Regrow Enamel? Requesting A Teeth Remineralization Protocol

Kray

I’m happy to help and hoping you have great success. I use the Endure. It is two small bottles of different cream. You apply it separately. It doesn’t seem drying, and not real moisturizing either. Just a neutral feeling. I use it as a spot treatment on wrinkles, and if I have a spot of dermatitis. I decided to trust the ingredients, since I use it as needed. You could call their office to get a full ingredient list. They were very helpful with me.
@kaybb
I'm so excited- I just received my brushes, Calotion, Strips, and Oral Rinse. I plan to order the cream as well and hope that will yield a good result for nagging, intermittent-but-persistent skin rashes/dryness. Meantime I will try out the lotion just to see if there is any noticeable difference. I am so thankful you posted this, as are others, and thank you again for your help.

Kray

I have been using Dr Ellie's protocol for nearly 4 months (religiously). I have a patch of brown decay on one tooth that I believe is re-mineralising as it is turning white again, there are signs that other places are remineralising too, though they are very slight right now. Although my teeth are in a bad way, they feel and look better than they have in a long time. I am going to visit the dentist in two months so i will know for sure whether this protocol is beneficial. I also drink over a litre of raw milk a day.

I have just ordered some products from the calcium therapy institute. Thank you for the links @kaybb and @Lollipop2 they are very expensive to send to Europe but it will be worth it if I can cut my dentist's bill, which is always very high. I will start to use these products in tandem with Dr. Ellie's protocol, which I am very pleased with so far. I am always looking for ways in which I can improve my teeth.
@pushkin
I too have used Dr Ellie's with good success. I really find the calcium therapy to be quite intriguing, and hope for all here to find some good results, as @kaybb has shared. I just got my products today, and look forward to trying them (I posted here today, responding to @kaybb).

I ordered the Strips to see if they might improve an area that sounds very similar to yours, a brown spot at the gum line of a tooth my previous dentist recommended crowning as he believed the tooth to be deteriorating. I wasn't able to get an appt with dentist until late summer, so this will be a great opportunity to try out the products beforehand. It would be great to hear how your situation goes, and I will plan to report back in a few months. Wishing you great success!

pushkin

@pushkin
I too have used Dr Ellie's with good success. I really find the calcium therapy to be quite intriguing, and hope for all here to find some good results, as @kaybb has shared. I just got my products today, and look forward to trying them (I posted here today, responding to @kaybb).

I ordered the Strips to see if they might improve an area that sounds very similar to yours, a brown spot at the gum line of a tooth my previous dentist recommended crowning as he believed the tooth to be deteriorating. I wasn't able to get an appt with dentist until late summer, so this will be a great opportunity to try out the products beforehand. It would be great to hear how your situation goes, and I will plan to report back in a few months. Wishing you great success!
thanks Kray. I would just like to ask how long did it take for you to receive your calcium therapy products as I have heard nothing from them yet. Did you get an email telling you that the products had been shipped or did you just receive them without any notice? thank you and I will be very intrigued to hear how you get on! I will post an update here too. thanks again for your support and all the best to you too.

Lollipop2

thanks Kray. I would just like to ask how long did it take for you to receive your calcium therapy products as I have heard nothing from them yet. Did you get an email telling you that the products had been shipped or did you just receive them without any notice? thank you and I will be very intrigued to hear how you get on! I will post an update here too. thanks again for your support and all the best to you too.
It me 10 days to receive it after my order. I also did not receive any notifications at all - just one day they ended up in my mailbox sent through USPS. I wouldn’t worry about it. These are honest folks a bit behind in tech, but honest.

Edit: they said on the website it could take up to 3 weeks.

Edit #2 :): You can also call them on their order line. They are super nice. I actually spoke to the dentist and he gave me some advice.

Last edited:

kaybb

@kaybb
I'm so excited- I just received my brushes, Calotion, Strips, and Oral Rinse. I plan to order the cream as well and hope that will yield a good result for nagging, intermittent-but-persistent skin rashes/dryness. Meantime I will try out the lotion just to see if there is any noticeable difference. I am so thankful you posted this, as are others, and thank you again for your help.
Oh, you are most welcome!! I am hoping you get the best results, just like I have and also my family !!

Kray

Oh, you are most welcome!! I am hoping you get the best results, just like I have and also my family !!
?
How long would you say it took to see results? I am using the brush, rinsing about 2/day with CaRinse, and using strips on a couple of tooth areas 1/day.

Chophouse360

My teeth have been the bain of my life for around 7 years now. Unfortunately as a child I really neglected my dental health, by the time I was old enough to care it was way too late. My teeth as a result have literally no enamel what so ever in them and they just feel awful.

Can anybody recommend me a regime to help me? I'm at my wits end and am prepared to follow a vigorous regime for 6 month before I review my situation and seriously considering getting crowns/veneers. I really don't want to have to do this but it's affecting my confidence, emotional well being and love life. Thanks guys!
Go to dentist.net or smilox.com and get remin pro. It’s a remineralization paste.

The carpules wont remineralise teeth. Most of the Calcium Therapy stuff is for speeding up healing post dental surgery. Most of the claims he makes about it being capable of reversing cavities and improving enamel density seem to be bollocks. I think he means well, but he overstates what that stuff is actually capable of. I did the calcium therapy stuff years ago and i got really excited when the carpules and lotion got rid of a really bad swelling i had on my back tooth almost instantly and made my teeth feel amazing, but none of it lasted and the effects of the carpules is short lived. Even if biomimetic, teeth wont take up calcium in any form unless certain processes are still working.

Been doing a lot of reading on this when i had time between jobs, and everything points to the fact that calcium has very little to do with what forms new HAP crystals on teeth. The amount uptaken by the teeth to make new crystal formation on worn enamel when that is possible is in the micrograms. There's a study on salivary secretions in the oral cavity that shows that superdosing calcium can alkalise the mouth, but contrary to popular consensus, alkaline saliva does not mean that you have created an ideal environment for remineralisation.

I don't have anything concrete at the mo, but i am trying a bunch of stuff out that is pretty far removed from anything i have ever seen mentioned about teeth. If i see any sort of noteworthy results i will definitely update you lot. Long story short though, i think for me focusing solely on calcium and its absorption in relation to dental health is a bit of a fruitless pursuit

pushkin

It me 10 days to receive it after my order. I also did not receive any notifications at all - just one day they ended up in my mailbox sent through USPS. I wouldn’t worry about it. These are honest folks a bit behind in tech, but honest.

Edit: they said on the website it could take up to 3 weeks.

Edit #2 :): You can also call them on their order line. They are super nice. I actually spoke to the dentist and he gave me some advice.
thank you, yes I was just planning on holding on. I have faith but it is nice to hear that from you. Their order system is quite antiquated - I actually like that.

The carpules wont remineralise teeth. Most of the Calcium Therapy stuff is for speeding up healing post dental surgery. Most of the claims he makes about it being capable of reversing cavities and improving enamel density seem to be bollocks. I think he means well, but he overstates what that stuff is actually capable of. I did the calcium therapy stuff years ago and i got really excited when the carpules and lotion got rid of a really bad swelling i had on my back tooth almost instantly and made my teeth feel amazing, but none of it lasted and the effects of the carpules is short lived. Even if biomimetic, teeth wont take up calcium in any form unless certain processes are still working.

Been doing a lot of reading on this when i had time between jobs, and everything points to the fact that calcium has very little to do with what forms new HAP crystals on teeth. The amount uptaken by the teeth to make new crystal formation on worn enamel when that is possible is in the micrograms. There's a study on salivary secretions in the oral cavity that shows that superdosing calcium can alkalise the mouth, but contrary to popular consensus, alkaline saliva does not mean that you have created an ideal environment for remineralisation.

I don't have anything concrete at the mo, but i am trying a bunch of stuff out that is pretty far removed from anything i have ever seen mentioned about teeth. If i see any sort of noteworthy results i will definitely update you lot. Long story short though, i think for me focusing solely on calcium and its absorption in relation to dental health is a bit of a fruitless pursuit

Yes, I think that this is probably the case with calcium and mineralisation. I am going to give the calcium therapy a go though, purely for the fact that anything I can do right now is a bonus for me (it also makes me more positive and upbeat about the whole tooth situation which has to be good in the long run :cool:).

I think Ellies protocol has changed my mouth biome for sure, it feels completely different from before - I do think that it is not just about trying to remineralise the teeth but promoting an alkaline state is also desirable over acidic because those of us with weak enamel have to try and prevent it from being attacked by acid and 'dangerous' bacteria. I used to think it was only coke and citrus fruit that can be acidic but she says all food, even water, can change the biome and for people with weak enamel this needs to be adjusted back to alkaline after each meal (with xylitol). In addition to this, my teeth are not whiter per se but there is something about them that makes them look/feel pearlier - this is what Dr Ellie says teeth should be like - not the flat white of bleached teeth but more iridescent like oyster shell and I have experienced that. In sunlight my teeth look yellow but inside they look beautiful and pearly and that is very nice to see/feel.

I have been doing research on eating disorders and anorexia/orthorexia and I have read that damage to teeth (and bones) can occur when our diet is very low in calories - I know that this is probably what happened to me in the past (as I have had skeletal problems too) so my goal is to now eat a highly nutrient dense (Peat) diet and hope that the extra nutrition starts to reverse the damage I have done. No proof that this will work but again, whatever I can do now is a bonus in my book.

Dr. Ellie said in the patrick timpone podcast that her mother was going to have to have all her teeth removed because they were so decayed and so she put her on the protocol and her mother managed to keep all her teeth until she died in her 90's. Whether we can re-mineralise teeth or not, I do believe that doing an array of things is the best way to go: diet, calcium, biome management etc.

Please keep us updated @SaltiestSardine !

edit: I also think that avoiding phytic acid has a benefit

Last edited:

Peatfan19

My teeth have been the bain of my life for around 7 years now. Unfortunately as a child I really neglected my dental health, by the time I was old enough to care it was way too late. My teeth as a result have literally no enamel what so ever in them and they just feel awful.

Can anybody recommend me a regime to help me? I'm at my wits end and am prepared to follow a vigorous regime for 6 month before I review my situation and seriously considering getting crowns/veneers. I really don't want to have to do this but it's affecting my confidence, emotional well being and love life. Thanks guys!
Facilitating Reparative Dentin Formation Using Apigenin Local Delivery in the Exposed Pulp Cavity

Kray

@pushkin
My first order was within 7 business days in the US. I did receive a tracking notice, but IIRC, I phoned them to request same. Reading some others' feedback, they are not high-tech, but they are thorough, and if you don't get an email showing tracking or shipping status, they are very helpful by phone. It may be that they don't charge until they ship, so you might want to check your bank or credit card to see if/when the charge is posted. Hope this helps.

It sounds like you are already making headway with the other things you are doing; this certainly cannot hurt and will hopefully help, based on others' experience who've used CaTherapy for a time. I wish you the best outcome in your dental health. Please report back, that would be great!

Last edited:

Kray

Who has tried this with success?
I have watched the video- some have reported good results. Some of the key ingredients in original Crest Toothpaste have the same minerals as this mix.

Who has tried this with success?
Not me, but it's just tricalcium phosphate in water..whilst this is the form of the ions that are responsible for HAP crystals(calcium binded to phosphate), your demineralised teeth wont recognise it or uptake it. It would essentially just aid in making your saliva more alkaline which is the only role that minerals serve in relation to dental health when administered orally, or used as mouth swishes and such. there's not a single study out there that shows that they have gotten calcium to form ions that bind to demineralised teeth in vivo or in vitro. The only thing that has been shown to be able to do that is specially formulated peptides from fish(i think) that contain calcium and phosphate binded to a bunch of amino acids in a complex.

I've gradually learnt putting the whole focus on this from the perspective of things that aid in bone growth is a little daft. Say it with me..teeth are not bones. They are not generated when they first erupt in a similar fashion to how bones form, they don't respond to the same kind of supplemental stimulus that bones respond to(they both respond to the presence of certain minerals, but their responses are different and the case of teeth, trivial). All studies involving calcium in regards to teeth have only ever been able to conclude a change in salivary pH, which can prevent acid erosion but it wont prevent further erosion once it has been triggered by gingivitis, periodontitis, free radicals, etc. So even if you do manage to get the acid erosion under control there are still inflammatory biomarkers active in the case of gingivitis and moreso periodontitis that are being told "hey, in the presence of certain quantities of minerals, pull more minerals out of the enamel"this is why both are incredibly difficult to reverse as your own body is working against your every effort to reverse it, which is why eventually most just opt to have their roots planed and the bad teeth extracted, which can in some cases increase the ingress of the bacteria causing the erosion, and make those inflammatory biomarkers work overtime. If you try to go full scorched earth on those ********, it actually will have the complete opposite of a desired effect.....to say that oral diseases are evil is an understatement lol

PeskyPeater

Not me, but it's just tricalcium phosphate in water..whilst this is the form of the ions that are responsible for HAP crystals(calcium binded to phosphate), your demineralised teeth wont recognise it or uptake it. It would essentially just aid in making your saliva more alkaline which is the only role that minerals serve in relation to dental health when administered orally, or used as mouth swishes and such. there's not a single study out there that shows that they have gotten calcium to form ions that bind to demineralised teeth in vivo or in vitro. The only thing that has been shown to be able to do that is specially formulated peptides from fish(i think) that contain calcium and phosphate binded to a bunch of amino acids in a complex.

I've gradually learnt putting the whole focus on this from the perspective of things that aid in bone growth is a little daft. Say it with me..teeth are not bones. They are not generated when they first erupt in a similar fashion to how bones form, they don't respond to the same kind of supplemental stimulus that bones respond to(they both respond to the presence of certain minerals, but their responses are different and the case of teeth, trivial). All studies involving calcium in regards to teeth have only ever been able to conclude a change in salivary pH, which can prevent acid erosion but it wont prevent further erosion once it has been triggered by gingivitis, periodontitis, free radicals, etc. So even if you do manage to get the acid erosion under control there are still inflammatory biomarkers active in the case of gingivitis and moreso periodontitis that are being told "hey, in the presence of certain quantities of minerals, pull more minerals out of the enamel"this is why both are incredibly difficult to reverse as your own body is working against your every effort to reverse it, which is why eventually most just opt to have their roots planed and the bad teeth extracted, which can in some cases increase the ingress of the bacteria causing the erosion, and make those inflammatory biomarkers work overtime. If you try to go full scorched earth on those ********, it actually will have the complete opposite of a desired effect.....to say that oral diseases are evil is an understatement lol
here is some studies about sodium phosphate, one with calcium silicate
- Sci-Hub | Remineralizing Potential of a Low Fluoride Toothpaste with Sodium Trimetaphosphate: An in situ Study. Caries Research, 50(6), 571–578 | 10.1159/000449358
- Sci-Hub | Enhanced enamel benefits from a novel toothpaste and dual phase gel containing calcium silicate and sodium phosphate salts. Journal of Dentistry, 42, S39–S45 | 10.1016/S0300-5712(14)50006-1

There is no calcium in his formula, trisodium phosphate with sodium bicarbonate solution. I have seen in vitro study of functional calcium phosphate in comparison with Fluoride, the fCSP has an remineralization effect of 20%.
here - Remineralization of enamel subsurface lesions using toothpaste containing tricalcium phosphate and fluoride: an in vitro µCT analysis - BMC Oral Health

edit.

experiment:
I have some cavities so Im going to use that Tri Sodium phosphate / baking soda mix as mouthwash.
As my teeth mousse with CCP-ACP RECALDENT without fluoride is about to become empty,
Im going to use one product with Calcium phosphosilicate (CSPS) with fluoride:

Calcium phosphosilicate (CSPS) is a bioactive glass comprising 45% SiO2, 24.5% Na2O, 24.5% CaO and 6% P2O5 [64, 85]. This mineral was originally developed as bone-regenerative material because of its high biocompatibility and the ability to release calcium and phosphate ions [86, 87]. Besides occluding dentinal tubules and consequently desensitizing effects of this calcium phosphosilicate, there are also studies describing remineralizing potential as well as caries prevention and antiplaque-characteristics [64, 85, 88-95]. The active mechanism seems to be the delivery and deposition of calcium- and phosphate-ions that form a crystalline carbonated-apatite layer [31, 85].

My cavity in my incisor has not been fixed yet but my teeth have become less yellow from the RECALDENT mouse, so it would be interesting to see if I can fix it with this new combination

Last edited:

pushkin

@pushkin
My first order was within 7 business days in the US. I did receive a tracking notice, but IIRC, I phoned them to request same. Reading some others' feedback, they are not high-tech, but they are thorough, and if you don't get an email showing tracking or shipping status, they are very helpful by phone. It may be that they don't charge until they ship, so you might want to check your bank or credit card to see if/when the charge is posted. Hope this helps.

It sounds like you are already making headway with the other things you are doing; this certainly cannot hurt and will hopefully help, based on others' experience who've used CaTherapy for a time. I wish you the best outcome in your dental health. Please report back, that would be great!

thank you, funnily enough, my pkg arrived yesterday. All good. I live in France so I would say the delivery was tip top - also what is important for me is that they put a nominal amount on the customs slip so that I didn't have to pay any duty - (same as idealabs, which I am grateful for).

I started straight away and I will report back.

I have been thinking a lot about my teeth and I realise that I have also started to have problems recently where my gums have receded and the root bit is exposed - not sure it is actually the root itself, but it is the section below the gum line that has been exposed). Since starting Ellie's, parts of those exposed roots have turned brownish. I am waiting to get to my dentist in the UK which will happen in May. I will find out then whether it is decay but from what Ellie says I think it is just staining. Nothing hurts in my mouth (since starting Ellie's 6 months ago).

She doesn't recommend having a cleaning done regularly but says that it can be done once if you ask the hygienist to use xylitol to get rid of the brown staining. I think that is what I am going to do. Ellie is pro getting all the dental work you need (even root canals if done well) before going and fixing the biome, ph balance etc.

I am really happy that I am just brushing the gums and not the teeth any more as I don't think I can really afford to brush any more of my gums away, if that is indeed what I have been doing all this time BUT I think that they have become brown in a few places because I am no longer brushing them.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Kray

thank you, funnily enough, my pkg arrived yesterday. All good. I live in France so I would say the delivery was tip top - also what is important for me is that they put a nominal amount on the customs slip so that I didn't have to pay any duty - (same as idealabs, which I am grateful for).

I started straight away and I will report back.

I have been thinking a lot about my teeth and I realise that I have also started to have problems recently where my gums have receded and the root bit is exposed - not sure it is actually the root itself, but it is the section below the gum line that has been exposed). Since starting Ellie's, parts of those exposed roots have turned brownish. I am waiting to get to my dentist in the UK which will happen in May. I will find out then whether it is decay but from what Ellie says I think it is just staining. Nothing hurts in my mouth (since starting Ellie's 6 months ago).

She doesn't recommend having a cleaning done regularly but says that it can be done once if you ask the hygienist to use xylitol to get rid of the brown staining. I think that is what I am going to do. Ellie is pro getting all the dental work you need (even root canals if done well) before going and fixing the biome, ph balance etc.

I am really happy that I am just brushing the gums and not the teeth any more as I don't think I can really afford to brush any more of my gums away, if that is indeed what I have been doing all this time BUT I think that they have become brown in a few places because I am no longer brushing them.

Has anyone else experienced this?
@pushkin
So glad to hear you received your goods. I hope this addition to your regimen will show some positive changes. I'm only on it for about 3 weeks, pretty early to tell. I have gone back and forth with Ellie protocol, most everything but the Listerine on most days, always xylitol after meals. If I can't have that handy, always rinse with water (I think this is the most natural way to balance pH after acid foods).

Not sure if the areas at the gumline are true cavities, but recession from over/improper brushing or bruxism (grinding) can happen. It would be interesting to find out what your dentist says about this, and more importantly, what might be done to improve or fix it.

I like the idea of fewer teeth cleanings with hygienist! Hope you get a good report come May and yes, please report back after!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals