ignore

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Katty said:
Did the mods alter this post? Why does it list me as the originator of this post? And why is the title now "ignore?"
"you" did that. No really. :lol:

Katty

Richiebogie said:
Katty said:
Did the mods alter this post? Why does it list me as the originator of this post? And why is the title now "ignore?"

It looks like the original poster was deleted, making the first responder the new originator!

Don't worry, Winston Smith will go through it later and tidy it up.

But I don't want credit for the post ;)

Charlie said:
Katty said:
"you" did that. No really. :lol:
:lol:

pboy

geez katty why would you create such a topic...the shame... sigh

narouz

Katty said:
But I don't want credit for the post ;)

Okay, this is so confusing...
let's just clear the boards and start over, Katty.

Would you just take a moment please
and describe the insanely handsome man that
you saw at the store?
Then, if you would be so kind,
talk at some great length about how seeing him
made you feel?

We could start again from there
and see if we could put ours heads together
and come up with some advice to help you.

bornamachine

you said:
post 95213

When I got home I looked at myself in the mirror, and it was so painful to see my subhuman rat face staring back at me. I never felt so so inadequate, so subhuman

Lol, thank you you made my day, I dont burst out laughing often but I blew it up in here.. whhoooo.. but anyway, cheer up, everyone has their deck of cards and their own mix of good and bad, for every person better then you there are two worse etc etc you cant live your life comparing yourself, cheer up:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Integral

Whilst I'm pretty sure the original post was a attempt at trolling, there are people who think like that. I've seen this phenomena of Involtunary Celibacy on the internet and people bitching about their physical attributes and lack of sex or whatever. I don't think inceldom is a worthwhile concept, I think people can have a lack of a love life for a number of complex reasons. It doesn't boil down to looks. That seems to me a quite neurotic and off-centre way of looking at things.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals