Test base is best

Nebula

Are you still getting your best effects from topical scrotal application in DMSO? Noticing any desensitization or diminishing effects?

Nebula

Still doing great on it.
Nice, I wonder if there’s something about dmso as a carrier that prevents adaptation and efficiency of excretion like what happens with other solvents like vitamin E.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Nice, I wonder if there’s something about dmso as a carrier that prevents adaptation and efficiency of excretion like what happens with other solvents like vitamin E.
There's no such thing as adaptation with exogenous hormones. It's not like an opioid where the number of receptors accomodates to the dose. There is only the human brain getting used to his environment. Just quit the testosterone for a few days and you will be reminded just how shitty your life was before it.

CLASH

Yup. The micronized version. Third-party tested by Janoshik came back 99% pure.

Have you verified with lab testing of your T levels by any chance?

I'm not sure I place much faith in Janoshik.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Have you verified with lab testing of your T levels by any chance?

I'm not sure I place much faith in Janoshik.
The guy is probably the most used third party lab amongst worldwide steroid users.
I sent him 4 blind samples, he identified each one of them.

Markr2d2

Can you tell me the prep you do to make the solution? do you make it in a batch or make it every day?

golder

Matestube is the new TheBeard. I find it unbelievably interesting how the human condition is mesmerised by terse, laconic and definitive sentences. I’d never met Beard, but I even found myself reading his ‘no bull****’ posts with some air of profundity. It’s almost as if he removed the ambiguity from an ambiguous world and obviously must know all the answers.
This much daily DMSO is not good for you. Testosterone with an ester is advised against by Ray for the number of cascading problems that the divergence from bio identical causes. It’s littered throughout the forum. Janoshiks authenticity has been put into question several times on ThinkSteroids, MesoRX and ExcelMale message boards. Could you upload the 99% purity result of your test result here to help other people.

I think men taking a little progesterone and DHEA will raise their T levels quite nicely. But so many guys want to f*** around with their bodies or are into body building and they aren’t content to be healthy.

OP
Matestube

Matestube

I think men taking a little progesterone and DHEA will raise their T levels quite nicely. But so many guys want to f*** around with their bodies or are into body building and they aren’t content to be healthy.
Nowadays chemicals block hormone's attachment at the receptor level, hence the need for higher circulating hormone levels if you want them to have a slight chance to bind to the receptor.