonna progress to eventually GMO humans successfully, like everything else. Somehow the show “The Bionic Man” doesn’t seems so cool anymore. “They” certainly have convinced themselves all the death and mayhem is for the good of mankind or “they” really ARE trying to weed the earth, either way you look at it it isn’t good.

Last edited:

Birdie

They catch you when you are vulnerable. They are like drug pushers. We need to 'just say no' just like we were taught to as children. :):
Yes. I've been thinking about the doctor who sent in his assistant with a shot when I had only asked his opinion re the tetanus booster. I have to face it that the doc was motivated by $$. It all happened so fast. I'm back here reading from page 1 to see what ideas everyone has. I've done a few things, but...

P

Peatness

Yes. I've been thinking about the doctor who sent in his assistant with a shot when I had only asked his opinion re the tetanus booster. I have to face it that the doc was motivated by $$. It all happened so fast. I'm back here reading from page 1 to see what ideas everyone has. I've done a few things, but...
When was this?

Birdie