Regrow Enamel? Requesting A Teeth Remineralization Protocol

Attakai

@Attakai

I am now doing Dr Ellie program. Good points you make on order of product use. I mix xylitol with calcium diphosphate and add that to the fluoride rinse at the end. Chew xylitol gum between meals/snacks. Also try to limit grazing between meals but if I do have a snack, I finish with water rinse or xylitol gum. I would like to check back here in 6 months to see how this goes for you and others.

I have a pending dental appt for partial crown on tooth #6 due to slight craze line on tooth; now I want to wait and see if it will be necessary. By the way- Dr Ellie warns against composite (non-silver) fillings as they contain BPA. Amalgam has gotten a bad rap due to mercury but BPA has its own problems.
Sounds perfect, the only other tip I forgot to mention is I recommend switching out your toothbrush at least once a month.
I think you'll see and feel a definite improvement by month 6

Kray

Frankly, after eating Peaty we, as a family, have had some tooth problems and so for awhile I became kind of obsessed with teeth. I think if your fingers or other body parts were just decaying and falling off people and Dr's wouldn't be like "Oh, don't worry about it. It happens to everyone." I think they would search for a cause. But with teeth we are so cavalier about a part of our body just decaying. In my opinion this should not be happening. So after months or research, here are my thoughts:

1. Enamel: I am convinced enamel can not regrow but I don't think that matters. The teeth can reharden which is evidenced by how many of us have chipped teeth but they don't necessarily decay because of it. And also there are some cultures that file down their teeth and the teeth don't just melt away after. Teeth reharden after damage.

2. Acid/Alkaline balance. Because of my obsession with teeth I started researching diseases that make your bones extra hard to see what I could learn from that. There is a disease(Osteopetrosis) that causes bones to over harden and what causes it is being overly alkaline. The bones of the body are in a constant state of breaking down(acid) and rebuilding(alkaline). And you do need a balance because too hard of teeth will break too easily but too soft and they decay. Many of the foods we eat are acidic so bringing the mouth back to neutral is really important. Which leads to the next point about less frequent eating.

3. Less food/ Snacking/Rinsing: I love archaelogy shows and I am frequently amazed at how many mummies and skeletons still have so many good teeth. We modern humans look like our teeth are good but if it weren't for fillings our mouths would have almost no whole teeth. But some of the mummies still have perfect whole teeth. Why? And the same for younger people in places like Africa where food might be scarce and thus nutrition is probably lacking but still pretty good looking teeth. Why? Less highly available food means less window for endless eating. It takes time for the mouth to rebalance after eating and acid exposure but we rarely leave enough time between meals for this. Rinsing probably helps with this. So even with a diet that is lacking, less frequent eating seems to protect teeth.

4. Saliva and Nostril breathing: Saliva protects your teeth and mouth breathing dries out the teeth. This may be the most important thing but it is really complex and may involve jaw alignment, general health, allergies, braces.

5. Hydroxyapatite vs. Flouride We have been using Boka toothpaste(with hydroxyapatite) which is supposed to be as effective as flouride and is non-toxic. We have been happy with it. Our teeth have definitely improved but are not perfect.

kaybb

My teeth have been the bain of my life for around 7 years now. Unfortunately as a child I really neglected my dental health, by the time I was old enough to care it was way too late. My teeth as a result have literally no enamel what so ever in them and they just feel awful.

Can anybody recommend me a regime to help me? I'm at my wits end and am prepared to follow a vigorous regime for 6 month before I review my situation and seriously considering getting crowns/veneers. I really don't want to have to do this but it's affecting my confidence, emotional well being and love life. Thanks guys!
Google calcium therapy institute.com. I’ve used this dentist’s easy protocol a few years now with great success. My daughter also is using the same products for receding gums and she was able to cancel her oral surgery. So far so good.

Kray

Google calcium therapy institute.com. I’ve used this dentist’s easy protocol a few years now with great success. My daughter also is using the same products for receding gums and she was able to cancel her oral surgery. So far so good.
@kaybb
I am interested in this program. For starters, would the brush and Oral-Cal Rinse be enough, or do all oral products work together for best results? Also would like your feedback on the cremes, if you use any of them. The website doesn't specify full ingredient list in the CZ7 Creme, just refers to a "gel" base with listed minerals. Have you used either the Calotion or CZ7 Creme? If so, results? Thank you-

Lollipop2

@kaybb thank you for this post and mentioning this! Will this help inflammation of the gum around one certain tooth? Do you use this routine daily? The brush, the rinse, the strips, the chips?

Lollipop2

@kaybb
I am interested in this program. For starters, would the brush and Oral-Cal Rinse be enough, or do all oral products work together for best results? Also would like your feedback on the cremes, if you use any of them. The website doesn't specify full ingredient list in the CZ7 Creme, just refers to a "gel" base with listed minerals. Have you used either the Calotion or CZ7 Creme? If so, results? Thank you-
@kaybb I am interested as well :):

kaybb

@kaybb thank you for this post and mentioning this! Will this help inflammation of the gum around one certain tooth? Do you use this routine daily? The brush, the rinse, the strips, the chips?
Yes, the strips have really helped any swollen gum area. I use rinse and toothbrush daily. And most days I’ll use the strip. I haven’t used the chips. I’ve used the Endure cream which includes the CZ cream. My son used the Endure on a skin condition nothing else had helped. Also, I have used the cal lotion but haven’t noticed anything in particular. I haven’t had any cavities and I don’t have to floss as much but my gums are still as strong as when I flossed daily. I no longer have sensitive teeth and my front teeth, bottom and top, are thicker … my daughter noticed without me even saying anything. Then she started using products for her receding gums and the receding has stopped She was scheduled for gum surgery last summer and hasn’t needed it. I hope this helps and best of luck.
@kaybb

kaybb

@kaybb
I’ve posted the answers. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kray

Yes, the strips have really helped any swollen gum area. I use rinse and toothbrush daily. And most days I’ll use the strip. I haven’t used the chips. I’ve used the Endure cream which includes the CZ cream. My son used the Endure on a skin condition nothing else had helped. Also, I have used the cal lotion but haven’t noticed anything in particular. I haven’t had any cavities and I don’t have to floss as much but my gums are still as strong as when I flossed daily. I no longer have sensitive teeth and my front teeth, bottom and top, are thicker … my daughter noticed without me even saying anything. Then she started using products for her receding gums and the receding has stopped She was scheduled for gum surgery last summer and hasn’t needed it. I hope this helps and best of luck.
Thank you for your feedback- it sounds really promising. Can I ask how long you have been using the products? Have you used the cream(s) on your face? Any benefits? Thank you-

David PS

I would not expect it to eliminate gum inflammation. I worked in a dental clinic years ago and salt water rinses were recommended to increase the healing of soft tissue (the gums). There is a lot of information to support this idea on the web.

kaybb

@kaybb I am interested as well :):
See my post…. Any questions let me know
Thank you for your feedback- it sounds really promising. Can I ask how long you have been using the products? Have you used the cream(s) on your face? Any benefits? Thank you-
It’s been almost two years. Yes, I use the cream on my face for dermatitis. It will clear that up. Also, my wrinkles are better and skin is good and clear but I also started Retin A at the same time, so it could be both products together that has given me improvement. It cleared up my son skin condition on his hands…. Rough, red, itchy, quite terrible. But he has none of it now. And if he sees a little… doesn’t take much cream to clear it.

Kray

See my post…. Any questions let me know

It’s been almost two years. Yes, I use the cream on my face for dermatitis. It will clear that up. Also, my wrinkles are better and skin is good and clear but I also started Retin A at the same time, so it could be both products together that has given me improvement. It cleared up my son skin condition on his hands…. Rough, red, itchy, quite terrible. But he has none of it now. And if he sees a little… doesn’t take much cream to clear it.
Which of the creams do you like best for the face? Do any of them cause dryness, if one's dermatitis is dry? Also couldn't find an ingredient list on any of the skincare products. I want to give one of the creams a try but not sure which is best. Are all 3- lotion and creams- similar but more or less concentrated, depending on use?

Thanks for answering all my questions! I look forward to trying the toothbrush and Rinse, which I just ordered.

kaybb

Hey @kaybb did you listen to this interview he had with Patrick Timpone? Fantastic. He explained exactly what is happening for me.

Here is the paper link that he wrote and referenced in the interview:

Yes, I listened to all his utube videos and read everything on website. I also called and talked to him in person. He answered all my questions!

kaybb

Which of the creams do you like best for the face? Do any of them cause dryness, if one's dermatitis is dry? Also couldn't find an ingredient list on any of the skincare products. I want to give one of the creams a try but not sure which is best. Are all 3- lotion and creams- similar but more or less concentrated, depending on use?

Thanks for answering all my questions! I look forward to trying the toothbrush and Rinse, which I just ordered.
I’m happy to help and hoping you have great success. I use the Endure. It is two small bottles of different cream. You apply it separately. It doesn’t seem drying, and not real moisturizing either. Just a neutral feeling. I use it as a spot treatment on wrinkles, and if I have a spot of dermatitis. I decided to trust the ingredients, since I use it as needed. You could call their office to get a full ingredient list. They were very helpful with me.

pushkin

I have been using Dr Ellie's protocol for nearly 4 months (religiously). I have a patch of brown decay on one tooth that I believe is re-mineralising as it is turning white again, there are signs that other places are remineralising too, though they are very slight right now. Although my teeth are in a bad way, they feel and look better than they have in a long time. I am going to visit the dentist in two months so i will know for sure whether this protocol is beneficial. I also drink over a litre of raw milk a day.

I have just ordered some products from the calcium therapy institute. Thank you for the links @kaybb and @Lollipop2 they are very expensive to send to Europe but it will be worth it if I can cut my dentist's bill, which is always very high. I will start to use these products in tandem with Dr. Ellie's protocol, which I am very pleased with so far. I am always looking for ways in which I can improve my teeth.

kaybb

I have been using Dr Ellie's protocol for nearly 4 months (religiously). I have a patch of brown decay on one tooth that I believe is re-mineralising as it is turning white again, there are signs that other places are remineralising too, though they are very slight right now. Although my teeth are in a bad way, they feel and look better than they have in a long time. I am going to visit the dentist in two months so i will know for sure whether this protocol is beneficial. I also drink over a litre of raw milk a day.

I have just ordered some products from the calcium therapy institute. Thank you for the links @kaybb and @Lollipop2 they are very expensive to send to Europe but it will be worth it if I can cut my dentist's bill, which is always very high. I will start to use these products in tandem with Dr. Ellie's protocol, which I am very pleased with so far. I am always looking for ways in which I can improve my teeth.
Best of luck to you. I hope you have great success like I have .

pushkin

Best of luck to you. I hope you have great success like I have .

thank you, I am feeling positive! The one thing that makes me feel depressed is pondering on how bad my teeth are, as they have always been very yellow, a genetic thing I think. When I know that I am doing the best I can for them and that things *must* be getting better I am able to feel more confident and smile more and for me that is very important.