Migrating From The Big Tech Platforms

Does Big Tech's increasingly apparent censorship motivate you to seek alternatives?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, it doesn't bother me

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (and please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Energizer

Del Bigtree's Youtube channel was banned recently. For me that was the final straw in the string of mass bans... Don't think I can justify going on there anymore unless someone sends me a direct link to something interesting (so I can download the video with a 3rd party program without giving Themtube more views). What I find disconcerting is the Internet in the 90s seemed to be a place that had censorship, but the majority of the sites were more independently run, now it seems like most sites are in the hands of few big tech oligarchs and they are too influential in the cultural and political landscape.

And the bigger these sites have grown, the more they have decided to micromanage narratives because apparently they think so lowly of the public that they think we are incapable of thinking for ourselves and entertaining alternative points of view. Correct me if I'm wrong there but it seems the Internet is becoming a much more closed off place (and to be fair, has been heading down that road for a while). I am glad there are still independent alternative news sites out there though.

Last edited:

Max23

After Bigtree´s ban I can´t stand Google anymore. I feel disgust every time I see or hear something related to Google. Won´t use most of it´s products. Have to use YouTube because of my health. I have to watch it on TV and there is good material on it. Been trying to tell people Google is pure evil, but they think it is a joke.

yerrag

They clamped down on Del Bigtree because they have to keep their WHO and CBC narrative together.

Dr. Simone Gold's firing (she of America's Frontline Doctors www.americasfrontlinedoctorsummit.com ) is what I use as an example when I convince people why their doctors cannot do what's good for you as a patients, as practically all doctors are compromised. They are good people basically, but they always choose their job security over their patient's welfare.

Imagine if people watch Del Bigtree (and other informative and truthful COVID videos and news and articles) and then go see their doctors, and their doctors tell them the exact opposite of what they have learned. Imagine them getting into an argument with their doctors and how much hell the doctors are going to go through. This makes all these doctors look and sound like Polly the Parrot as they squawk the WHO and CDC lines of Big Pharma and Big Vaccine.

Think about how ludicrous they sound as they call all the studies of HCQ/Zinc/Zpak based on unproven science. They all sound like MSM talking heads and gaslighting writers as they keep touting their "evidence-based" science that has the hallmarks of the farcical Remdisivir study of Fauci that got Remdisivir approved. The reality is we should never call their science "evidence-based" because it gives weight to the illusion that they have a monopoly on sound evidence.

We should refer to such studies always as "big pharma-based" studies instead, in order to highlight how untrustworthy these studies are to note that they are studies, not science.

Meanwhile, we should do all we can to dispel the false narratives they keep on pushing down on us. In my own small way, I preach to a small viber group of "Farmers of Farmer Wannabes" and I hope my posts are being spread. I can easily tackle a counter argument easily as I pick them apart. Thanks to the material from this forum as well as from good websites such as unz.com, zerohedge.com and off-guardian.com.

I've argued with a doctor on private and there is no competition. He just ends up refering to themselves as evidence-based and when I ask him for details they can't come up with anything except news clippings from the regular msm sources like NYT. They would then resort to the tired theme of "I'm a doctor but what are you?" and I'd chuckle and tell him using credentials is so passe in this day and age. You can be an expert on any subject matter without going to school anymore and how well you argue your case is the true yardstick of being educated, not a piece of paper.

I'm the one who keeps my cool. Once he had to resort to fake outrage when I said they're foot soldiers of Big Pharma. I didn't have to apologize because I know when they resort to that they've lost the argument.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals