Best Haidut Supplements For Female

D

danishispsychic

"No problems? May be you need something else to focus on, like a baby ;) " not calling everyone sexist- just your comment miki14- see above- you wrote it.

miki14

"No problems? May be you need something else to focus on, like a baby ;) "

You claimed that I said " you should JUST have a baby to focus on " (comment...well, that is so sexist).

There is an important difference, don't you think? If you think. Besides I put an ironic emoji ( do you understand irony? ) and in a follow up comment I suggested lots of other activities, which you conveniently ignore so you can call me sexist.

@danishispsychic You are a lying bastard, better f'ck off to your Tumblr safe space!!

OP
hiconscience

hiconscience

Basics:

FAQ - Ray Peat Forum Wiki

Danny has suggested the following:

Prolactin
Parathyroid
TSH
Whole blood serotonin
CO2
Lactic Acid
Free fatty acids (NEFA)
Vit D
Histamine

That's probably enough to start (too much info can be confusing). Then you can look fro any red-flags.

For more detailed info, here are the threads:

Blood Work, Labs
@Sam Suska I'm going to have these done, above...unfortunately I cant see a doctor till after the holidays! I dont have high estrogen so i wont take estroban but i have ordered energin. having a baby is an amazing thing and we are fortunate, as ladies, to be able to experience it. being angry is worse for your health than anything... anyways I'll keep yall updated :) thank you all!!!

bluewren

@Sam Suska I'm going to have these done, above...unfortunately I cant see a doctor till after the holidays! I dont have high estrogen so i wont take estroban but i have ordered energin. having a baby is an amazing thing and we are fortunate, as ladies, to be able to experience it. being angry is worse for your health than anything... anyways I'll keep yall updated :) thank you all!!!

Good post, @hiconscience and so true.
All the best, and keep us posted.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals