Test base is best

tastyfood

I'm probably done posting in that thread as my issues are post-Exemestane syndrome.

What issues did you have with Exemestane? I was planning to go on a daily low dose (6mg or so) for 3 months for male fertility purpose. The last time I used it, I think it brought my cholesterol up a bit as well as my LH and FSH.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

What issues did you have with Exemestane? I was planning to go on a daily low dose (6mg or so) for 3 months for male fertility purpose. The last time I used it, I think it brought my cholesterol up a bit as well as my LH and FSH.
Permanently lowered e2: no more water retention, flat achy muscles, achy joints, low libido, low mood.

Nebula

My test base and Dht from ppl arrived a few days ago. Yesterday I made a 100mg/ml test base solution in dmso. I placed 25mg on my scrotum. It burned quite a bit and left some white residue, so I wasn’t sure it absorbed fully. I felt my heart pump a little stronger but that was about it. When I ate dinner last night I felt a little more heat production than normal. I woke up around 3AM for an hour, but I fell asleep again I went into a very deep sleep and woke up feeling very calm and tranquilized. Overall a feeling of restfulness that I have rarely had in 10 years.

So I’m not sure what to make of transdermal scrotal test in dmso so far. It burns a little too much that I would feel motivated to apply it daily. I can’t imagine applying a whole ml on the scrotum, but it’s definitely having some effect. I may try dissolving it in tocopherol instead.

CLASH

@Nebula

I checked pubchem and it appears that the below values are the solubility of testosterone in the following solvents:
•28mg of testosterone can dissolve in 1mL DMSO
•7mg of testosterone can dissolve in 1mL ethanol

Following these solubility curves may prevent the residue formation.

I wouldn't use pure DMSO, I would use something like 50-75% DMSO and cut the rest with something like ethanol. Too much DMSO is what causes irritation.

Nebula

@Nebula

I checked pubchem and it appears that the below values are the solubility of testosterone in the following solvents:
•28mg of testosterone can dissolve in 1mL DMSO
•7mg of testosterone can dissolve in 1mL ethanol

Following these solubility curves may prevent the residue formation.

I wouldn't use pure DMSO, I would use something like 50-75% DMSO and cut the rest with something like ethanol. Too much DMSO is what causes irritation.
Thanks. Have you had any experience with making transdermal testosterone or Dht formulations yourself?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

My test base and Dht from ppl arrived a few days ago. Yesterday I made a 100mg/ml test base solution in dmso. I placed 25mg on my scrotum. It burned quite a bit and left some white residue, so I wasn’t sure it absorbed fully. I felt my heart pump a little stronger but that was about it. When I ate dinner last night I felt a little more heat production than normal. I woke up around 3AM for an hour, but I fell asleep again I went into a very deep sleep and woke up feeling very calm and tranquilized. Overall a feeling of restfulness that I have rarely had in 10 years.

So I’m not sure what to make of transdermal scrotal test in dmso so far. It burns a little too much that I would feel motivated to apply it daily. I can’t imagine applying a whole ml on the scrotum, but it’s definitely having some effect. I may try dissolving it in tocopherol instead.
I wouldn't be surprised if after the solution has had time to mix better you wouldn't see any residue.
I don't find residue with 99.9% DMSO at 100mg/ml.

You can also first dissolve the test in a little benzyl alcohol (the strongest solvent) and then add the DMSO.
With the risk of having BA in your blood.

Same with @CLASH 's solution, you run the risk of having significant amounts of ethanol in your blood, given that DMSO increases the penetration of everything.

Nebula

I wouldn't be surprised if after the solution has had time to mix better you wouldn't see any residue.
I don't find residue with 99.9% DMSO at 100mg/ml.

You can also first dissolve the test in a little benzyl alcohol (the strongest solvent) and then add the DMSO.
With the risk of having BA in your blood.

Same with @CLASH 's solution, you run the risk of having significant amounts of ethanol in your blood, given that DMSO increases the penetration of everything.
Has your scrotal skin become tolerant to DMSO over time? Have you tried benzyl alcohol formulas yet? I may also try dissolving urea in the solution as well. There’s a patent claiming it greatly reduces skin irritation. This guy just sprays on a layer of water and urea first before applying dmso.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gwL9e-85PM

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Has your scrotal skin become tolerant to DMSO over time? Have you tried benzyl alcohol formulas yet? I may also try dissolving urea in the solution as well. There’s a patent claiming it greatly reduces skin irritation. This guy just sprays on a layer of water and urea first before applying dmso.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gwL9e-85PM

I have tried indeed mixing BA and DMSO, it does irritate a lot less than DMSO only.
It's just that I feel some discomfort in my back, like if BA had direct effects on my kidneys.

CastorTroy

Would it be bioavailable by making a solution diluting T in ethanol, and using drops of it sublingual?

Nebula

I have tried indeed mixing BA and DMSO, it does irritate a lot less than DMSO only.
It's just that I feel some discomfort in my back, like if BA had direct effects on my kidneys.
Just tried pure dmso on my forearms. I don’t get any burning irritation if it’s spread out and rubbed in thoroughly. No residue either. When you apply to scrotum do you rub it in at all?
Would it be bioavailable by making a solution diluting T in ethanol, and using drops of it sublingual?
I found a study claiming 5mg three times per day sublingually was adequate for trt, but the form was something called testosterone cyclodextrin.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Just tried pure dmso on my forearms. I don’t get any burning irritation if it’s spread out and rubbed in thoroughly. No residue either. When you apply to scrotum do you rub it in at all?

I found a study claiming 5mg three times per day sublingually was adequate for trt, but the form was something called testosterone cyclodextrin.

I rub it for 20 seconds and let the rest dry. If I rub for longer that's when it gets irritating.
Oddly enough, I get no burning at all on the scrotum, but a massive burning when applying to the belly area.

Nebula

I rub it for 20 seconds and let the rest dry. If I rub for longer that's when it gets irritating.
Oddly enough, I get no burning at all on the scrotum, but a massive burning when applying to the belly area.
What do you use to rub the solution in? Your wrist?

Peatfan69

DMSO is trash. Yeah it absorbs well but not ideal for long term or who wants to have garlic breath. I’m surprised we didn’t find an alternative yet.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

DMSO is trash. Yeah it absorbs well but not ideal for long term or who wants to have garlic breath. I’m surprised we didn’t find an alternative yet.
- Only a faint corn smell if you bother to buy pharm-grade 99.9% pure DMSO
- Proven benefits as a chelator and a pain reliever

Not sure from what experience or study you got the idea that it's "trash".

Peatfan69

Are you sure only a faint “corn” smell? I didn’t know you can smell your own breath as majority of people don’t even notice the smell themselves. You have no idea of what other substances are penetrating through that same skin application spot long term. DMSO opens your skin up.

Search DMSO side effects in this forum here there are loads of threads and posts with people having issues with it. It’s not viable long term especially with continued skin irritation. You are not the first to introduce DMSO to this forum. Haidut has offered DMSO products years back and people have been having issues since then.

I’m not sure why you are shilling so hard for it in every other post like it is some holy grail substance.

golder

Are you sure only a faint “corn” smell? I didn’t know you can smell your own breath as majority of people don’t even notice the smell themselves. You have no idea of what other substances are penetrating through that same skin application spot long term. DMSO opens your skin up.

Search DMSO side effects in this forum here there are loads of threads and posts with people having issues with it. It’s not viable long term especially with continued skin irritation. You are not the first to introduce DMSO to this forum. Haidut has offered DMSO products years back and people have been having issues since then.

I’m not sure why you are shilling so hard for it in every other post like it is some holy grail substance.
I’ve brought this up multiple times in this forum and multiple people have shot me down. When Matestube is confronted with the idea that DMSO isn’t a safe long term compound, despite the eponymous scientist of this forum also sharing the same opinion, his rebuttal is effectively just ‘’you’re wrong’’, so I wouldn’t bother even trying.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals