Oxandrolone / Anavar - rectal administration?

golder

I know, slightly wacky. but I was reading up on methods of administration on some of the mildly hepatoxic steroids, to get a feel of how safe they are considered when avoiding first pass metabolism (mainly looking for studies on sublingual) and I stumbled on this, which said rectal was a viable route.
Could anyone give me their opinion on this, what is the safety/efficacy of this? Does rectally largely avoid the burden on the liver? Other than the slightly undignified action, why would people not want to preserve their organ health and just choose rectal?

Attachments

• 48BAFF2F-3BD1-41E4-BF8D-862C1B46F7FA.jpeg
    48BAFF2F-3BD1-41E4-BF8D-862C1B46F7FA.jpeg
    386.7 KB · Views: 27

Breadpill

It may forgo first pass liver metabolism but will likely still reach the liver at some point

OP
G

golder

Done a bit more Googling, seems to be at least 50% less burden on the liver. Why don't people take advantage of that?

OP
G

golder

Any idea how this ROA affects the half life?
Great question, I literally know nothing about it, I’m just hoping someone could help us understand a bit more about the rectal/sublingual/buccal routes and roughly how much burden that takes off the liver and how it affects half life/metabolites etc.

Murtaza

im taking low dose oxan so im interested, does rectally mean just popping the pill up your ****?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals