Sv3rige Has Released The Epitome Of Malnourishment 6

OP
R
Who is that? Is this a youtuber?
No, he's a forum member. Hans has had him on his podcast where they talk about stuff with a bioenergetic emphasis.

ursidae

The fruitarians look like heroin addicts. They have the worst grooming of them all I wonder what’s up with that. A lot of people saying these are bad examples because they are clearly anorexic and veganism is just a cover up for the eating disorder. I can see that with the more extreme ones but clearly the diet wasn’t conducive to good mental health for it to exacerbate the disorder so much.

T

TheBeard

The fruitarians look like heroin addicts. They have the worst grooming of them all I wonder what’s up with that. A lot of people saying these are bad examples because they are clearly anorexic and veganism is just a cover up for the eating disorder. I can see that with the more extreme ones but clearly the diet wasn’t conducive to good mental health for it to exacerbate the disorder so much.

That should tell us something about fruit.
When you can overdo something in isolation of something else and it provoques ill-effects, that means it is not adapted.

The dose doesn't make the poison.
A poison is a poison. Whether you poison yourself slow or fast depends on you.

Is raw milk a poison ? No.
You can't poison yourself with milk at any dose, whether you drink one glass or ten gallons a day, which you can't anyways, even if your diet consisted of raw milk only.

Is raw meat a poison ? No.
You can't poison yourself with any quantity of raw meat even if your diet consisted of raw meat only for years.

Same with eggs.
Same with raw seafood.

These are the definition of superfoods: a food you can eat in isolation of any other food for years without risking any deficiency.

By that definition, do you really still think blueberries are "superfoods" ?

YourUniverse

When you can overdo something in isolation of something else and it provoques ill-effects, that means it is not adapted.

You can't poison yourself with milk at any dose, whether you drink one glass or ten gallons a day, which you can't anyways, even if your diet consisted of raw milk only.

You can't poison yourself with any quantity of raw meat even if your diet consisted of raw meat only for years.

Same with eggs.
Same with raw seafood.

These are the definition of superfoods: a food you can eat in isolation of any other food for years without risking any deficiency.

Or the body needs more than one food group

OccamzRazer

Same with eggs.
Same with raw seafood.

Tend to agree with you!

Do you eat raw meat - and if so, how much?

ursidae

Same with eggs.
Same with raw seafood.

Any amount of Dairy including raw goat milk, too many eggs, carnivore diets, lots of fat and raw animal products do not work for me. But that’s just my body. Okinawa diet is good for me. I do eat fruit but I feel like there’s something in eating large quantities of it that makes me unmotivated unkempt not very physically strong, emotional and a bit spacey.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

Or the body needs more than one food group

If that food group is poisonous in high quantites, then it's poisonous at low quantities, just less so, and the poisoning will take more time to show.

That's the fallacy of a "balanced diet".
Raw milk + blueberries will be more poisonous than raw milk only, but you won't notice the ill-effects before a long time because milk is doing most of the good job.

Okinawa people living to a 100 on raw fish + plants would probably live to 130 on raw fish only, we don't know.

But we assume that all what they are eating is contributing to their longetivity, we don't distinguish.

YourUniverse

If that food group is poisonous in high quantites, then it's poisonous at low quantities, just less so, and the poisoning will take more time to show.

Raw milk + blueberries will be more poisonous than raw milk only, but you won't notice the ill-effects before a long time because milk is doing most of the good job.

Okinawa people living to a 100 on raw fish + plants would probably live to 130 on raw fish only, we don't know.

But we assume that all what they are eating is contributing to their longetivity, we don't distinguish.
I think the symptoms of a deficient diet change with the deficiency, and certain deficiencies are more attractive to certain people. The vegans shown obviously lack fat/protein, carnivores eventually show signs of needing carbohydrate. I dont think there's evidence fruit is poisonous in any quantity, by the way.

T

TheBeard

I think the symptoms of a deficient diet change with the deficiency, and certain deficiencies are more attractive to certain people. The vegans shown obviously lack fat/protein, carnivores eventually show signs of needing carbohydrate. I dont think there's evidence fruit is poisonous in any quantity, by the way.

If not poisonous at least it's useless, seeing how you can't thrive on just fruit.

Hugh Johnson

I know only one fruitarian, he has been doing it for a few years. But he seemed to be doing great when I met him.

Hugh Johnson

This is frankly idiotic. Liver only would mess you up, while adding liver to a diet is typically very valuable.

T

TheBeard

This is frankly idiotic. Liver only would mess you up, while adding liver to a diet is typically very valuable.

Why are you picking a single organ when I said "raw meat"?
You need to eat from nose to tail.

vetbusd

My dad has been vegan for almost 2 years, but he said he is ready to eat meat again when I come back home. Whats the best meal to give him?
Im thinking a rich bone broth with gelatin and beef . He is in good health though so I dont want to mess things up for him

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals