Endotoxin (LPS) drives obesity, diabetes and CVD in young people

Dr. B

Me personally I’ve used both granules and powder form, (I don’t tend to use capsules because I’d need to take too many). I use two tablespoons of charcoal when necessary in 8oz of water and the immediate effect is powerfully euphoric.

Persorbtion is the issue that can occur with powdered form.

I’m not sure how ACV affects endotoxin but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s beneficial, (there’s a lot of data that ACV will lower blood glucose readings, and activated charcoal always reliably lowers my blood glucose to 80s-90s from as high as 130-150).

Vitamin D is also a TLR4 antagonist, so it’s another good option. I have a version from lanolin in MCT oil that I use topically.

I’ve been using blood glucose levels as a surrogate for endotoxin levels lately and I think it’s pretty valid, (because I’ve found that blocking TLR4 essentially eliminates all my metabolic symptoms, and lowers my blood glucose). I think in order to really keep endotoxin at bay you have to ensure that you minimize fat burning, and encourage glucose oxidation. In addition to the occasional charcoal, I’m focusing now of niacinamide, aspirin, vitamin D, pyrucet, and thiamine in addition to NDT. I think you really have to take a multi-pronged approach to break the cycle. In the past I tended to focus on just glucose oxidation, or just endotoxin, or just inhibiting the fatty acids, but I really think you kinda have to do it all for the best effects, (or at least I have had to).
do we need to not consume milk fat or beef fat either then?
what about olive leaf extract for endotoxin?
vitamin d i dont know if its safe. what dosage is needed for tlr4 antagonism... is 1000 Iu daily fine. since 5000 IU orally daily can cause other issues.

EvanHinkle

do we need to not consume milk fat or beef fat either then?
what about olive leaf extract for endotoxin?
vitamin d i dont know if its safe. what dosage is needed for tlr4 antagonism... is 1000 Iu daily fine. since 5000 IU orally daily can cause other issues.
I haven’t seen anything about olive leaf extract for endotoxin but I wouldn’t be surprised if it too helped.

Milk and beef fat seem to be more on the protective side since they are more saturated and saturated fats exhibit antiseptic qualities.

Peat typically recommends up to 5000IUs of vitamin D topically, (at least in most of what I’ve seen that he’s said/wrote).

Dr. B

I haven’t seen anything about olive leaf extract for endotoxin but I wouldn’t be surprised if it too helped.

Milk and beef fat seem to be more on the protective side since they are more saturated and saturated fats exhibit antiseptic qualities.

Peat typically recommends up to 5000IUs of vitamin D topically, (at least in most of what I’ve seen that he’s said/wrote).
Would Topical vitamin d be irrelevant for endotozin dont you need it orally to inhibit tlr4.

EvanHinkle

Would Topical vitamin d be irrelevant for endotozin dont you need it orally to inhibit tlr4.
Hmm, good question, I’m not aware of the answer. I personally use charcoal orally and D topically though. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in?

Dr. B

What kind of dermatitis did u have? And activated charcoal took care of it?

the mybiohack site had a massive list of hormones, supplements that block endotoxin and what promotes it.

does raw milk increase endotoxin since it has more bacteria?
same with cheeses, and yogurts, compared to pasteurized milk, or whey protein powder, or other less fermented/less cultured cheeses, ghee, cream cheese etc?

EvanHinkle

the mybiohack site had a massive list of hormones, supplements that block endotoxin and what promotes it.

does raw milk increase endotoxin since it has more bacteria?
same with cheeses, and yogurts, compared to pasteurized milk, or whey protein powder, or other less fermented/less cultured cheeses, ghee, cream cheese etc?
It depends, some “beneficial” bacteria produce antibiotic like effects, (spore based organisms are examples of such bacteria). So it really depends on the health of the cow and the bacterial composition of their milk.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals