Born is the King

HighT

Jesus is born.jpg

Today Jesus Christ was born. The One Living God Himself came on earth in a human body.

He was here in flesh, so we could relate more to Him. He gave us the truth and light and the way out
of evil. Now we just have to trust in Him and follow His ways and we would have everlasting life.

Mary Christmas !

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ??❄?

Donttreadonme

What makes you all believe the world is better because of Christianity? There are real measurable effects from transcendental meditation.... But christianity? Islam? Judaism? All the middle east religions have been used to justify horrible atrocities.

Every time i to to church everyone is nice until they get into their cars and become ***holes once again

Just curious....

What makes you all believe the world is better because of Christianity? There are real measurable effects from transcendental meditation.... But christianity? Islam? Judaism? All the middle east religions have been used to justify horrible atrocities.

Every time i to to church everyone is nice until they get into their cars and become ***holes once again

Just curious....
Christianity isn't about this world but what lies beyond it. The arbiter of truth isn't what makes the world better.

View attachment 31705

Today Jesus Christ was born. The One Living God Himself came on earth in a human body.

He was here in flesh, so we could relate more to Him. He gave us the truth and light and the way out
of evil. Now we just have to trust in Him and follow His ways and we would have everlasting life.

Mary Christmas !

Haha, I've since this year started following multiple "Christ-posting" fb pages.

I've been through the full 360°: being raised too conservative, rebelling, hating religion, listening to every Hitchens soundbite, realising the anti-theists offer no equally valuable alternative, to finally embracing my dad once again and recognising that we actually might be on the same wavelength.

Just curious....
I agree with you that there are a lot of hypocritical, hateful and judgemental people "playing church", with weirdos, perverts and evil hiding in every church. Fortunately the church does not define a Christian though. Christianity is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ not a religion. A non-Christian could never understand that unless they experience it for themselves. I see Christ working in my life in unexplainable ways, and It feels comforting to know that a higher authority is on my side and looking over me. All I have to say about the world being "a better place because of Christianity", is everyone will know just how much of a better place it was when the Holy Spirit is lifted from the earth in Revelations "end times" and all hell breaks loose, literally.

OP
HighT

HighT

There are real measurable effects from transcendental meditation.... But christianity? Islam? Judaism?
You can not compare anything with Christianity.

Islam, Judaism and all others are satanic believe systems.

Meditation makes you susceptible for demon's influence. There are many many reports of people losing their minds after meditation. Start seeing hearing creepy stuff, comitting violence and so on. If meditation was a good thing, do you think it would be promoted left and right by msm. Nowadays children are having meditation classes in school. Yoga too. Meanwhile in many western countries you are not allowed to wear a necklace with a cross at work.

Please watch this videos !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWL25rHtRWI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpaR_QR8pRA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6OmaMQ2nQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddTzCHanO1c

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvAgOZ_EagA

Holy Yoga Part 2 | Serpent vs. Christ – LED Live

Shattering the Yoga Deception: Jessica Smith Testimony

Finding True Light - Mike Shreve Testimony of a Yogi

SOUL New Age Agenda EXPOSED | LED lite

And there are many more in this chanell.

TheSir

to finally embracing my dad once again and recognising that we actually might be on the same wavelength.
There are two interesting developmental benchmarks in the relationship between a man and his father: when he realizes that he could overpower his father, and when he realizes that his father was right all along.

K

Kayaker

Meditation makes you susceptible for demon's influence. There are many many reports of people losing their minds after meditation. Start seeing hearing creepy stuff, comitting violence and so on. If meditation was a good thing, do you think it would be promoted left and right by msm. Nowadays children are having meditation classes in school. Yoga too. Meanwhile in many western countries you are not allowed to wear a necklace with a cross at work.
Ridiculous.

I doubt you understand what meditation is. You don't even understand the concept of inner demons. The MSM promotes meditation because the elite see it as just another distraction.

OP
HighT

HighT

Ridiculous.

I doubt you understand what meditation is. You don't even understand the concept of inner demons. The MSM promotes meditation because the elite see it as just another distraction.
You don't understand it. Watch the videos I posted above. Also look at Steven Bancarz. The guy was new age guru. Promoting meditations and making big bucks out of it. Listen to him now.

TheSir

Islam, Judaism and all others are satanic believe systems.
Would you disagree if I postulated that that 'satanic', in its core, is defined as any framework, practice or behavior that does not advance one's relationship with God? Working from this premise onward, does it not seem that the common people, the masses of Muslims and Jews, are at least trying to advance their relationship with God? As such, I could not bring myself to call these belief systems satanic, as much as misguided. To me, satanic implies a degree of intentionality: you are actively rejecting God. Is it not true, then, that no false conclusion that sprouts out of good intention can ever be described as satanism? It must be all about intentionality -- intentionality, after all, is the difference between murder and manslaughter, even if the end result is equally poor. Interestingly, when converting pagans, the apostles often used the spiritual frameworks of the pagans -- their own lore! -- to effectively prove the superiority of Christ. How much more then could God prove his superiority through misguided religious frameworks such as these, to those whom he chooses?

Meditation makes you susceptible for demon's influence.
Do you know what is the precise characteristic definition of the kind of meditative state that opens one to demonic influence? At what point does the act of concentration make you vulnerable to evil influence? Clearly when we're immersed in a hobby or an activity we enjoy we are not in the risk of becoming possessed, even though our focus may grow so great that our minds grow silent and devoid of thoughts. If we, then, apply the same kind of intense focus to say, our breathing, does anything change?

There are meditative practices in which, instead of concentrating on an object, one strives to drop all objects of concentration. There ceases to be any direction to which attention is guided. Some would argue that this is the end-goal of concentrative, object-oriented meditation too. Perhaps this would be the kind of meditation you're thinking of?

In any case, the aforementioned object-free meditation is what bit my own **** hard within the span of a single 30 minute session. My inner monologue asserted temporary independence and started chanting an unknown word which a brief Googling showed to be the name of a Mesopotamian god. The experience threw me off so hard that it took a couple of days to recover from it, and I haven't meditated since. Hence the reason I am asking these questions. They are difficult questions, so no pressure on you. But if you have any thoughts to share, I'd gladly receive them.

Overall, I think, each of us is being oppressed all the time, every single day. Within our minds and hearts, an endless war is being waged between the forces of good and evil. We are constantly being bombarded with sinful desires and hateful thoughts, as well as divine intuition and the godly hunches. With the circumstances being as they are, would you agree that it is of dire importance to become so vigilant as to raise above the influence of these forces, so that we may better differentiate between the words of truth that are written on our soul from the words of defilement with which the demons seek to overwrite the former? The point I am trying to make is that the core premise of many meditative practices is that by observing your mind, you learn to identify and disassociate from the sinful and demonic influences in a way that renders them unable to any longer succeed in pretending to be your own inborn thoughts. In a way, you learn to see right through them. This should be desirable, should it not?

Due to all of these reasons, I can't help but think that there can exist no such singular concept as 'meditation'. Rather, there seems to exist meditative ways that serve your relationship with God, and meditative ways that lead you to suffering.... and I'm helplessly unable to comprehend the fundamental differences between the two.

Last edited:

Peater

He must be a man of great wisdom, given that you come to agree with him. Is it not so? Heh.

Well if my understanding of the situation is correct he emotionally blackmailed my mother into a clotshot, so like I said...

Not an unwise man by any means, but ignorant.

Of course he knows better than me. He saw it on the TV.

K

Kayaker

You don't understand it.
I'm certain I understand it better than anyone here because I did it for years and experienced the void, the end goal of meditation. Jesus and some other saints are said to have experienced the same. There are different ways to ascend and meditation is a legitimate way of doing so.
Watch the videos I posted above.
I'd prefer to skim through a body of text.
Also look at Steven Bancarz. The guy was new age guru. Promoting meditations and making big bucks out of it. Listen to him now.
I'm not familiar with New Ageism. It appears to be some sort of outlandish religion. Don't confuse their belief system with grounded awareness training that has a basis in neuroscience.

TheSir

Well if my understanding of the situation is correct he emotionally blackmailed my mother into a clotshot, so like I said...

Not an unwise man by any means, but ignorant.

Of course he knows better than me. He saw it on the TV.
Ah, I see you're not who I originally replied to, my bad & sorry to hear.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals