Struggling With Confidence

Ray1234

Hi all. Looking at some advice for my case. As far as I remember I have always been insecure about the way that I look. I also struggled with communicating (attended speech therapy when 6 years old.) as a result I still have trouble communicating or writing my thoughts. I am a perfectionist, introvert and can't focus on the important things. I am 37 years old and my general thoughts include I am not good, I don't look good, and have tried reading and taking supplements to offset this hindrance to living life to the fullest. My question is how do you fix this problem? How can I trust myself more? And finally what things or supplements should I take because I am at wits end on the.

Peatful

Hi Ray.
Welcome to the forum!

SneezeStar

Supplements can help...progesterone and t3 or androgens and t3 if male. They are not a cure all. They wont necessarily fix some psychological issues you have... ie. beliefs about yourself and the world. Introspection helps.

Last edited:

Regina

Hi all. Looking at some advice for my case. As far as I remember I have always been insecure about the way that I look. I also struggled with communicating (attended speech therapy when 6 years old.) as a result I still have trouble communicating or writing my thoughts. I am a perfectionist, introvert and can't focus on the important things. I am 37 years old and my general thoughts include I am not good, I don't look good, and have tried reading and taking supplements to offset this hindrance to living life to the fullest. My question is how do you fix this problem? How can I trust myself more? And finally what things or supplements should I take because I am at wits end on the.
"If you begin to understand what you are without trying to change it, then what you are undergoes a transformation." - Krishnamurti

OP
R

Ray1234

Thanks everyone for their response. I have done quite the inner reflection. For my confidence it all started as a child. First, I had ears that stuck out. I was never teased but I internalized the feelings that I was ugly, and that I became introverted because I felt ashamed and embarassed with how I looked. Not only did I struggle with this - as I mentioned earlier - I couldn't communicate clearly. To this day, I can't articulate well (i.e. speak clearly) nor write good enough. Fast forward to today - I am hesitant in making decisions at work, I am not confident because of my ears and now my hair loss, and as a result I do not trust myself to do well in communicating to those around me. Btw, I am male and 37 years old but I dont want to feel like I cant change my mindset.

Are there any books or brain exercises that one can recommend? Also I thought about taking medication but I dont want to become dependent on this.

pisser

make friends or make new friends. You're at a healthy age to be experiencing hairloss, and it's probably from stress cause you made it this far.

feeling good from a healthy diet could take a long time, unless you're severly deficient in something. You could start by eating healthier, obviously, but a temperary solution would be to take anti-depressents so you could take a break from being anxious for a change, until you could figure out what you need to do. Just don't depend on medication, use it as a stepping stone.

Sunny Jack

make friends or make new friends. You're at a healthy age to be experiencing hairloss, and it's probably from stress cause you made it this far.

feeling good from a healthy diet could take a long time, unless you're severly deficient in something. You could start by eating healthier, obviously, but a temperary solution would be to take anti-depressents so you could take a break from being anxious for a change, until you could figure out what you need to do. Just don't depend on medication, use it as a stepping stone.
What manner of name is "Pisser"?

Irish? Cornish?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals