Test base is best

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Matestube is the new TheBeard. I find it unbelievably interesting how the human condition is mesmerised by terse, laconic and definitive sentences. I’d never met Beard, but I even found myself reading his ‘no bull****’ posts with some air of profundity. It’s almost as if he removed the ambiguity from an ambiguous world and obviously must know all the answers.
This much daily DMSO is not good for you. Testosterone with an ester is advised against by Ray for the number of cascading problems that the divergence from bio identical causes. It’s littered throughout the forum. Janoshiks authenticity has been put into question several times on ThinkSteroids, MesoRX and ExcelMale message boards. Could you upload the 99% purity result of your test result here to help other people.
Not sure you comprehended my initial post : it advises against esters, and I make the claim that free base testosterone is best.
Why do you care about seeing the report if you don't trust Janoshik? He could well have faked it, don't you think? (thinksteroids and mesorx are the same forum by the way).
How are large quantities of DMSO not good? Most people are sulfur deficient.

If by "definitive sentences" you mean I don't use the today overly used speach-minimizers such as "I think" "in my opinion" "could" "might", no I don't. I go straight to the point. That's the way I talk as well, I usually don't apologize for my opinions, especially when they are facts.

golder

Not sure you compre
Why do you care about seeing the report if you don't trust Janoshik?
I care more about the fact you still haven’t shared it.
(thinksteroids and mesorx are the same forum by the way).
This hasn’t any bearing on the multitude of people who have flagged it for bogus testing.
Not sure you comprehended my
How are large quantities of DMSO not good? Most people are sulfur deficient.
For the same reason that Georgi reconfigured the solvents for his entire Idealabs store.
I usually don't apologize for my opinions, especially when they are facts.
Your opinions are you opinions. They aren’t facts. Taking a boat load of androgens and speaking like some unapologetic guru is the precise personality type that everyone here should be wary of.

Nomane Euger

I care more about the fact you still haven’t shared it.

This hasn’t any bearing on the multitude of people who have flagged it for bogus testing.

For the same reason that Georgi reconfigured the solvents for his entire Idealabs store.

Your opinions are you opinions. They aren’t facts. Taking a boat load of androgens and speaking like some unapologetic guru is the precise personality type that everyone here should be wary of.
hi james,i dont get it,you are blaming him for sharing his perspectives as facts,rather than ideas,in your very comment to wich i replied,all your sentances are structured in the very same way you are blaming matestube for,why this paradox?

golder

hi james,i dont get it,you are blaming him for sharing his perspectives as facts,rather than ideas,in your very comment to wich i replied,all your sentances are structured in the very same way you are blaming matestube for,why this paradox?
I’m basically adopting his style of writing to perform the point I’m trying to make. Anyone can appear more authoritative, even when they’re wrong.

Nomane Euger

I’m basically adopting his style of writing to perform the point I’m trying to make. Anyone can appear more authoritative, even when they’re wrong.
okay.99.9999% of peoples including you, share some of their ideas as facts and not just their own perspectives,why do you find it more problematic when its matestube?

golder

okay.99.9999% of peoples including you, share some of their ideas as facts and not just their own perspectives,why do you find it more problematic when its matestube?
Because he is claiming things as facts on a Ray Peat Forum that Ray Peat has disparaged. This runs against my intuition.

Nomane Euger

Because he is claiming things as facts on a Ray Peat Forum that Ray Peat has disparaged. This runs against my intuition.
okay,so you find problematic that matestube does claims things that are different than ray's perspectives?independently of the relevance and foundation of these claims?what you find problematic is soly making claims that are different than ray peat perspective,specifically on the ray peat forum?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

Steroid esters being bad is a point made by Georgi not Peat.
I also happen to have the same view on it, which was my whole thread-starting rationale, and which you comprehended backwards.
Are you ok?

golder

Steroid esters being bad is a point made by Georgi not Peat.
I also happen to have the same view on it, which was my whole thread-starting rationale, and which you comprehended backwards.
Are you ok?
Yeah, good thanks mate.
Peat has made the same claim regarding esters, along with drostanolone base, in small doses, potentially having application in an anti-cancer context.
The ester comment was made to the test cyp dissolved in DMSO in a similar thread, which I thought was you. I stand corrected if I’m mistaken.
Would you be able to share the Janoshik report for the benefit of the thread?
Ps - I notice Mike Israetel in your avatar, do you know him?

Charger

@Matestube Any particular reason you've settled on that dose? TheBeard looked like he was getting insane results just from 75mg a day:

I can't imagine what your numbers are if his were that high on 75mg, I also can't imagine that it would even feel comfortable, but I've never knowingly had my testosterone that high. What has your experience been so far physically and mentally at that dose?

OP
Matestube

Matestube

@Matestube Any particular reason you've settled on that dose? TheBeard looked like he was getting insane results just from 75mg a day:

I can't imagine what your numbers are if his were that high on 75mg, I also can't imagine that it would even feel comfortable, but I've never knowingly had my testosterone that high. What has your experience been so far physically and mentally at that dose?
I'm feeling great both physically and mentally. Recovery from exercise and injury, strength, libido, confidence.

Charger

Applied 15mg test base in dmso last night. (To the scrotum)
15 mg this morning (along with 11-keto-dht), and 30 mg this afternoon.

So far haven't noticed much, which is surprising to me since stuff I've used in the past, such as SERMs, HCG, and DHT derivatives are almost immediately noticeable.

Maybe a slight reduction in anxiety/fear similar to stuff like 11-Keto-DHT and Andro but nothing noticeable on libido front like I've gotten with some dopaminergics and HCG in the past.

Oddy enough, so far my boys are hanging lower than usual rather than high and tight like I'd expect from using something suppressive.

edoos

@Charger Do you still have issue from finasteride? I still have bad anxiety that can manage with Benzo small dose when the anxiety come to a point that it trigger a tachychardia. Did one of your experiment work on anxiety? I have no libido, erection issue but a very bad anxiety from nothing that prevent me from living normally.

Charger

@Charger Do you still have issue from finasteride? I still have bad anxiety that can manage with Benzo small dose when the anxiety come to a point that it trigger a tachychardia. Did one of your experiment work on anxiety? I have no libido, erection issue but a very bad anxiety from nothing that prevent me from living normally.

I don't have any abnormal levels of anxiety, no. Probably typical american levels of stress/anxiety from day-to-day life and responsibilities. If you want to discuss PFS, then PM me what you've tried so far and maybe I can recommend some things. Let's not derail the thread.

In short, raising GABA, DHT, lowering estrogen, cortisol, and adrenaline should all help promote a calm mind.
11-Keto-DHT, Androsterone, Phosphatidylserine, Taurine, Magnesium, Glycine, K2, L-Carnosine, and adequate sodium intake are all options that can help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals