Sv3rige Has Released The Epitome Of Malnourishment 6

Tarmander

I highly doubt this was the primary cause.

More likely:
-rank nutrient deficiency
-gross undereating
-protein deficiency
-fat deficiency
-eating high amounts of toxic foods
All the people with the redness and splotchyness id put in this camp. Huge difference between the vegans doing rice/potatoes and veggies and the fruitarians.

schultz

He should leave the children out of it IMO, as should the people putting their children in their videos in the first place.

I felt bad for the girl with the headaches.

That dude needs to be careful around those pigs. If he falls or something they might eat him as it looks like he is too weak to fight back. It happens occasionally, if an old farmer falls or has a heart attack while in the pigs area. Even my little pot belly pig ate several of my chickens. Imagine a 600lbs-800lbs barrow or boar.

OP
R
That dude needs to be careful around those pigs. If he falls or something they might eat him as it looks like he is too weak to fight back. It happens occasionally, if an old farmer falls or has a heart attack while in the pigs area. Even my little pot belly pig ate several of my chickens. Imagine a 600lbs-800lbs barrow or boar.
That's a thought that crossed my mind. Pigs can be dangerous.

He should leave the children out of it IMO, as should the people putting their children in their videos in the first place.
They probably didn't agree to be in the videos, or they don't know the consequences of it. Years later, they may wish that there weren't so much info about their life roaming around the internet.

I felt bad for the girl with the headaches.
Yeah, she seems completely desperate.

The girl at 6:00 is damn hot.

Update 16:16 too

Last edited:
As for me they all look great. My dream are to be that skinny. I'm obese since early childhood.

This is justification for fat. Obesity is chronic inflammatory disease. This link basically makes the same ***t done with hypothyroidism, when every one's t3 t4 dropped they readjust values to say it's ok. There many topic on this forum about the same lowering of T reference values. Temperature reference values. TSH reference and etc. When everyone obese there are no more fat people. They become normal.

This guy talks about iris diagnostics. What a nonsense.

kyle

@raysputin
In a certain sense, the way an animal eats is better because its just following instincts.

If an animal ate something that makes it unwell, it doesnt run the risk of becoming neurotic about food.

OP
R

Summer

It’s a real shame he didn’t capture Vegetable Police in the newest video. He looks so gaunt again. “It’s just detox, bro.”

Korven

It’s a real shame he didn’t capture Vegetable Police in the newest video. He looks so gaunt again. “It’s just detox, bro.”

It really pains me to see him do this over and over again. Of course from his perspective it makes perfect sense to lose all his muscle and have burning poops 6x daily and stabby pain in the arms, it's normal, even desirable under the fruitarian-juice fast-detox paradigm.

I really hate the term "orthorexic" but perhaps that's a good description of what's going on. He just seems to get so obsessed with different diet frameworks and charismatic John Rose-type characters.

Summer

It really pains me to see him do this over and over again. Of course from his perspective it makes perfect sense to lose all his muscle and have burning poops 6x daily and stabby pain in the arms, it's normal, even desirable under the fruitarian-juice fast-detox paradigm.

I really hate the term "orthorexic" but perhaps that's a good description of what's going on. He just seems to get so obsessed with different diet frameworks and charismatic John Rose-type characters.
He has issues, that’s for sure. I feel like veganism is a religion for him. It grants him some sort of fulfillment or purpose. Also, the constant transitioning is a source of never-ending content for his channel. It’s maddening to see him thrive while eating animal products then go back to starvation mode and turn into a skeleton.

OP
R
I was thinking VP was gonna appear at any moment while I was watching it. Kasey is looking really skinny now, unfortunately. He's probably gonna go back to fatty meat in the near future. If he only managed to join the two extremes( fatty meat and fruit) without gut issues. Similar to what CLASH does.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Vzo3C2vUQ

Part 7. F*ck, dude. F*ck. I can watch the creepiest horror movies and don't really react to them, but this stuff really disturbs me.

Woah, didn't know a new part had come out. And it didn't disappoint. Still impactful. Thanks for posting it.
He has issues, that’s for sure. I feel like veganism is a religion for him. It grants him some sort of fulfillment or purpose. Also, the constant transitioning is a source of never-ending content for his channel. It’s maddening to see him thrive while eating animal products then go back to starvation mode and turn into a skeleton.
Lately, he's been talking about ascension ( though the Flat Earth Dome, created by Flat Earth Santa) though not eating meat/ animal products and stuff like that. He also doesn't like the idea of eating animals, which contributes to drawing him to veganism. He can't do dairy, which would be a massive help for someone not eating meat.

Often times, these ascetic ways of life lead to physical degeneration it seems.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals