Long Term Low Carb/Carnivores Get MRI (What to make of positive results?)

OP
A

animalcule

I had the same experience on low carb and carnivore. I personally thought I looked a lot like a teenage boy. I’m 12 years older than her though so I’ve stopped caring what people think of my looks except for my husband. The biggest regret I have is listening to people and forcing myself to gain weight.
Yea... wrt weight gain regret, I can relate, unfortunately...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yea... wrt weight gain regret, I can relate, unfortunately...
Yes, it’s all fine now but it took a few years. I really learned to appreciate Peat’s “perceive, think & act” with that experience!

Fexxx

Have also made very good experiences with Carnivore & fasting times. Supplement also honey and a few fruits, as well as some electrolyte mixtures.
Tolerated that very well and it is easy to digest and has all the important nutrients.
It simply relieves the body and gives room for (self-)healing - of course not if you drink gallons of Bulletproof Coffee (FAIL!) in addition.
Think PHASEwise this can give a real positive boost.

What I have also noticed is that my health got better when I cut out as much as possible instead of adding new stuff (drugs, supps, tech gadgets).
So just the basics, both in food but also in mental & hobbies.

His wife looks like she needs to eat a sandwich, or five. Can we say, anorexic?
You said it. Without PhotoShop, and in the real world, I don’t think she looks unusually anything, but way too skinny for 40 years old.

Attachments

• FD70C179-B3B8-4992-809C-D461E5FE2140.jpeg
    FD70C179-B3B8-4992-809C-D461E5FE2140.jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 63