1. Spring Sale 10% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till June 10th With Coupon Code: SPRING2020
    Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. LifeGivingStore.com New Products List:
    Natural Dessicated Thyroid

Magnesium Hydroxide

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Using T + Peating Or AAS + Peating?

Discussion in 'Hormones' started by vulture, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Sourdoughbanana

Sourdoughbanana Member

what you're saying is very concerning for an endo. Also, not single, actually dating a smokeshow even though we're separated rn because of work. Let me reiterate: NO sides. Only annoyingly high libido because of the long distance, obviously.

I'm tapering off the Clomid as I said I would anyway

2. OP
    vulture

vulture Member

Do you have experience on PCT without clomid or estrogenic substances? Is clomid that necessary?

3. ddjd

ddjd Member

what would be considered a daily small injection?

4. broozer

broozer Member

hey sebastian,
    do 2-5mg of DHEA still provide the cortisol antagonism i would love without pushing estrogen? i am midrange DHEA
    3000 (1500-4500). i once took 15mg/d for a week and felt quiet b*tchy. blurry vision, R.I.P. rational thougts,more insomnia but funny & energetic though

5. Lowdose69

Lowdose69 Member

What doses of proviron have you seen success with when exogenous testosterone is already being taken?

6. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

Year round?

7. olive

olive Member

I was. I’ve since switched to dbol 5mg 2x/day + 200iu HCG EOD. Focusing on neurosteroid/GABA production as I’ve started a new career. Dbol acts as TRT, increases GABA and provides a little estrogen. HCG provides the neurosteroid cascade and the rest of the estrogen. Libido is good, mentally I feel sharp, water weight is very low compared to standard TRT, strength is on par with nandrolone solo/TRT but pales in comparison to a strong androgenic like methyltrienolone or even anavar.

8. TheBeard

TheBeard Member

That’s a very unique (to me at least) TRT protocol, interesting.
    No sign of liver damage so far with Dbol 2x/day?

Did you start TRT because you were naturally low, or you were normal but normal was not enough for the physique you wanted to achieve?

9. olive

olive Member

I don’t believe so but I haven’t had time to get bloods to confirm. They did give 100mg of a anadrol to women for 6+ months without issue so I doubt 5-10mg of dbol will be a problem.

I have a pituitary tumour - don’t produce testosterone. Was placed on TRT at 16. Did not like side effects of exogenous T so I’ve been playing around with different protocols over the last 7 years.

10. Nigluva

Nigluva Member

The guy posting in here about hypoglycemia on nandrolone only is kinda concerning