Regrow Enamel? Requesting A Teeth Remineralization Protocol

Kray

I dont see how xylitol is useful, I have seen study that it needs to be 20m in the mouth. seems unpractical to me. And you dont want chewinggum with TiO2 in it for that long it can get into the gums and cheeks mucous layers. any good products out there?
\
The buccal mucosa as a route for TiO 2 nanoparticle uptake | Request PDF
@PeskyPeater

Gum and mints. No TiO2. I choose the Spearmint (darker green label) because it has no glycerol added, as some other flavors do.

Last edited:

pushkin

@pushkin
So glad to hear you received your goods. I hope this addition to your regimen will show some positive changes. I'm only on it for about 3 weeks, pretty early to tell. I have gone back and forth with Ellie protocol, most everything but the Listerine on most days, always xylitol after meals. If I can't have that handy, always rinse with water (I think this is the most natural way to balance pH after acid foods).

Not sure if the areas at the gumline are true cavities, but recession from over/improper brushing or bruxism (grinding) can happen. It would be interesting to find out what your dentist says about this, and more importantly, what might be done to improve or fix it.

I like the idea of fewer teeth cleanings with hygienist! Hope you get a good report come May and yes, please report back after!

thanks Kray. yes I had bruxism too, it meant that fillings I had on the side of my teeth used to pop out all the time - frustrating and expensive to replace. Magnesium supplementation was the one thing that helped me to stop grinding my teeth at night.

I am very fortunate that my dentist is a friend and tries to be as 'holistic' as possible, so I can have a really good conversation with him and get an honest opinion which is good. I will talk to him about Ellie's and calcium therapy, but tbqh even if he says "they don't work" I will keep doing them.

I'd be really interested to hear how you get on with your teeth so please keep us posted too!

Kray

thanks Kray. yes I had bruxism too, it meant that fillings I had on the side of my teeth used to pop out all the time - frustrating and expensive to replace. Magnesium supplementation was the one thing that helped me to stop grinding my teeth at night.

I am very fortunate that my dentist is a friend and tries to be as 'holistic' as possible, so I can have a really good conversation with him and get an honest opinion which is good. I will talk to him about Ellie's and calcium therapy, but tbqh even if he says "they don't work" I will keep doing them.

I'd be really interested to hear how you get on with your teeth so please keep us posted too!
Ha- the pop-out fillings sound vaguely familiar- I was going to mention I've had that done in the past to cover the gum margin on a couple of teeth, and the fillings don't last forever. I think materials are always improving so if it's ever recommended again, I will be sure to ask!

That's great to have a dentist who works with you and is open to discussing options. At CalciumTherapy, they are all about sharing their products with your dentist. Too often doctors nix ideas because they haven't taken the time to study up, so maybe consider asking him/her to review the website and products in advance of your appt. I am in a new locale and haven't seen a new dentist yet, so I am going to try to do all I can to be in the best shape possible before my evaluation in August.

Wishing you the best! I'll report back later.

Lollipop2

@kaybb Do you think I could dissolve some of those calcium “chips” in water to recreate his Mouth Rinse? I will order again in June sometime and I am getting low on the rinse - used like 5 times. I was hoping to stretch a bit before reordering the strips and mouth rinse.

On a side note:

I use the strips and mouth rinse. I do not see a huge improvement in the irritation around the capped tooth BUT I do see that the bone in my gum above the tooth has started to regrow. There used to be a huge “gap/hole” above that tooth - it is almost smooth now!!! Unbelievable. I have one more gap/hole in my gum like it on my tooth two teeth away - but no infection there. I will start working on that one soon.

I put a strip on almost every day, twice daily for one or two hours. Some days I miss due to “life happens” and some days only once a day. But I do brush and rinse with his mouth rinse. Maybe once or twice a week I use the crest original that Dr. Ellie recommends and I brush with a Dr. Plotka’s brush that Dr. Ellie recommends. I tried his brush and just didn’t like it.

Anyway, do appreciate everything!

kaybb

@kaybb Do you think I could dissolve some of those calcium “chips” in water to recreate his Mouth Rinse? I will order again in June sometime and I am getting low on the rinse - used like 5 times. I was hoping to stretch a bit before reordering the strips and mouth rinse.

On a side note:

I use the strips and mouth rinse. I do not see a huge improvement in the irritation around the capped tooth BUT I do see that the bone in my gum above the tooth has started to regrow. There used to be a huge “gap/hole” above that tooth - it is almost smooth now!!! Unbelievable. I have one more gap/hole in my gum like it on my tooth two teeth away - but no infection there. I will start working on that one soon.

I put a strip on almost every day, twice daily for one or two hours. Some days I miss due to “life happens” and some days only once a day. But I do brush and rinse with his mouth rinse. Maybe once or twice a week I use the crest original that Dr. Ellie recommends and I brush with a Dr. Plotka’s brush that Dr. Ellie recommends. I tried his brush and just didn’t like it.

Anyway, do appreciate everything!
Oh my ! The bone growth is awesome! I do hope everything else improves also. I would just keep using the pads and not try to create the rinse. There’s no way to know if it’s too diluted. I think the pads are powerful. I also had to adjust to toothbrush but now I love it. I can tell it’s the solution working, from the back of toothbrush. It is an adjustment though. My daughter loves the rinse also. Her receded gums are healing from just rinsing a lot. Good luck, and hope you can get the rinse bottle soon!

Lollipop2

Oh my ! The bone growth is awesome! I do hope everything else improves also. I would just keep using the pads and not try to create the rinse. There’s no way to know if it’s too diluted. I think the pads are powerful. I also had to adjust to toothbrush but now I love it. I can tell it’s the solution working, from the back of toothbrush. It is an adjustment though. My daughter loves the rinse also. Her receded gums are healing from just rinsing a lot. Good luck, and hope you can get the rinse bottle soon!
Thank you @kaybb! Good advice :):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals