Sublingual Testosterone

Alexanders

Has anyone experience with supplementing testosterone sublingually? What’s the absorption rate and how bad does it suppress endogenous testosterone?

Santosh

Has anyone experience with supplementing testosterone sublingually? What’s the absorption rate and how bad does it suppress endogenous testosterone?

Please search the forum for oral testosterone and post in there.

Let's not create a new thread for each question on a topic that is already discussed.

Thank you

GTW

Oral testosterone enters the blood, right? Passes into the liver...
My experience tells me, don't.

OP
A

Alexanders

Please search the forum for oral testosterone and post in there.

Let's not create a new thread for each question on a topic that is already discussed.

Thank you

Oral testosterone enters the blood, right? Passes into the liver...
My experience tells me, don't.
I’m not talking about oral testosterone that passes through the liver, but sublingual testosterone that passes through the mucous membrane under the tongue straight into the bloodstream. It’s similar to nasal testosterone (Natesto) which preserve LH/FSH.

I’ve read that hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin is used to increase absorption. I wounder what’s the absorption rate without it? Can straight testosterone base for injection be used sublingually?

It has been mentioned, attributed to Dr. Peat, that dissolving T in warm vitamin E liquid and putting it on your gums. The absorption rate is governed by the E and it is very physiological in absorption rate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals